Human Stupidity Topic - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Stupidity Topic

Default Re: Human Stupidity Topic

I have a whole book of these, but here is my Favorite

Person answered "no" to the question, "Are you conscious?"

Is this fail for the person answering, person asking, or both?

Non-registered User

A couple more good ones:
    A nearsighted British burglar, thinking it was his buddy's getaway car, jumped into the back of a police cruiser and demanded "Hit it, go!" He was arrested. They found his buddy and arrested him, too.

After a long footchase through a mall parking lot, police apprehended a burglar trying to break into his own car. He had left his keys in the ignition and locked himself out.

Trying to impress a girl, this one fool stuck his gun in his pants to show how manly he was. However, the gun fired and completely removed any trace of his manhood.

A surgeon on call refused to go in to operate on a woman because he was watching the NBA playoffs. She died en route to another hospital; her family sued the doctor's place of employment.

When you're trying to siphon gas, the last thing you should do is use a match or cigarette lighter to see if there's fuel in the tank. If you do, the car (and your face) is lost forever. Unfortunately, not everyone realizes that... multiple incidents have been reported.

A man, wanting to watch fireworks in the distance, climbed up a telephone pole and was electrocuted when he touched the wrong thing on the top. He miraculously survived but was left with severe burns.

A man was arrested for impersonating a police officer when he pulled over an off-duty officer with fake police lights attached to his Honda Civic. Apparently, he didn't learn his lesson, since he told his inmates in prison that he was working undercover for the government to evaluate the prison system. When one of the inmates blabbed, the fool's sentence was extended.

Blog Entries

LOL a guy who tried to break chopstick with his butt...

how disturbing >_>
    "Victory Road is just miles away...

So let us continue to move forward!"

IT'S A CLEMUSKETEER!!! IslandWalker's Avatar
    Guatemala, the country full of COD-obsessed bullies.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Andyman View Post
    Trying to impress a girl, this one fool stuck his gun in his pants to show how manly he was. However, the gun fired and completely removed any trace of his manhood.
    O_o... ouch.

my teacher told a random story on a guy who stole stuff and ran in the woods. he wore shoes that light up, so he got caught. i don't know if that's true. the guy seems too stupid to believe he did that.

this is a different topic, i knew a teacher who gave us directions on homework and said to put one line under the predicate.

problem was... she put up two fingers.
    Shroomish7
    I Joined Hunter J And Stole A Lv. 22 Shroomish. Now He's My Lv. 100 Best Friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12