I feel miserable...

Thread: I feel miserable...

Professor Lavender toodlesdoodles's Avatar
    Add toodlesdoodles on Facebook

Default I feel miserable...

Yesterday I had surgery (first time ever for having surgery) inside my nose. My nose hurt like crazy and my throat was also really sore. Today, not only are my nose and throat hurting, my entire body is in a lot of pain and I'm coughing up mucus and blood, as well as vomiting. I've been having to change gauze under my nostrils every two hours because of blood and mucus draining out. I talked to my doctor this morning and he said everything is normal and that my whole body is probably hurting because of the affects from the anesthesia and he also gave me medicine for the vomiting. My husband's mom said the worst of it all will probably be tomorrow...great...anyway, that's my update. Hopefully once everything is all cleared up, I'll be able to breathe well and then the surgery was worth it all ^_^;
    "It's not enough to just train a Pokemon, but the true master comes from the heart and your relationship with your Pokemon."

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I feel miserable...

Ohhh..that does sound very unpleasant, but it'll all be over soon. Glad to hear the surgery went well :)
    maglev is invisible

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Default Re: I feel miserable...

As mentioned in your previous thread, this is better suited for a blog (since it's more of an update for what's going on in your life rather than generating a discussion.)