The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 941
Page 941 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 441841891931939940941942943951991104114411941 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #14101
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That sucks. Nintendo pretty much standardized their pricing in Gen 7 making all new DS games $35 and all new Wii games $50. I thought that was really cool, but I guess it was like a USA only thing or something.
    Yeah, I think that was US only (like how retailers can decide for themselves how much the WiiU costs in Europe vs. the given price in the US).

    Then again, I just bought three PC games for half of a new DS game, I'm not really complaining

  2. #14102
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol :P she's not my girlfriend, we're just good friends. We've known each other for years.

  3. #14103

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    That's cool. I'll get a good PC some day, I swear...

    Well most video game stores here (Gamestop) don't make most of their money selling brand new games anyway, they make most of their money by ripping people off with trade ins then selling used games. So it stands to reason that the price of brand new games should be lower than it used to be.

    @Sunburn; Suuuuuuure ;)
    That's nice.

  4. #14104
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol, I keep all my games, trading in is a waste of time.

    Haha XD no really, I'm serious, we aren;t in a relationship. Is this going to be a shipping now, Sunburn and his mysterious and unseen Kiwi friend? :P

  5. #14105

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Yeah I keep all my games too, but not because it's a waste of time, just because I have hoarding tendencies.

    Yup. Sunburn x Mysterious Imaginary Kiwi Girlfriend = BurntKiwiShipping
    That's nice.

  6. #14106
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lol, she isn't imaginary -__- but we are not in a relationship either. We just like talking to one another.

  7. #14107

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    So... She's single?

    >:]
    That's nice.

  8. #14108
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,654
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, I keep all my games, trading in is a waste of time.

    Haha XD no really, I'm serious, we aren;t in a relationship. Is this going to be a shipping now, Sunburn and his mysterious and unseen Kiwi friend? :P
    Trading in is just not economical, you get fuck all for games older than 6 months. Also, nice :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, she isn't imaginary -__- but we are not in a relationship either. We just like talking to one another.
    I thought I was the only girl for you. How could you? I thought what we had was speshul.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Yup. Sunburn x Mysterious Imaginary Kiwi Girlfriend = BurntKiwiShipping
    I'd ship it.

  9. #14109
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Wait, your girlfriend is single? How does that work out?

  10. #14110

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, she isn't imaginary -__- but we are not in a relationship either. We just like talking to one another.
    I thought I was the only girl for you. How could you? I thought what we had was speshul.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Yup. Sunburn x Mysterious Imaginary Kiwi Girlfriend = BurntKiwiShipping
    I'd ship it.
    Well that was a quick change of heart.
    That's nice.

  11. #14111
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,654
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Lol, she isn't imaginary -__- but we are not in a relationship either. We just like talking to one another.
    I thought I was the only girl for you. How could you? I thought what we had was speshul.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Yup. Sunburn x Mysterious Imaginary Kiwi Girlfriend = BurntKiwiShipping
    I'd ship it.
    Well that was a quick change of heart.
    I might have been bending the truth for comedic affect.

  12. #14112

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I might have been bending the truth for comedic affect.
    Oh I see how it is. There was evidence too, in that you intentionally misspelled "special."
    That's nice.

  13. #14113
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,654
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I might have been bending the truth for comedic affect.
    Oh I see how it is. There was evidence too, in that you intentionally misspelled "special."
    I didn't want to break poor old @Sunburn; heart. Love him, but we're incompatible :(

    If I was straight I'd fuck him though xD

  14. #14114

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I might have been bending the truth for comedic affect.
    Oh I see how it is. There was evidence too, in that you intentionally misspelled "special."
    I didn't want to break poor old @Sunburn; heart. Love him, but we're incompatible :(

    If I was straight I'd fuck him though xD
    I think we all would.
    That's nice.

  15. #14115
    Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    n yr bum
    Posts
    11,654
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    I might have been bending the truth for comedic affect.
    Oh I see how it is. There was evidence too, in that you intentionally misspelled "special."
    I didn't want to break poor old @Sunburn; heart. Love him, but we're incompatible :(

    If I was straight I'd fuck him though xD
    I think we all would.
    Nice.

    TheMissingno. & FABuLUSH! X Sunburn - FreakyKinkySexyTimeShipping

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •