The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 846

Page 846 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 34674679683684484584684784885689694613461846 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #12676
    Somalian Anarchy Leader! John Understands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Truly Free State of Somalia
    Posts
    1,254
    Blog Entries
    545

    Follow John Understands on Tumblr Visit John Understands's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Pearl Version. I have 5 Pokémon. I wish I could do Platinum, but I lost both of my Platinums.
    Avatar credit is here.

  2. #12677
    Registered Nosy Airliner Comrade Zhenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    35,000 feet in the virtual airs
    Posts
    1,474
    Blog Entries
    99

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Aww, that sucks. I wish you luck!
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!" | Awesome Tumblr #1, Awesome Tumblr #2 FOLLOW for the best dashboard!

  3. #12678
    Painting the night sky... Neon Borealis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Soaring through the skies.
    Posts
    947
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Neon Borealis on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Guys I need help.

    My mafia game is coming close to it's closing time for signups. I still need a lot of players. Please join Bionicle mafia.

    Winner of: Professor Layton Mafia, Warrior Cats Mafia, Kid Icarus Mafia, Star Wars Mafia,Legendary pokémon mafia, Make a Mafia, Smash Bros Mafia, Phoenix wright: Justice for all mafia and Eeveelution mafia
    Other games won: Vigilantes, Trauma Center: Virus attack


  4. #12679
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

    (Why do I always post in this thread when I'm trying to kill a bug?)

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  5. #12680
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

    (Why do I always post in this thread when I'm trying to kill a bug?)

    No, I think you should seek it out. I always do. It's better than it eventually scaring the crap out of you when it pops out of the most unfortunate place at the most unfortunate time.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  6. #12681
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

    (Why do I always post in this thread when I'm trying to kill a bug?)

    No, I think you should seek it out. I always do. It's better than it eventually scaring the crap out of you when it pops out of the most unfortunate place at the most unfortunate time.
    But it's 2:30 am, I feel like it's probably more important that I get sleep.

    The fact that it doesn't want to be near me makes me feel like it would be unlikely that it would show up on my pillow later or something. Also, beetles don't freak me out as much as other bugs.

    (God, I do hope it's a beetle and not a roach, but my family's house doesn't really get roaches ever.)

    I'm also worried that it might wake my parents up if I start moving furniture around. I'm stuck living with them the next few weeks until I move at the end of the month for grad school, and would really like to avoid getting in their hair as much as possible.

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  7. #12682
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    There's some kind of beetle or small (for cities) cockroach that was just running around my room. It went under the vanity before I could end its life. But it scurried away from me when I so much as started to look toward it, before I even got off the bed, so maybe I should just leave it alone and assume it will leave me alone, too?

    (Why do I always post in this thread when I'm trying to kill a bug?)

    No, I think you should seek it out. I always do. It's better than it eventually scaring the crap out of you when it pops out of the most unfortunate place at the most unfortunate time.
    But it's 2:30 am
    Oh, sorry. I really should check that Local Time thing more often.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  8. #12683
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.


  9. #12684
    Cosmic Sky Demon Dragonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    The Skies of Kalos
    Posts
    1,083
    Blog Entries
    126

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.
    Yeah. I was actually about to post in it a couple of hours ago, but then I noticed that. It seems everyone is just waiting for some other dude to come along and ask them. Eternal wait; inactivity, and since I saw that I'd probably be no different, I didn't put up anything for myself.

    [sources: sig gif|avatar]

  10. #12685
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.
    Yeah. I was actually about to post in it a couple of hours ago, but then I noticed that. It seems everyone is just waiting for some other dude to come along and ask them. Eternal wait; inactivity, and since I saw that I'd probably be no different, I didn't put up anything for myself.
    I already told Octy to RNG it. When she did that at least some people just went with the RNG's result. Maybe I should suggest it to her again.


  11. #12686
    Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,196
    Blog Entries
    173

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    There are a few pictures featuring characters I am sure existed, but I can't tell who they are. It's from a game development-based article about the different type of game developers. The only one I recognise is Devin Shell from Jazz Jackrabbit. Who are the other characters? Here are the pictures:



    The "Gardener" one have characters from Gears of War, right?

    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by winstein; 10th August 2012 at 08:56 AM.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

    Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

  12. #12687
    Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Breathing Underwater
    Posts
    1,880
    Blog Entries
    93

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @winstein; What in HELL is your avatar? D:

  13. #12688
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @winstein; I have no idea what you're asking of us.

    @TheCapsFan; that's a pokestar pokémon. It's not real, but it functions like one in pokestar studios in B2W2.


  14. #12689
    Surprise! winstein's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    4,196
    Blog Entries
    173

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    @winstein; I have no idea what you're asking of us.

    @TheCapsFan; that's a pokestar pokémon. It's not real, but it functions like one in pokestar studios in B2W2.
    I am asking who are those characters. I am hoping someone here knows them.

    And yes, that's a PokeStar Pokemon. Its stats are powerful, 'cause it has Wonder Guard, and a Dark/Ghost-type to match it.

    Thanks for reading.
    “A single soul can uphold a standard far above the low threshold by which the world measures itself.”

    Latest Review: Dark-type Award Ceremony
    Bonus articles: Mega Evolution Candidates (Part 7) -- Generation 6 Pokémon (07/12/2013)

  15. #12690
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,074
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfyre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    The BMGf pairing thread is such a fail. There are like 30 unpaired people and no effort is made anymore to get any more pairs. Not to mention some of the pairs are people who already knew each other better than anything, which defeats the purpose of the thread.
    Yeah. I was actually about to post in it a couple of hours ago, but then I noticed that. It seems everyone is just waiting for some other dude to come along and ask them. Eternal wait; inactivity, and since I saw that I'd probably be no different, I didn't put up anything for myself.
    That's what the lot of us get for being shy little introverts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •