The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 751

Page 751 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 25165170174174975075175275376180185112511751 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #11251
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Well currently I'm having a sort of a distrust on H-con, but I have a habit on believing what he says and use it because of the fact that he's a veteran user so I could gain his respect.
    Look Ghetsis-Dennis, I'm going to be real honest and say that you should not, under any circumstance, just believe what I say so that you can gain my respect. Having your own opinion is fine, and I would respect you more that way.

    I can perhaps be somewhat ... adamant in announcing my opinion, but that shouldn't matter. Also, the fact that I've been here longer doesn't really matter, at least not for me.

  2. #11252
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I was playing on my favorite Minecraft server, and one of my friends in my town said they had bad news. I was an assistant in that particular town, so i was worried. He said the mayor was demoting me from assistant, because i didn't do anything. It took me 15 minutes to get him to tell me he was joking, though.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  3. #11253
    Ѵαηqμίşℎℯr ℴƒ ℳℴrℸαℓş Black Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Shearpoint
    Posts
    2,432
    Blog Entries
    168

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    I was playing on my favorite Minecraft server, and one of my friends in my town said they had bad news. I was an assistant in that particular town, so i was worried. He said the mayor was demoting me from assistant, because i didn't do anything. It took me 15 minutes to get him to tell me he was joking, though.
    Oh, okay. Well, I have to log out so, see ya guys.


    ~~ℱℴrღαℓℓϒ ℸℎℯ ℸωίℓίℊℎℸ ķηίℊℎℸ~~

  4. #11254
    Exploded on Stage TFSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a black hole, waiting for NOMS
    Posts
    2,912
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    I was playing on my favorite Minecraft server, and one of my friends in my town said they had bad news. I was an assistant in that particular town, so i was worried. He said the mayor was demoting me from assistant, because i didn't do anything. It took me 15 minutes to get him to tell me he was joking, though.
    Finally another Minecrafter!

    Wow. Is it like a faction?
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

  5. #11255
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,123
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Well currently I'm having a sort of a distrust on H-con, but I have a habit on believing what he says and use it because of the fact that he's a veteran user so I could gain his respect.
    Look Ghetsis-Dennis, I'm going to be real honest and say that you should not, under any circumstance, just believe what I say so that you can gain my respect. Having your own opinion is fine, and I would respect you more that way.

    I can perhaps be somewhat ... adamant in announcing my opinion, but that shouldn't matter. Also, the fact that I've been here longer doesn't really matter, at least not for me.
    But I always lose to an argument against you and your other well-respected/veteran friends, and you guys are starting to hate me for my ideals and opinions, so I have to abandon them in order to make you guys happy, even if it means not being myself in order to survive this forum. This is just like my past forums.

  6. #11256
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TFSpock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post
    I was playing on my favorite Minecraft server, and one of my friends in my town said they had bad news. I was an assistant in that particular town, so i was worried. He said the mayor was demoting me from assistant, because i didn't do anything. It took me 15 minutes to get him to tell me he was joking, though.
    Finally another Minecrafter!

    Wow. Is it like a faction?
    Not exactly, a town is kind of like a non-pvp faction. There's the mayor, who can break anything in the town and claim land, The assistants, (me!) Who can break anything, but not claim land, and the default players, who can only break things in their 12x12 personal plot. This might help.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  7. #11257
    Exploded on Stage TFSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a black hole, waiting for NOMS
    Posts
    2,912
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zhwoobatte View Post

    Not exactly, a town is kind of like a non-pvp faction. There's the mayor, who can break anything in the town and claim land, The assistants, (me!) Who can break anything, but not claim land, and the default players, who can only break things in their 12x12 personal plot. This might help.
    Ok, I see. Seems a bit better than a faction actually.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

  8. #11258
    Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Breathing Underwater
    Posts
    1,882
    Blog Entries
    93

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    OMG ITS ZHWOOBATTE!

    You guys should go on the Tomatocraft server.

  9. #11259
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    But I always lose to an argument against you and your other well-respected/veteran friends, and you guys are starting to hate me for my ideals and opinions, so I have to abandon them in order to make you guys happy, even if it means not being myself in order to survive this forum. This is just like my past forums.
    If you are under the opinion that I hate you, then I can inform you that you are wrong, I don't. If I have any problem with debating you, it's usually the methods you use, appealing to much to other people's personal opinion in some cases instead of more factual additions to the debate. I'm not a very bug fan of that, but that's me.

    Besides, it's not your job to make anyone happy in an internet discussion. Why should you back down, and not anyone else (arguably, this is what makes reaching conclusion in internet debates impossible, but whatever)?

    And besides, if I hated you based on previous debates, I'd absolutely despise people I've debated with in the politics sub forum (not that I do).

  10. #11260
    Exploded on Stage TFSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a black hole, waiting for NOMS
    Posts
    2,912
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    OMG ITS ZHWOOBATTE!

    You guys should go on the Tomatocraft server.
    What's the ip?
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

  11. #11261
    Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Breathing Underwater
    Posts
    1,882
    Blog Entries
    93

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'll get back to you on that. .__. Don't have it atm, and it's down right now cause it got badly griefed.

  12. #11262
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    If you guys want to play on my server, the IP is "play.savagerealms.net".

    EDIT: I'm assuming your GN is TFSpock.
    That's a very nice post you have there...

  13. #11263
    Exploded on Stage TFSpock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In a black hole, waiting for NOMS
    Posts
    2,912
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I have it added now. You guys like Survival games servers?

    EDIT: It is.
    FCs- HG: 4426 5257 0152 Pt: 0131 7157 4821 W: 3095 6620 2000 W2: 1851 0568 6600

  14. #11264
    Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Breathing Underwater
    Posts
    1,882
    Blog Entries
    93

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'll add that.

  15. #11265
    NO MORE PANCAKES Zhwoobatte's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TACO TOWN
    Posts
    863
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Who doesn't? In fact, one of the 4 Savage Realms servers IS a survival games server!
    That's a very nice post you have there...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •