Disabilities~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disabilities~

XIII. Key of Destiny Roxas-chan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Disabilities~

I've met a lot of people here that have asperger syndrome. So I decided to create this thread, asking if any of you have disabilities, it doesn't have to be asperger syndrome either. :D

For me, I have Autism. It's not really mild and it's not Moderate. I can't say it's Asperger Syndrome because I had developmental delays but it really depends on my moods, what's going on and all that. It's kind of hard to explain. I also have a slow learning disability and ADHD.

So... what about you guys? :3
    XIII. Key of Destiny
    add me if you want to be friends

like we never loved at all
    akuroku

Heck yeah I've got Pluck! Pachy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Disabilities~

Well, I don't even consider it a disability, but I was diagnosed with ADHD at about age 12. It's not that bad though, it gives me a boost sometimes. XD Though a short attention span can be a killer sometimes. I just deal with it though, I know a lot of people with ADHD who are really smart like I am. I don't even take drugs or participate in any sort of therapy for it, I am who I am, and that's just who I am going to be. Without any drugs or BS to change that. :3

Theme Credit:

Inspired by Pokemon
    Themes by HackMew from PC
    Links:
    Now offering accounts at Pokemontrainercave.org
    My LJ
    My Youtube Channel
    My Extended Signature Page

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pachy View Post
    Well, I don't even consider it a disability, but I was diagnosed with ADHD at about age 12. It's not that bad though, it gives me a boost sometimes. XD Though a short attention span can be a killer sometimes. I just deal with it though, I know a lot of people with ADHD who are really smart like I am. I don't even take drugs or participate in any sort of therapy for it, I am who I am, and that's just who I am going to be. Without any drugs or BS to change that. :3
    I have a very short attention span too. It sucks for me because I want to get things done... and yet I just can't. ;_;
    XIII. Key of Destiny

akuroku

Blog Entries

I have some nasty anxiety issues.
    LJ~dA~R100~YT~Twitter~Facebook~Last.fm~Tumblr~Glacidia Network

A bitch lives as free as a bird that can never be caught. I'm a bitch. I'll crush anyone that stands in my way! And I do what the hell I want!

Blog Entries

I have problems with anxiety too. In fact, I have severe anxiety/depression issues. I'll get distressed over small things and sometimes it can be so deliberating that I have to take anxiety medication. Though, usually... I try to distract myself from the cause of it. >_<
    XIII. Key of Destiny

akuroku

Nothing of interest here Perxio's Avatar

I have a handful that were all diagnosed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rallers View Post
    I have a handful that were all diagnosed.
    Really? What ones are they? :O I was diagnosed with a learning disability and ADHD in second grade and Autism at nine.
    XIII. Key of Destiny

akuroku

Pokemon Master in College Miki-Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Medical professionals said I had Autism when I was 5 years old, but I have questioned it over the past year. I took an online quiz about the Autism Spectrum and out of about 50+ points, I only scored 13

I believe that I am Bipolar after I took a quiz on it and scored 43 points out of 51+ based on the fact that I felt much of the symptoms and signs applied to myself

I am upset at my mom for two things; disclosing this [the whole Autism thing] to me when I was an adolescent and not when I was younger, and as well not doing much after I told her that I felt I was bipolar

Hipsteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer Phoenicks's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have some irrational fears, but I'm not sure if those really count or not.
    "The inward skies of man will accompany him across any void upon which he ventures and will be with him to the end of time." -- Loren Eiseley

Blog Entries

ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD ADD
    Send me a PM if you want help with an RMT or TeamBuilding (i reserve the right to refuse assistance at my discretion)

I CLAIM UMBREON

[18:11] <Suikun> Leet.
    [18:11] <Suikun> I hate you.
    [18:11] <Suikun> Go die now.
    -----------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowser-Blastoise;bt42439
    You son of a bitch.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

I have Asperger's Syndrome. I have it extremely mild, but...it's still there.

I also suffer from severe anxiety. It's horrible.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Brock's Pikachu LightningTopaz's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I have Cerebral Palsy, a kind of physical/mental disorder. Thankfully, it only affects my body, but it is known to affect the body and mind
    My URPG stats: Maya's status

SuBuWriMo status: 28,103 words in all!

Blog Entries

Considering how I behave, I've been meaning to have myself checked out for obsessive-compulsive disorder, avoidant personality disorder and paranoid personality disorder.

I don't know if I actually have any of those, though.

Actual Cannibal Shiay LaBeouf Shiay's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiay On Twitter Add Shiay on Facebook
    Follow Shiay on Tumblr Visit Shiay's Youtube Channel

... I have Leukemia (type ALL)... I wouldn't consider this cancer to be something debilitating, however... after the first year of having it, I got put on a type of steroid, and even though there was 2% chance of having it affect and damage my bones because of a necrotizing effect... well... I'm one of those unlucky 2% that had this happen.... So now, it's difficult for me to walk or move my legs all that much....

Anyways... not sure if this should really be posted here... but I figured what the hell.

deviantART | Perfect Lie | The Sinclair Journal | Level Up! | My Fanclub | Fallout Fanclub | Morty/Matsuba Fanclub | Left 4 Dead Group | TERA Player

Tempest Reach Server
    Jaydin.Byrd/37/Human/Warrior | Alloura/20/Elin/Priest | Jaysen.Biel/20/Castanic/Warrior | Kayan/6/Castanic/Archer
    Azrea/5/Castanic/Warrior | Gwenevire/8/Elin/Sorcerer | Jak.Sinclair/18/Human/Warrior | Sylsalis/10/Castanic/Archer

Celestial Hills Server
    Vaiha/15/Castanic/Slayer | Thalifra/16/Castanic/Sorcerer | Shiay/13/Human/Slayer | Mirielle.Maltrusse/23/High Elf/Mystic
    Nuell/20/Castanic/Archer | Open | Open | Open

I have night blindness. Can't see next-to-nothing if there's no light at all. And I possibly need glasses for regular use. >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast