The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3 - Page 1460

Page 1460 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 460960136014101450145814591460146114621470151015601960 ... LastLast
Results 21,886 to 21,900 of 36897
Like Tree1285Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

  1. #21886
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    @<u><a href="http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/members/50671.html" target="_blank">Brave New World</a></u> About the time the kitten woofs.
    the end times are here
    THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!

    Quickly, people worth saving get to the bomb shelter!
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  2. #21887
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    But at least the narwhal bacon.
    That's nice.

  3. #21888
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    But at least the narwhal bacon.
    Oh really?
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  4. #21889
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    But at least the narwhal bacon.
    Oh really?
    Way.
    That's nice.

  5. #21890
    President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    But it"s not midnight.

  6. #21891
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    But it"s not midnight.
    Could you say it's... After Midnight?
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  7. #21892
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Oh sweet, I got the 777th like in this thread.
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  8. #21893
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    But it"s not midnight.
    Could you say it's... After Midnight?
    Yes. Don't feed it or get it wet.
    That's nice.

  9. #21894
    President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    The father of Snooki's baby? Ten sperm donors from a dildo because she couldn't find any man that would have unprotected sex with her. Or sex in general.

  10. #21895
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    The father of Snooki's baby? Ten sperm donors from a dildo because she couldn't find any man that would have unprotected sex with her. Or sex in general.
    I'd do it
    That's nice.

  11. #21896
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    The father of Snooki's baby? Ten sperm donors from a dildo because she couldn't find any man that would have unprotected sex with her. Or sex in general.
    I'd do it
    MY GOD
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  12. #21897
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    The father of Snooki's baby? Ten sperm donors from a dildo because she couldn't find any man that would have unprotected sex with her. Or sex in general.
    I'd do it
    MY GOD
    There is a reason alcohol was invented.
    That's nice.

  13. #21898
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMijzelno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    The father of Snooki's baby? Ten sperm donors from a dildo because she couldn't find any man that would have unprotected sex with her. Or sex in general.
    I'd do it
    MY GOD
    There is a reason alcohol was invented.
    And if you think that's the reason, then you don't deserve to be drinking it.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  14. #21899
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    ABANDON THREAD

  15. #21900
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat, Vol. 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    ABANDON THREAD
    WHERE IS THE GIF WE PREPARED FOR THIS
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •