The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 935

Page 935 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 435835885925933934935936937945985103514351935 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #14011
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That might be a good career opportunity, taking classics and rewriting them to take place in space in the future. I can see it now, Alice in Wonderland IN SPACE, The Wizard of Oz IN SPACE, Robin Hood IN SPACE... The possibilities are endless.

    Lord of the Flies IN SPACE would be awesome.
    Kind of like the Pride And Prejudice AND ZOMBIES books?
    Yeah, except cooler because space is cooler than zombies.
    Absolutely true.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  2. #14012
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That might be a good career opportunity, taking classics and rewriting them to take place in space in the future. I can see it now, Alice in Wonderland IN SPACE, The Wizard of Oz IN SPACE, Robin Hood IN SPACE... The possibilities are endless.

    Lord of the Flies IN SPACE would be awesome.
    Kind of like the Pride And Prejudice AND ZOMBIES books?
    Yeah, except cooler because space is cooler than zombies.
    Absolutely true.
    Space Zombies.
    maglev is invisible

  3. #14013
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That might be a good career opportunity, taking classics and rewriting them to take place in space in the future. I can see it now, Alice in Wonderland IN SPACE, The Wizard of Oz IN SPACE, Robin Hood IN SPACE... The possibilities are endless.

    Lord of the Flies IN SPACE would be awesome.
    Kind of like the Pride And Prejudice AND ZOMBIES books?
    Yeah, except cooler because space i s cooler than zombies.
    Absolutely true.
    Space Zombies.
    EVEN BETTER.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  4. #14014
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    That might be a good career opportunity, taking classics and rewriting them to take place in space in the future. I can see it now, Alice in Wonderland IN SPACE, The Wizard of Oz IN SPACE, Robin Hood IN SPACE... The possibilities are endless.

    Lord of the Flies IN SPACE would be awesome.
    Kind of like the Pride And Prejudice AND ZOMBIES books?
    Yeah, except cooler because space is cooler than zombies.
    Absolutely true.
    Space Zombies.
    Woah.
    That's nice.

  5. #14015
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    EVEN BETTER.
    you want better? Space Pirate Zombies!
    maglev is invisible

  6. #14016
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    EVEN BETTER.
    you want better? Space Pirate Zombies!
    That is pure genius right now.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  7. #14017
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    EVEN BETTER.
    you want better? Space Pirate Zombies!
    That is pure genius right now.
    Space Pirate Zombies vs Ninja Shark Dinosaurs
    maglev is invisible

  8. #14018
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    EVEN BETTER.
    you want better? Space Pirate Zombies!
    That is pure genius right now.
    Space Pirate Zombies vs Ninja Shark Dinosaurs
    PERFECT.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  9. #14019
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    EVEN BETTER.
    you want better? Space Pirate Zombies!
    That is pure genius right now.
    Space Pirate Zombies vs Ninja Shark Dinosaurs
    PERFECT.
    The two armies battle on Jupiter to find the lost Pyramids of the Aztecs. And the pyramids are made of..ice? Yeah, that's cool.
    maglev is invisible

  10. #14020
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Jumped the shark.
    That's nice.

  11. #14021
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Jumped the shark.
    There are no sharks in space.


    Except Ninja Shark Dinosaurs
    maglev is invisible

  12. #14022
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,635
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Then it jumped the ninja shark dinosaur.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  13. #14023
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Jumped the shark.
    There are no sharks in space.


    Except Ninja Shark Dinosaurs




    That's nice.

  14. #14024
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,546
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Oh sweet merciful Jesus.
    maglev is invisible

  15. #14025
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by FABuLUSH! View Post
    Oh sweet merciful Jesus.
    Jesus you say?

    H-con likes this.
    That's nice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •