The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 987
Page 987 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 4878879379779859869879889899971037108714871987 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,805 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #14791
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I'm sure we're all personality men. I love a nice pair of personalities.
    My girl has a nice multitude of personalities. ;D

  2. #14792
    . Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Trapped in the Closet with R Kelly
    Posts
    13,031
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I'm sure we're all personality men. I love a nice pair of personalities.
    My girl has a nice multitude of personalities. ;D
    Pyra has schizophrenia? :(

    XD

  3. #14793
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I would hope anyone running from hungry wolves would get away :P

    Hey guys. I'm a personality person as well.

  4. #14794
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Pyra has schizophrenia? :(
    Not really, but something along those lines.

    Ah, she's going to kill me when she sees this.

  5. #14795
    . Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Trapped in the Closet with R Kelly
    Posts
    13,031
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Pyra has schizophrenia? :(
    Not really, but something along those lines.

    Ah, she's going to kill me when she sees this.
    What really? I was just joking and now I feel bad. I hope she doesn't have anything too bad :)


    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    I would hope anyone running from hungry wolves would get away :P

    Hey guys. I'm a personality person as well.
    Or as you call them 'breasts'. Also thanks :P

  6. #14796
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Pyra has schizophrenia? :(
    Not really, but something along those lines.

    Ah, she's going to kill me when she sees this.
    What really? I was just joking and now I feel bad. I hope she doesn't have anything too bad :)
    Oh, it's my fault for bringing her into this. I'm not sure if she's okay with me talking about it. She's not insane, she just has stuff going on in her head.

    In other news, Homestuck is confusing.

  7. #14797
    . Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Trapped in the Closet with R Kelly
    Posts
    13,031
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Pyra has schizophrenia? :(
    Not really, but something along those lines.

    Ah, she's going to kill me when she sees this.
    What really? I was just joking and now I feel bad. I hope she doesn't have anything too bad :)
    Oh, it's my fault for bringing her into this. I'm not sure if she's okay with me talking about it. She's not insane, she just has stuff going on in her head.

    In other news, Homestuck is confusing.
    Well, if you'd like me to delete my post about it, I will :)

    Haven't seen any of it, surprisingly,

  8. #14798
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,649
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    What's this with tits and all?

    And yes, tits have personality as well, nice of you to realize that.

  9. #14799
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Well, if you'd like me to delete my post about it, I will :)
    Nah, s'fine. If she gets mad at me, it's my fault.

    Haven't seen any of it, surprisingly,
    It starts weird and quirky enough, but by the time you get to where I'm at (and I'm not even halfway done with it), it's just a cluster-fuck of confusing, intricate time travel shit or something, I don't even fucking know what's going on any more. I'm lost.

  10. #14800
    . Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Trapped in the Closet with R Kelly
    Posts
    13,031
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    What's this with tits and all?

    And yes, tits have personality as well, nice of you to realize that.
    Boobies, breasts, tits, fun bags, chesticles - all great :D


    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Well, if you'd like me to delete my post about it, I will :)
    Nah, s'fine. If she gets mad at me, it's my fault.

    Haven't seen any of it, surprisingly,
    It starts weird and quirky enough, but by the time you get to where I'm at (and I'm not even halfway done with it), it's just a cluster-fuck of confusing, intricate time travel shit or something, I don't even fucking know what's going on any more. I'm lost.
    I'll watch it sometime. And ok :)

  11. #14801
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    English muffins.

  12. #14802
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,303
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    419

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I bet it would be difficult for a woman with big boobs to be a stormtrooper.
    Fyrirgefðu

  13. #14803
    . Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    Trapped in the Closet with R Kelly
    Posts
    13,031
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    English muffins.
    Daphne Moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I bet it would be difficult for a woman with big boobs to be a stormtrooper.
    True. But it would kinky.

  14. #14804
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,303
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    419

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hellz yeah.




    It's extremely easy hosting a mafia game when no one participates.
    Fyrirgefðu

  15. #14805
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,311
    Blog Entries
    142

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    English muffins.
    Daphne Moon.
    You've never heard people using that as a euphemism for titties? Odd.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •