How do you fare with going to doctors? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Is going to the doctor easy for you?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, very much so.

6 28.57%
  • Yes, a little.

7 33.33%
  • Not so much.

3 14.29%
  • No! It's awful!

5 23.81%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you fare with going to doctors?

Default Re: How do you fare with going to doctors?

I don't mind going to the doctor's, although I can't say the same about going to the dentist's.

Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

The only problem I have is long waits, everything else is fine and easy. My eldest brother just turned 22 and he still hates shots so there's nothing wrong with your friend, some just don't like needles.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

I don't really like them since I'm kinda afraid of shots...and since it's very awkward when they try to make conversation and various things like that. ^^;

Could be much, much worse, but...

Blog Entries

Follow FinalArcadia on Tumblr Visit FinalArcadia's Youtube Channel

Doctors make me uncomfortable, when they act all overly friendly to try to calm you down, which does the opposite for me. And I have a very low pain tolerance, so I don't like shots, and I gag when they look in my mouth for strep throat and all that.

So, I'm not a fun patient to have. XD

I hate going to the doctors! It always seems they find somesort of shot I need to get or another reason to get my blood taken...

Blog Entries

Follow Niji on Tumblr

I hate going to any doctor. It's boring, weird, and painful. I'm also paranoid that doctors are criminally insane.

Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

Moon Princess Kaori's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kaori on Tumblr

Despite the fact that I've had regular blood tests for years now (because of anaemia), I am still afraid of needles and I still get very nervous going in for anything at all. But I'm quite comfortable with staff themselves; I can be as frank as necessary when answering or asking questions about procedures.

[12:40:02 AM] Karamazov: I call Kaori the chick who could crush me under her tits
    ~ Proud Head of Entertainment, Inc. ~ Fanclub ~ alpacasso forums ~

Arms... like... nooodles! The Togekiss's Avatar

Follow The Togekiss on Tumblr

I don't mind going to the doctor too much. Except I don't like being asked so many questions...irl I'm very shy and quiet around those I don't know.

My deviantArt account... http://thetogekiss.deviantart.com/
    Claimed: Togekiss (yay!) ,Oblivious, Pokeradar,and Razor Fang! July 8th, 2012, Air Slash July 20th, 2012

❆ Ice Flower ❁ Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

I'm good up until having blood drawn. Which usually happens toward the end of an appointment, so I'm busying worrying about that the whole time I'm there. Just the setting, the smell of the iodine, and the needle itself...is one really bad combination for me. xD Even when a visit isn't related to that I'm still somewhat antsy because I'm paranoid slightly worried some reason will pop up for me to take one. "Oooh you were in contact with blahblahblah? Better get some blood to make sure everything's alright."
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Erin View Post
    I hate the doctors...mainly cause I hate finding out whats wrong with me and being put on meds & having blood tests done. And when they take blood almost every person has difficulty finding a vein. One time there was one dummy that even twisted the needle around in my arm and that hurt like a b*tch. >.<
    This is painful just to read.

I suffer from multiple mental illnesses so I have to go pretty often so it's fairly easy, I just hate the wait, and having to explain shit to new docs. I have to find a new one right now due to having moved, and not every doctor is so happy go lucky to give me all my meds with one of them being a heavy dose of xanax, so yea I hate that I'll have to find one that will, one doctor I went to acted like such a dick about it, while any good doctor knows I can't just be yanked off of it withdrawal syndrome can last TWO YEARS and cause seizures. Word of advice: Pay attention to what meds you are perscribed.
    INSANITY ISN'T JUST ACCEPTABLE - IT'S THE NORM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12