The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3 - Page 513

Page 513 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 1341346350351151251351451552356361310131513 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 36897
Like Tree1285Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

@Parmalee I enjoyed it. My mom didn't really get into it, but my dad had fun with it too, though his request to get an AK-47 to fend off potential zombies was a bust. Not that anyone was surprised by that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenax View Post
    Better be more careful in your presence, or else I could get kickb& on the spot.
    This one. Some of them aren't included because people didn't reply to them.
    Good that you learned that sooner rather than later. :B
    I consider wallposts to be any post with a bunch of quotes in it, regardless if all are responded to.
    But it looks so delicious. And could probably feed the whole American army for a month.
    As much as I enjoy burgers and bacon, that looks nasty. And the combination of the two in the Wendy's Baconator sandwich wasn't that great either.

Then I'll probably give them a try later tonight or tomorrow, after I'll be done with the three Pirates of the Caribbean we're going to rent.
    First is teh best!

Blog Entries

How many RPs/mafias are you in? I reduced both because they took way too much time.
    Two RPs, and 4 mafias. Well, 5 if I count yours which hasn't started yet. Although one will be ending soon.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

Blog Entries

I'll get back to you on that when I'll have watched it, it's been a few years since I've seen the first one. xD Though I remember that he was pretty awesome. Maybe badass, but my memory isn't clear on that one.
    You haven't watched the most recent one?

And yes, Jack Sparrow is badass and funny at the same time. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    First is teh best!
    This.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I liked the fourth one. I think Jack is the funniest in that one.

Blog Entries

KM saw one through three. On Stranger Tides didn't interest her much.

Rock of Ages! Zenax's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Brother and sister-in-law stop by. Dinner conversation = work day, zombie apocalypse and how to defend oneself, and proper winter appeal after getting stuck on a sky lift facing the possibility of dying from the fall and wolves eating you.
    Did you plan what you would do in case of such an apocalypse? It's always a possibility you should be ready for.

Quote Originally Posted by Parmalee View Post
    Yay November. It's next week.

IT'S NEXT WEEK!?
    Boo, November.

Good that you learned that sooner rather than later. :B
    I consider wallposts to be any post with a bunch of quotes in it, regardless if all are responded to.
    Learned to lie to you to avoid trouble, yes. :3
    That's not really what I said, just that they're projects that won't kick off.

As much as I enjoy burgers and bacon, that looks nasty. And the combination of the two in the Wendy's Baconator sandwich wasn't that great either.
    I think I've heard about this one, but there's no Wendy's in proximity of my house. If it's a good thing or not, I don't know because I've never been there.

First is teh best!
    The only thing I remember clearly from that movie was that one of the villain received a fork in his eye at some point. >_>
    Or maybe I'm confusing it with the second/third one.

Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    Two RPs, and 4 mafias. Well, 5 if I count yours which hasn't started yet. Although one will be ending soon.
    I don't think my mafia will start, period. The deadline is the 29th and it's still missing 9 players.

Quote Originally Posted by J J M View Post
    You haven't watched the most recent one?

And yes, Jack Sparrow is badass and funny at the same time. xD
    No, only the first one a long long time ago. *lives under a rock*

I can only imagine him as a gypsie for now, because of a movie I've seen at school featuring Johnny Depp. xD

Blog Entries

Did you plan what you would do in case of such an apocalypse? It's always a possibility you should be ready for.
    Semi-automatic rifle and a handgun to take 'em out. I'd worry about ammo, but something tells me my skills from Resident Evil and Silent Hill (yes I know there are no zombies in the latter but there is just as equally creepy shit) won't carry over into real life, so I'd most likely be killed or zombiefied quick. xD

Learned to lie to you to avoid trouble, yes. :3
    That's not really what I said, just that they're projects that won't kick off.
    That explains why your nose has grown exponentially. :P
    Ooooooh ok, I misunderstood.

I think I've heard about this one, but there's no Wendy's in proximity of my house. If it's a good thing or not, I don't know because I've never been there.
    Make a pilgrimage to one in the near future. Junior bacon cheeseburgers are yummy. :9

The only thing I remember clearly from that movie was that one of the villain received a fork in his eye at some point. >_>
    Or maybe I'm confusing it with the second/third one.
    That was in the first. Unless I'm confusing it as well.

I don't think my mafia will start, period. The deadline is the 29th and it's still missing 9 players.
    Poor ponyboi. :(

Blog Entries

KM saw one through three. On Stranger Tides didn't interest her much.
    But but, this is the only movie Jack Sparrow had the sole spotlight in without any other plots eating into his screentime.

Yeah, the whole Davy Jones thing in the previous movies didn't interest me all that much tbh.

You could cut a few roles. The ones that contribute the least to the game.

No, only the first one a long long time ago. *lives under a rock*

I can only imagine him as a gypsie for now, because of a movie I've seen at school featuring Johnny Depp. xD
    Pirates of the Caribbean was the first movie I've seen starring Johnny Depp actually. ^^ And I think only Charlie and the Chocolate Factory after that.
    New Track: Going Up

Winner of the Most Creative Host, Fair Hosting & Best Mafia Series Awards for the War Room Awards 2012.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

Ive seen tons of movies starring Johnny Depp.

Blog Entries

But but, this is the only movie Jack Sparrow had the sole spotlight in without any other plots eating into his screentime.
    I felt that the balnce was what kept him funny. Too much spotlight can ruin a character.
    Yeah, the whole Davy Jones thing in the previous movies didn't interest me all that much tbh.
    It was neat, but I liked the plot of the first one better.

Pirates of the Caribbean was the first movie I've seen starring Johnny Depp actually. ^^ And I think only Charlie and the Chocolate Factory after that.
    Same for me too, possibly. It was the first one I was aware I was watching him and took note of him anyways.

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

Semi-automatic rifle and a handgun to take 'em out. I'd worry about ammo, but something tells me my skills from Resident Evil and Silent Hill (yes I know there are no zombies in the latter but there is just as equally creepy shit) won't carry over into real life, so I'd most likely be killed or zombiefied quick. xD
    I was expecting something fancier coming from you, like an horizontal sharp fan in front of your doors to prevent the zombie from entering without losing their legs or something. Then the realistic factor kicks in... I think I'd just raid the local grocery store and hide in my basement with my bow and arrows. xD
    (By Celestia's flaming hooves, no more third person talk from KM. :O)

That explains why your nose has grown exponentially. :P
    Ooooooh ok, I misunderstood.
    How do you know? Last I checked, it didn't reach the screen yet. Close, but not yet.
    All forgiven.

Make a pilgrimage to one in the near future. Junior bacon cheeseburgers are yummy. :9
    I wonder where I could find one, though. Google Maps shows me that the closest one is roughly a hour away. xD

That was in the first. Unless I'm confusing it as well.
    We'll see tomorrow, if everything goes well.

Poor ponyboi. :(
    It's not all lost, I still learned a bit about how to make games and all. Next time, if there's one, I'll aim for a smaller game.

You could cut a few roles. The ones that contribute the least to the game.
    That's not a bad idea, actually. I think I'll do that right now. And I think it would make it more balanced.

It's probably not a well known movie. xD The name is Chocolat. Basically the story of a girl who decides to open a chocolaterie (that's how they say it in the movie, since it originally was a French movie) in a very religious town, during lent.

Blog Entries

I was expecting something fancier coming from you, like an horizontal sharp fan in front of your doors to prevent the zombie from entering without losing their legs or something. Then the realistic factor kicks in... I think I'd just raid the local grocery store and hide in my basement with my bow and arrows. xD
    (By Celestia's flaming hooves, no more third person talk from KM. :O)
    We discussed what guns would be good to use, so I went with those. You gotta have good aim and a lot of power to use those. xD
    (Dare is done.)

How do you know? Last I checked, it didn't reach the screen yet. Close, but not yet.
    All forgiven.
    So you admit it then?

I wonder where I could find one, though. Google Maps shows me that the closest one is roughly a hour away. xD
    All the more reason to go on this pilgrimage. It will be worth it, trust me.
    KM has a Wendy's, a Burger King, a McD's, a Culver's, Subway, a Cousins, and a Taco Bell within five minutes of her house by car. There are probably more fast food places, but those are the only ones coming to mind atm.

It's not all lost, I still learned a bit about how to make games and all. Next time, if there's one, I'll aim for a smaller game.
    A better aim would be converting more people into FE fans. Show 'em a pic of stupid sexy Sothe, that'll get 'em. ;)

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

We discussed what guns would be good to use, so I went with those. You gotta have good aim and a lot of power to use those. xD
    (Dare is done.)
    Then those would be good choices, though I don't know much about guns. You'd also need a good grip, or else an accident might happen. :P
    (I figured. Just when I was getting used to it.)

So you admit it then?
    Of course not. Zenax never lies.

All the more reason to go on this pilgrimage. It will be worth it, trust me.
    KM has a Wendy's, a Burger King, a McD's, a Culver's, Subway, a Cousins, and a Taco Bell within five minutes of her house by car. There are probably more fast food places, but those are the only ones coming to mind atm.
    I'll consider it, but I can't do much if I don't have my own car/a good reason to go there. Knowing me, I'd probably get lost along the way, too.
    That's a lot. :o I only have a Subway this close, but I'm talking by five minutes of rollerblading, not car. I don't know how close the others would be by car.

A better aim would be converting more people into FE fans. Show 'em a pic of stupid sexy Sothe, that'll get 'em. ;)
    Why would I show them a picture of Sothe when Edward is obviously so much better? They would only join the dark side, where there are no cupcakes to be found.

Blog Entries

Then those would be good choices, though I don't know much about guns. You'd also need a good grip, or else an accident might happen. :P
    (I figured. Just when I was getting used to it.)
    When I clicked on that link I thought you were going to post a video about Planet Terror.
    Then when I saw it wasn't that I just waited to see how horribly disfigured that girl was going to be.
    And then I laughed. Sucks to be her. XD
    (Most people probably thought I was trying to be weird and cutesy for the past week. xD It's fun to do for a little while, when you have the freedom to switch back and forth to first person at will. But doing it for a full week is hard. @.@)

Of course not. Zenax never lies.
    If you were made out of wood you would never be in want of fuel for the fire in those frigid Canadia winters. :P

I'll consider it, but I can't do much if I don't have my own car/a good reason to go there. Knowing me, I'd probably get lost along the way, too.
    That's a lot. :o I only have a Subway this close, but I'm talking by five minutes of rollerblading, not car. I don't know how close the others would be by car.
    Getting yummy food is not a good enough reason?
    Somewhat. It's not as much as in a big city I'm sure. You should get a motorized scooter! The one we had went pretty quick before our uncles broke it.

Why would I show them a picture of Sothe when Edward is obviously so much better? They would only join the dark side, where there are no cupcakes to be found.
    Eddie is only better in your delusional mind. Sothe bares his midriff. Yum~
    This gives me an idea, but I have no idea if it will ever come to fruition...

Blog Entries

Follow Zenax on Tumblr

When I clicked on that link I thought you were going to post a video about Planet Terror.
    Then when I saw it wasn't that I just waited to see how horribly disfigured that girl was going to be.
    And then I laughed. Sucks to be her. XD
    (Most people probably thought I was trying to be weird and cutesy for the past week. xD It's fun to do for a little while, when you have the freedom to switch back and forth to first person at will. But doing it for a full week is hard. @.@)
    From what I remember from this movie, most guns don't have any drawback, beside maybe that bazooka at the end.
    This video went viral at some point, I'm surprised you didn't see it before. It makes me laugh every time. xD
    (As if you'd need to talk in the third person for that. Although I've seen the dare in the thread, so I knew why. :P It seems some people picked up on it, too (and I'm definitely not included.))

If you were made out of wood you would never be in want of fuel for the fire in those frigid Canadia winters. :P
    Fire hasn't been discovered yet, or else we'd make all this snow and ice melt. People has no idea how to harvest the flames of my back, the poor souls.

Getting yummy food is not a good enough reason?
    Somewhat. It's not as much as in a big city I'm sure. You should get a motorized scooter! The one we had went pretty quick before our uncles broke it.
    Not alone. But if I'm not mistaking, there's a Toys R Us not far from there, and that means Pogeymanz figures, which would be a good enough reason.
    Depends on where in the city you would be, I think. I could get one (and afford one), but I can't afford both that and the driver's license.

Eddie is only better in your delusional mind. Sothe bares his midriff. Yum~
    This gives me an idea, but I have no idea if it will ever come to fruition...
    What happens in my delusional mind is the only important things to me. And Edward can afford clothes. :B
    What would it be?