The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 998

Page 998 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 498898948988996997998999100010081048109814981998 ... LastLast
Results 14,956 to 14,970 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #14956
    Is not a fox RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Generally, I have no trouble waking up on my own, and caffeine just makes me feel like crap. I think it's some issue with my size or something. I'm really not all that big. xD
    How tall are you? I'm 5'1, so petite haha.
    I am 4'9. xDD That wouldn't be so much of a problem if I was younger, but I'm 20 now, so I've pretty much stopped growing. I've wavered between 4'9 and 4'10, but generally my height is 4'9.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

    Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

    Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

  2. #14957
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Generally, I have no trouble waking up on my own, and caffeine just makes me feel like crap. I think it's some issue with my size or something. I'm really not all that big. xD
    How tall are you? I'm 5'1, so petite haha.
    I am 4'9. xDD That wouldn't be so much of a problem if I was younger, but I'm 20 now, so I've pretty much stopped growing. I've wavered between 4'9 and 4'10, but generally my height is 4'9.
    Well, I like small girls haha much cuter :D I've stopped growing too, but I'm happy being 5'1.
    seconds to forever

  3. #14958
    Is not a fox RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    Generally, I have no trouble waking up on my own, and caffeine just makes me feel like crap. I think it's some issue with my size or something. I'm really not all that big. xD
    How tall are you? I'm 5'1, so petite haha.
    I am 4'9. xDD That wouldn't be so much of a problem if I was younger, but I'm 20 now, so I've pretty much stopped growing. I've wavered between 4'9 and 4'10, but generally my height is 4'9.
    Well, I like small girls haha much cuter :D I've stopped growing too, but I'm happy being 5'1.
    It's very nice, but it can be extremely inconvenient. xD Especially when I need a chair or something to reach cups in the cabinet.
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

    Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

    Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

  4. #14959
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Reaching things in high places happens to be one of my talents.
    That's nice.

  5. #14960
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Reaching things in high places happens to be one of my talents.
    What are your other talents?


    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post

    It's very nice, but it can be extremely inconvenient. xD Especially when I need a chair or something to reach cups in the cabinet.
    Are you me? :P having to get on my tip toes just to get a plate haha.
    seconds to forever

  6. #14961
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I don't have any other talents, that's the only one.
    That's nice.

  7. #14962
    Is not a fox RainbowSylveon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nevada, USA
    Posts
    389
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow RainbowSylveon On Twitter Add RainbowSylveon on Facebook
    Follow RainbowSylveon on Tumblr Visit RainbowSylveon's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    ^^It's ridiculous when I'm helping with dishes because I have to drag a stepstool around the kitchen just to put stuff away. xDD
    Claims: Oshawott, Ice Body, Magmarizer, Griseous Orb (July 1, 2012) Cross Poison (September 26, 2012)

    Tumblr | Twitter | Playthrough Blog

    Fennekindle ==> RainbowSylveon

  8. #14963
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I don't have any other talents, that's the only one.
    :( I'm sure you're really good at ..breathing?
    Quote Originally Posted by chibichernikova View Post
    ^^It's ridiculous when I'm helping with dishes because I have to drag a stepstool around the kitchen just to put stuff away. xDD
    Lol. You do sound disadvantaged haha. I tend to just leave the stuff I can't reach xD
    seconds to forever

  9. #14964
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Get a helper monkey :3
    That's nice.

  10. #14965
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Get a helper monkey :3
    I did but he started throwing steak knives at me :(
    seconds to forever

  11. #14966
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Aww, he was just playing.
    That's nice.

  12. #14967
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Aww, he was just playing.
    I have a deep scar on my left cheek.

    So I caught him and put him in the microwave.
    seconds to forever

  13. #14968
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    How long?
    That's nice.

  14. #14969
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    How long?
    10 minutes. Smelled awful.
    seconds to forever

  15. #14970
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Did he taste good?
    That's nice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •