Blog Entries

Default Re: Disabilities~

ADHD.

Probably more, though.
    That is all.

Bloody Melt
    Blog Entries

Slight dyslexia and split personality disorder.
    If ya need me, I'm probably playing some Mann vs Machine: http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimatum

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hinashiro View Post
    Really? What ones are they? :O I was diagnosed with a learning disability and ADHD in second grade and Autism at nine.
    I loathe to say it, but one thing I have is Asperger's Syndrome. I'm pretty much the poster child of it, except I'm not self-righteous like the snot-nosed brats who self-diagnosed themselves. I see WAY too many of those little shits.

The other is main one Bipolar II, while the rest of the things fall into that: depression, severe anxiety (that one drives me mad the most), etc.

I hate that I have ones that kids and teenagers self-diagnose themselves with or go joking about. At least I'm realistic about it. Heck, I'm at the point that I find the jokes and insults towards kids/teens/even older folks who supposedly have "Assburgers" suiting and funny. Let them take all the ridicule they get dished out. Hopefully it will straighten them up.

...this is why I wanted to stick to a simple, vague response. I get on a soapbox and rant otherwise. Heck, I'm holding myself back. I could go on a much, much longer rant.

Blog Entries

I have ADHD. Usually it manifests itself just like ADD though. The only aspect of my life where the hyperactivity comes in is my sleep schedule. I have too much energy so this causes insomnia. That's why I'm always here late at night. Even without anything to do, I just lay there thinking.

I'm also gifted. I'm not sure if that counts as a disability though. So far, it has been annoying though. Try focusing in class when not only do you have ADHD but, the work is also too simple. There are always thoughts buzzing through my mind. Sometimes that makes it hard to relate to people.

Hi, I'd like to transform you into a yeti.
    Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

XIII. Key of Destiny Roxas-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rallers View Post
    I loathe to say it, but one thing I have is Asperger's Syndrome. I'm pretty much the poster child of it, except I'm not self-righteous like the snot-nosed brats who self-diagnosed themselves. I see WAY too many of those little shits.

The other is main one Bipolar II, while the rest of the things fall into that: depression, severe anxiety (that one drives me mad the most), etc.

I hate that I have ones that kids and teenagers self-diagnose themselves with or go joking about. At least I'm realistic about it. Heck, I'm at the point that I find the jokes and insults towards kids/teens/even older folks who supposedly have "Assburgers" suiting and funny. Let them take all the ridicule they get dished out. Hopefully it will straighten them up.

...this is why I wanted to stick to a simple, vague response. I get on a soapbox and rant otherwise. Heck, I'm holding myself back. I could go on a much, much longer rant.
    I hate them too. D: I mean if you really think you have something, you should go to a doctor. Don't just say... OH YEAH I TOOK A TEST THAT SAID I HAVE ASPERGER SYNDROME SO I KNOW I HAVE IT.

Tests are just there to give you an idea. I've seen tests that tell you, "This is not a true diagnosis and does not mean you really have it." So, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy Changes View Post
    I have ADHD. Usually it manifests itself just like ADD though. The only aspect of my life where the hyperactivity comes in is my sleep schedule. I have too much energy so this causes insomnia. That's why I'm always here late at night. Even without anything to do, I just lay there thinking.

I'm also gifted. I'm not sure if that counts as a disability though. So far, it has been annoying though. Try focusing in class when not only do you have ADHD but, the work is also too simple. There are always thoughts buzzing through my mind. Sometimes that makes it hard to relate to people.
    I'm also gifted too. In some way, I am... I'm a massive fanfiction writer and love to write just about anything. I can even write down what I feel in a pad of paper.

However, my ADHD affects my memory and attention span. XD
    Last edited by Roxas-chan; 17th July 2009 at 03:39 PM.
    XIII. Key of Destiny
    add me if you want to be friends

like we never loved at all
    akuroku

Blog Entries

memory is overrated.
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

The location formerly known as the Patcave.
    Blog Entries

Not really a disability, but I do need glasses to see most of the time, except when reading something close to me (maybe, two feet from my eyes?).

However, I did learn what "Asperger's Syndrome" is from this thread.

The location formerly known as the Patcave.
    Blog Entries

Not really a disability, but I do need glasses to see most of the time, except when reading something close to me (maybe, two feet from my eyes?).

However, I did learn what "Asperger's Syndrome" is from this thread.

Blog Entries

'nuf ced.

oh, and i would like to point out that being "gifted", as you say, isn't really considered a disability by most people...
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12