Illuminati Symbolism

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illuminati Symbolism

追放されたバカ

Default Illuminati Symbolism

Illuminati symbolism is almost everywhere. It can be found in ALL forms of media - such as movies, TV shows, video-games, corporate logos, movie posters, music clips, album covers etc. This thread is where you can post pictures, lyrics, footage etc. which contains this symbolism and also point out where such symbolism can be found. I'll start:

The picture above is the logo of Columbia Pictures which depicts Columbia, a woman who is a personification of the United States. She is draped in the flag of the United States and is holding a torch. She is also standing on a pyramid with steps. The pyramid in Freemasonry symbolises a hierarchy, with the lowest-ranked Freemasons being at the bottom of the pyramid and the highest-ranked Freemasons being at the top of the pyramid.

The picture above is the logo for McDonald's, but flipped 90 degrees clockwise. I've put an outline over the name "McDonald's" and also over the big letter "M" to show that it resembles the number 13. The number 13 is very important to the Illuminati, because the Illuminati is an elite organisation consisting of the 13 wealthiest bloodlines in the world. In alphabetical order, these bloodlines are:

1. The Astor Bloodline

2. The Bundy Bloodline

3. The Collins Bloodline

4. The DuPont Bloodline

5. The Freeman Bloodline

6. The Kennedy Bloodline

7. The Li Bloodline

8. The Onassis Bloodline

9. The Reynolds Bloodline

10. The Rockefeller Bloodline

11. The Rothschild Bloodline

12. The Russell Bloodline

13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

The picture above shows several cans of Pepsi with a close-up of some of the symbols contained on those cans of Pepsi at the bottom of the picture. Note the Eye Of Horus and the pyramid right next to each other.

The picture above is advertising Nickelodeon. Note the two pyramids with the All-Seeing Eye in them. There is also a lightning bolt in this picture which symbolises Satan who, according to the Bible, was 'cast out of heaven like a lightning bolt'. The Illuminati supposedly worship Satan. Gotta brainwash 'em young, eh?

The picture above is the logo for CBS News. Circle with the All-Seeing Eye in it. Very blatant.

Feel free to contribute to this thread.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Illuminati Symbolism

So...What again is Illuminati? A culture? Religion?

追放されたバカ

They died a long time ago, and were made up of scientists. Nothing there except people copy and pasting. Freemasons are not Illuminati.

The picture above is the logo for McDonald's, but flipped 90 degrees clockwise. I've put an outline over the name "McDonald's" and also over the big letter "M" to show that it resembles the number 13. The number 13 is very important to the Illuminati, because the Illuminati is an elite organisation consisting of the 13 wealthiest bloodlines in the world. In alphabetical order, these bloodlines are:
    McDonald's is also made up of an M, when you look at it from how it is suppose to be seen you see an M.

Note the Eye Of Horus and the pyramid right next to each other.
    The eye of Horus was created by the ancient Egyptians, several thousand years before Illuminati

s Satan who, according to the Bible, was 'cast out of heaven like a lightning bolt'. The Illuminati supposedly worship Satan. Gotta brainwash 'em young, eh?
    No where does it say in the bible does it mention that, they were a group of Christian scientists who were mostly Catholic. Showing imagery of swastikas to young people will not make them Nazi's.
    Last edited by Izumoshep; 29th March 2010 at 08:12 AM.

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Oh. Thanks!

追放されたバカ
    Where both beef and dreams are super-sized
    Blog Entries

This thread made me lol.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

This thread fits more in the soap box actually. I think you'd also get more interesting replies there.

Shiny Lucas is 1 in 8192 FusengerShadow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Being very anti-conspiratorial myself, I have to shudder.

I find it much more plausible that idiots flock together to do even grander stupid things than I do a bunch of "smart" or rich people gathering together to control the entire world.

Av via Zurr

The Illuminati also supposedly controls pop stars and was responsible for MJ's death, as well as the JonBenet Ramsey murder. If anyone is interested, Vigilant Citizen has a lot of articles about the "hidden occult meanings" behind music videos and stuff like that. I really doubt the Illuminati is using pop stars as puppets to brain wash everyone, or anything about them and the New World Order, but it really is interesting to read about.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

This is yet another example of people reading and seeing things as they please. Makes you seem to think that a pyramid was solely connected to the Illuminati.

Seriously though, the McDonalds made me lol. Is this all you manage? Flipping a McDonalds logo to make it look like 13? That's the worst "evidence" of a conspiracy theory I've ever heard I think. Look how easy it is: m. There you go, 13.

Blog Entries

And Presley is back on Mars, right?

Honestly, i they do control things, why putting clues everywhere? It's not like someone ould ind their idden... whatever following a map on a Pepsi can.

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

Blog Entries

I BELIEVE.

it's right there 100%. can't deny it at this point.

where do I sign up for this illuminator group? i need some new bulbs..
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

You're right! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
    Fucking Dan Brown.

Fire Ferrets Forever Mako's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Guys, Dan Brown is full of shit. Almost nothing in his books is fact.

Honestly, he even admits as much. And before you ask, I love his novels. But people need to realize that he is out to make a good story (which he does)

Hell there's a TVTrope named after him for exactly this kinda thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel
    Everyone has had a crush on Hips. :B

Blog Entries

Follow revolvingscott on Tumblr

I'm not going to get into why I don't like him. |But yeah, in the name of making a story, he just makes shit up. Fiction.

Blog Entries

I like Dan Brown's books.I just don't believe them.

A lone detective takes it upon himself to solve the murder of a young woman, willingly diving into the dangerous web of conspiracies weaved by the feuding mafia families. But after the truth is uncovered, will that city of sin be the same ever again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast