Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help

Blog Entries

Default Help

Is there a polite way to tell a girl "STOP TEXTING ME I'M NOT INTO YOU!!!"?
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Defense
    After all, what is a Resistance member if he doesn't resist?

Strange is Relative Dewgong Reign's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Help

I would say something along the lines of "You don't have to text me every other minute, though..."

Or the alternative-

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Just tell her that she can't text you 24/7. Or, dump her, if need be.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

(If she's your girlfriend) Just sit her down and tell her that she shouldn't text you every minute. Be honest. (Else) But if she's the type to make a scene, then tell her SHUT UP! I'M CALLIN' THE COPS!!! that she's wasting your minutes. Make up something!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Game Maker View Post
    (If she's your girlfriend) Just sit her down and tell her that she shouldn't text you every minute. Be honest. (Else) But if she's the type to make a scene, then tell her SHUT UP! I'M CALLIN' THE COPS!!! that she's wasting your minutes. Make up something!
    I can't do that. I text on my ipod app. I don't have minutes cuz it's unlimited. And no she's not my girlfriend. (But SHE thinks she is.)
    I don't always resist, but when I do, it's with The Resistance. Stay resistant, my friends.

You should just say it as it is. Sometimes being blunt is the only way to get a message across; in these situations often trying to spare a person's feelings just results in making a harsher impact.

I had a problem with an ex where he sent 30+ texts a night - confronting him about it resulted in a small argument, but hey, he stopped messaging me. So it worked. ;)

Currently Playing: X; 7 Badges;
    Delphox (Lv 65) - Vivillion (Lv 65) - Blastoise (Lv 65) - Pangoro (Lv 66) - Amaura (Lv. 69) - Sylveon (Lv. 66)

Studying Greek Mythology. KronosClownz's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nope, you gotta be harsh.

Be blunt with her. Seriously - if you're busy, let her know you're busy. If you aren't interested in her that way and she keeps making passes at you, tell her to lay off because they aren't going to work. You could say something like "You've been texting me a lot lately, do you really need to?" if you think coming straight to her won't work.

Sometimes, being blunt really is the best way to go. I had that problem a few months ago and I was passive with it. It didn't go away until I came straight out and told the person about the problem.

Blog Entries

make some "that's what she said" jokes. That's a women repellent around here.
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by .vulpixie View Post
    You should just say it as it is. Sometimes being blunt is the only way to get a message across; in these situations often trying to spare a person's feelings just results in making a harsher impact.

I had a problem with an ex where he sent 30+ texts a night - confronting him about it resulted in a small argument, but hey, he stopped messaging me. So it worked. ;)
    You think I haven't tried that? I've said to her "Look, I'm not into you, so please stop acting like you're my girlfriend." Her response was "Way to go I don't like you." IT's obvious that she does because apparently my new nickname is "cupcake".

make some "that's what she said" jokes. That's a women repellent around here.
    I can't. Really all she says is "Hi", "Hay", "Wat r you doing?" And her favorite: "Wake up" (usualy sent at like 2:00 AM. AM.)

I shot a god Ryuutakeshi's Avatar Social Media Editor
    Blog Entries

Yes... Tell her that your plan forces you to pay for every text you send. Then it becomes pointless for her to text you since you will never pay to text back.

Evil Figment (7:59:44 PM): Ryuu, however shakily you started, I've got to hand it to you that you earned my respect the hard way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuutakesh! View Post
    Yes... Tell her that your plan forces you to pay for every text you send. Then it becomes pointless for her to text you since you will never pay to text back.
    Ok. This is a good idea. But what about her thinking she's my girlfriend? I've blantantly told her she's not but she thinks she is. IT's actually becoming a problem.

Blog Entries

Sounds like you're getting trolled. Hard.
    "If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, the possibility of life is destroyed." - Alexander Supertramp

I tried pretty hard my whole life what I'd call my best...I'm proud that I'm not proud.

Blog Entries

By the girl or by the users?

Blog Entries

By the girl or by the users?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast