The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3 - Page 514
Page 514 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 1441446450451251351451551652456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 36897

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Ho-oh, ho! Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    This video went viral at some point, I'm surprised you didn't see it before. It makes me laugh every time. xD
    (As if you'd need to talk in the third person for that. Although I've seen the dare in the thread, so I knew why. :P It seems some people picked up on it, too (and I'm definitely not included.))
    So many videos go viral its hard to keep up.
    (Oh you. :P You know me so well. Now that that dare is over I think I'll start posting in there again, lol. I still have a ship fic dare on another site that I need to finish.)

Fire hasn't been discovered yet, or else we'd make all this snow and ice melt. People has no idea how to harvest the flames of my back, the poor souls.
    Wouldn't you melt a certain area around you just by standing in one spot for a bit?

Not alone. But if I'm not mistaking, there's a Toys R Us not far from there, and that means Pogeymanz figures, which would be a good enough reason.
    Depends on where in the city you would be, I think. I could get one (and afford one), but I can't afford both that and the driver's license.
    There a go. Make this trip for the burgers and Pogeys!
    Mine's not big, but not terribly small either. That's because it costs a small fortune for you Canadians for some reason.

What happens in my delusional mind is the only important things to me. And Edward can afford clothes. :B
    What would it be?
    He just knows he can't compete with Sothe. :B
    Small surprise that won't be revealed until the time is right. If I can somehow make it work.

Okay. Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    So many videos go viral its hard to keep up.
    (Oh you. :P You know me so well. Now that that dare is over I think I'll start posting in there again, lol. I still have a ship fic dare on another site that I need to finish.)
    Good point. Well, now you've seen it. :D
    (I can read you like an open book written in Chinese. Good, our Chat Thread wallpost is feeling lonely. Talking of which, I swear we missed one at some point but I just can't find it. What is the fic about?)

Wouldn't you melt a certain area around you just by standing in one spot for a bit?
    Yes, that's why my parents are happy of having me, since they don't have to pelt the snow during the winter, just send me gallop outside for a bit.

There a go. Make this trip for the burgers and Pogeys!
    Mine's not big, but not terribly small either. That's because it costs a small fortune for you Canadians for some reason.
    Sounds like a great day in perspective. That would actually be in the city where Lumi lives.
    The worst thing is that it used to be around $250-300 a few years ago, but they quadrupled the cost for a reason known only of them.

He just knows he can't compete with Sothe. :B
    Small surprise that won't be revealed until the time is right. If I can somehow make it work.
    Compete with Sothe for the bottom of the list, yes. He's good with his second place.
    And now I'm curious. Which reminds me of that time where I posted my first NatGeo article.

Blog Entries

Good point. Well, now you've seen it. :D
    (I can read you like an open book written in Chinese. Good, our Chat Thread wallpost is feeling lonely. Talking of which, I swear we missed one at some point but I just can't find it. What is the fic about?)
    Thank you for sharing~
    (Not gonna lie, it would be awesome to know Chinese. Or any other language, really. We did, I have the link to it saved in a Word doc on my desktop. It's about ChocolateCoffeeshipping, or Barry x Iris if you're not familiar/don't care to look it up on the lovely new list of ships Luna put up.)

Yes, that's why my parents are happy of having me, since they don't have to pelt the snow during the winter, just send me gallop outside for a bit.
    Pelt? Never seen that term used with snow before. :o Unless that was a typo, in which case disregard. Not trying to be an ass, just me being unfamiliar with that usage. It happens on occasion. >>
    And my interpretation of them is that, while you are nice to have in the winter, they are still not comfortable with your talking to walls.

Sounds like a great day in perspective. That would actually be in the city where Lumi lives.
    The worst thing is that it used to be around $250-300 a few years ago, but they quadrupled the cost for a reason known only of them.
    BMGf meet up tiem! :D
    So they could make more monies, duh.

Compete with Sothe for the bottom of the list, yes. He's good with his second place.
    And now I'm curious. Which reminds me of that time where I posted my first NatGeo article.
    So you're saying Eddie belongs at the bottom of the list? Evidently it seems you don't care much for him, despite all of your claims.
    As curious as Curious George? Oh? How are these two connected?

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Thank you for sharing~
    (Not gonna lie, it would be awesome to know Chinese. Or any other language, really. We did, I have the link to it saved in a Word doc on my desktop. It's about ChocolateCoffeeshipping, or Barry x Iris if you're not familiar/don't care to look it up on the lovely new list of ships Luna put up.)
    Welcome~
    (Chinese sounds a bit complicated, but it sure is useful to know more than one. Until that time where you use that second language more than your first and end up confusing words all the time. Oh, good, I was wondering where it went. Sounds interesting, are you going to post it on here as well?)

Pelt? Never seen that term used with snow before. :o Unless that was a typo, in which case disregard. Not trying to be an ass, just me being unfamiliar with that usage. It happens on occasion. >>
    Really? I could've sworn it was the correct term. Oh, or was it shoveling?

BMGf meet up tiem! :D
    So they could make more monies, duh.
    We'll see about that in due time. :P
    They could've chosen other victims than us poor students. The bastards. :T

So you're saying Eddie belongs at the bottom of the list? Evidently it seems you don't care much for him, despite all of your claims.
    As curious as Curious George? Oh? How are these two connected?
    Of course not. I'm just saying that Edward's well deserved spot is numero dos, right under Lucia.
    Almost, except that I'm not a monkey. I'm a zebra today. It just reminded me of the conversation we had when I was [secondstrike]torturing you[/secondstrike] raising the suspense about what I was going to post.

Blog Entries

Welcome~
    (Chinese sounds a bit complicated, but it sure is useful to know more than one. Until that time where you use that second language more than your first and end up confusing words all the time. Oh, good, I was wondering where it went. Sounds interesting, are you going to post it on here as well?)
    (Does this come from personal experience? No worries, I'm keeping better track of them now. xD (Though it would be better to put the in a user note...) Possibly. It's not extremely romantic, just a hint of shipping. But I'd say it still qualifies as shippy if you squint. Unless I decide to ax it and go back to the original idea I had for it.
    I have a HG Latias fic halfway done, but I haven't had the motivation to finish it in months.

Really? I could've sworn it was the correct term. Oh, or was it shoveling?
    It's shoveling here, but there's loads of terms for it 'round the globe I'm sure.

We'll see about that in due time. :P
    They could've chosen other victims than us poor students. The bastards. :T
    Kick 'em when they're down and low on funds!

Of course not. I'm just saying that Edward's well deserved spot is numero dos, right under Lucia.
    Almost, except that I'm not a monkey. I'm a zebra today. It just reminded me of the conversation we had when I was torturing you raising the suspense about what I was going to post.
    Maybe on a list for least smexist character ever. :P And "right under her"? Oh my, I always end u pairing him with Laura...
    Lies, you shall always be a flaming pony. Ooooooh now I see. Tis payback it is. >:D

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

(Does this come from personal experience? No worries, I'm keeping better track of them now. xD (Though it would be better to put the in a user note...) Possibly. It's not extremely romantic, just a hint of shipping. But I'd say it still qualifies as shippy if you squint. Unless I decide to ax it and go back to the original idea I had for it.
    I have a HG Latias fic halfway done, but I haven't had the motivation to finish it in months.
    (Of course it does. xD I often use English words when I talk without realizing it. Earlier this week I said "no wonder" when I was doing a speech in front of the class because I couldn't find a correct term for that in French. And never realized it. Good, we wouldn't want to end up losing parts of our city. :P (That would help a lot. They're so convenient, I should've started using them earlier.) Alright. Keep me in mind if you do, I'd like to give it a look. Though I also have that other fic to finish...)
    I remember you mentioning this one at some point. That makes a lot of fanfics.

It's shoveling here, but there's loads of terms for it 'round the globe I'm sure.
    That's probably what I was going for, then. My mistake.

Kick 'em when they're down and low on funds!
    Then Beat 'em Up, Fling heavy objects at them and steal back our monies from those Thieves.

Maybe on a list for least smexist character ever. :P And "right under her"? Oh my, I always end u pairing him with Laura...
    Lies, you shall always be a flaming pony. Ooooooh now I see. Tis payback it is. >:D
    My jealousydar is picking up lots of activity coming from your direction. Oh, why did I have to word it like that. xD
    But I was all Black and White, today! D: And now it's my turn to call you evil for this. >:(

Blog Entries
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

Hello everyone. I think I'm getting confused now.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
    Hello everyone. I think I'm getting confused now.
    Hey there, Twiggy. What would be the cause of this confusion?

Blog Entries

@Zenax I can't follow up the flow of conversations when it gets too long.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

@Zenax I can't follow up the flow of conversations when it gets too long.
    Oh, yeah, I also tend to have this problem. Though I just go and act like I understand everything when it does. :P

Blog Entries

Oh, yeah, I also tend to have this problem. Though I just go and act like I understand everything when it does. :P
    Guess I prefer conversations short, after all :P I can't even get myself to reply.
    Links

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Guess I prefer conversations short, after all :P I can't even get myself to reply.
    They have their advantages, but bigger conversations also do, if you're willing to invest the time in them. Some people don't have it.

Blog Entries

I've been obsessed with this video lately, and I just discovered this one. I'd put the music on my iPod, but the computer that has my iTunes library can't run said library for whatever reason. So whenever I play mp3s on there it comes out like the second half of this video.

Tomorrow may be spent transferring all of my music to my laptop.
    (Of course it does. xD I often use English words when I talk without realizing it. Earlier this week I said "no wonder" when I was doing a speech in front of the class because I couldn't find a correct term for that in French. And never realized it. Good, we wouldn't want to end up losing parts of our city. :P (That would help a lot. They're so convenient, I should've started using them earlier.) Alright. Keep me in mind if you do, I'd like to give it a look. Though I also have that other fic to finish...)
    I remember you mentioning this one at some point. That makes a lot of fanfics.
    (Did you lose points for that? xD Can't have that. Or leave doctors without patients, with all the allergic reactions they seem to trigger. (Never too late to start~) It won't be good, just to give you a fair warning. Just an average fic. What is your fic about?
    Two one-shots isn't that much...for some people. It seems like a lot to me, but that's due to lack of inspiration, most likely.
    That's probably what I was going for, then. My mistake.
    Happens to the best of us. In some cases every other post. Looking at your quotes I see I keep missing letters on two letter words.
    Then Beat 'em Up, Fling heavy objects at them and steal back our monies from those Thieves.
    That would be quite the Sucker Punch to their ego.

My jealousydar is picking up lots of activity coming from your direction. Oh, why did I have to word it like that. xD
    But I was all Black and White, today! D: And now it's my turn to call you evil for this. >:(
    Not at all, I merely point out the obvious. Because you are a silly ponytaboi. xP
    Be thankful you weren't Black and Blue then. :P Old news my friend, old news. Everyone in F&G and this section knows this.

That explains why you can't comprehend that Sothe is much smexier than Eddie. :P

That can be problematic at times. I enjoy the conversations I have with people here, but sometimes I fear that conversing with just a single person back and forth leaves others intimidate or alienated from the thread, at least for the time that said conversing is going on.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Chip and dale rescue rangers on tv! Hurray!

So it's like almost 1pm and I'm not dressed yet. Fuckyeah.

Blog Entries

good morning all! it's 28 Degrees Fahrenheit here

YouTube (Minecraft Season 2 (1.0) up) | GPX+ | First Fic | Twitter | My site |
    Avatar made by Aori | click the banner to go to my Forum | white friend code - 4427 4825 2666