The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 846

Page 846 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 34674679683684484584684784885689694613461846 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Pearl Version. I have 5 Pokémon. I wish I could do Platinum, but I lost both of my Platinums.

Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Aww, that sucks. I wish you luck!
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

Guys I need help.

My mafia game is coming close to it's closing time for signups. I still need a lot of players. Please join Bionicle mafia.

Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

(Why do I always post in this thread when I'm trying to kill a bug?)

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

No, I think you should seek it out. I always do. It's better than it eventually scaring the crap out of you when it pops out of the most unfortunate place at the most unfortunate time.

[sources: sig gif|avatar]

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post

No, I think you should seek it out. I always do. It's better than it eventually scaring the crap out of you when it pops out of the most unfortunate place at the most unfortunate time.
    But it's 2:30 am, I feel like it's probably more important that I get sleep.

The fact that it doesn't want to be near me makes me feel like it would be unlikely that it would show up on my pillow later or something. Also, beetles don't freak me out as much as other bugs.

(God, I do hope it's a beetle and not a roach, but my family's house doesn't really get roaches ever.)

I'm also worried that it might wake my parents up if I start moving furniture around. I'm stuck living with them the next few weeks until I move at the end of the month for grad school, and would really like to avoid getting in their hair as much as possible.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

But it's 2:30 am
    Oh, sorry. I really should check that Local Time thing more often.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.
    Yeah. I was actually about to post in it a couple of hours ago, but then I noticed that. It seems everyone is just waiting for some other dude to come along and ask them. Eternal wait; inactivity, and since I saw that I'd probably be no different, I didn't put up anything for myself.

Blog Entries

Yeah. I was actually about to post in it a couple of hours ago, but then I noticed that. It seems everyone is just waiting for some other dude to come along and ask them. Eternal wait; inactivity, and since I saw that I'd probably be no different, I didn't put up anything for myself.
    I already told Octy to RNG it. When she did that at least some people just went with the RNG's result. Maybe I should suggest it to her again.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

There are a few pictures featuring characters I am sure existed, but I can't tell who they are. It's from a game development-based article about the different type of game developers. The only one I recognise is Devin Shell from Jazz Jackrabbit. Who are the other characters? Here are the pictures:

The "Gardener" one have characters from Gears of War, right?

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by winstein; 10th August 2012 at 08:56 AM.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

@winstein; What in HELL is your avatar? D:

Blog Entries

@winstein; I have no idea what you're asking of us.

@TheCapsFan; that's a pokestar pokémon. It's not real, but it functions like one in pokestar studios in B2W2.

Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

@winstein; I have no idea what you're asking of us.

@TheCapsFan; that's a pokestar pokémon. It's not real, but it functions like one in pokestar studios in B2W2.
    I am asking who are those characters. I am hoping someone here knows them.

And yes, that's a PokeStar Pokemon. Its stats are powerful, 'cause it has Wonder Guard, and a Dark/Ghost-type to match it.

Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's what the lot of us get for being shy little introverts.