The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 990

Page 990 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098898999099199210001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #14836
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I wish there was a way to ignore a user in such a way that you can't see their posts at all. You can still see when someone posts with the current system, so I feel that it's kind of pointless.
    That's nice.

  2. #14837
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I wish there was a way to ignore a user in such a way that you can't see their posts at all. You can still see when someone posts with the current system, so I feel that it's kind of pointless.
    That is pretty pointless. I was going to ask who it was, but I can't imagine you would publicsize that cd
    seconds to forever

  3. #14838
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I wish there was a way to ignore a user in such a way that you can't see their posts at all. You can still see when someone posts with the current system, so I feel that it's kind of pointless.
    That is pretty pointless. I was going to ask who it was, but I can't imagine you would publicsize that cd
    It's obvs you ;)
    That's nice.

  4. #14839
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I wish there was a way to ignore a user in such a way that you can't see their posts at all. You can still see when someone posts with the current system, so I feel that it's kind of pointless.
    That is pretty pointless. I was going to ask who it was, but I can't imagine you would publicsize that xD
    It's obvs you ;)
    I am too hurt. I'm shocked and offended and-- and hurt.
    seconds to forever

  5. #14840
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I am too hurt. I'm shocked and offended and-- and hurt.
    I would be.

    But seriously, anyone who has known me for a little while probably can guess who it is.
    That's nice.

  6. #14841
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I am too hurt. I'm shocked and offended and-- and hurt.
    I would be.

    But seriously, anyone who has known me for a little while probably can guess who it is.
    Poor Sunburn :(
    seconds to forever

  7. #14842
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol ur funny.

    Apparently Iran is going to be cutting its people off from the internet completely. I would post it in News of the World if News of the World didn't suck. Maybe I'll make a blog.
    That's nice.

  8. #14843
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Lol ur funny.

    Apparently Iran is going to be cutting its people off from the internet completely. I would post it in News of the World if News of the World didn't suck. Maybe I'll make a blog.
    You could post it here, I doubt anyone would object.
    seconds to forever

  9. #14844
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I just did post it here :3

    Here's the article tho: Iran Shuts Down Google, Will Completely Cut Citizens Off the Internet
    That's nice.

  10. #14845
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I just did post it here :3

    Here's the article tho: Iran Shuts Down Google, Will Completely Cut Citizens Off the Internet
    Shall read soon, extract a sentence then spin the article out of its true meaning.
    seconds to forever

  11. #14846
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Good, that's what articles are written for.
    That's nice.

  12. #14847
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Good, that's what articles are written for.
    I predict that many of the Islamic countries will follow suit, perhaps joining Iran to make one larger, exclusive Sharianet.
    seconds to forever

  13. #14848
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    That would be silly for them to do.
    That's nice.

  14. #14849
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,583
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That would be silly for them to do.
    Depends how totalitarian the respective governments are. I wouldn't be surprised if the US elected a big business ultra conservative guy that they would try to censor as much of the Internet as they could, to favour bug business.
    seconds to forever

  15. #14850
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That would be silly for them to do.
    Depends how totalitarian the respective governments are. I wouldn't be surprised if the US elected a big business ultra conservative guy that they would try to censor as much of the Internet as they could, to favour bug business.
    Bug business o.O

    Sounds dirty ;)
    That's nice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •