The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 684
Page 684 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 18458463467468268368468568669473478411841684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #10246
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    No one said he wouldn't be ban. We all knew it was gonna happen.

    What is that reference Missy?

  2. #10247
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,187
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    416

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    No reference to my knowledge.
    Fyrirgefðu

  3. #10248
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I've heard it before. I'm not sure where though.

  4. #10249
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Betwen a rock and a hard place
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    139
    Follow Ferbgor On Twitter Add Ferbgor on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    They should put this kind of stuff on our My Activity pages.

  5. #10250
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,634
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Avarus-Cantus; I think it's just a standard farewell message. Not really a reference.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  6. #10251
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Then what does Godspeed mean?

  7. #10252
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus-Cantus View Post
    Then what does Godspeed mean?
    Godspeed or God Speed comes from the Middle English expression "God spede (you)" or "God speed you on your way", a wish for success and fortune for one setting out on an enterprise, voyage, adventure, or travels. It may also mean good luck.

  8. #10253
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,117
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    So it's the same as "Good luck, and may God be with you"?

  9. #10254
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,634
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Essentially, yes.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  10. #10255
    Registered User X-Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    What's up, all?

  11. #10256
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,634
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Baron changed his username to that stupid thing again and now he's banned.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  12. #10257
    Registered User X-Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Baron changed his username to that stupid thing again and now he's banned.
    Huh? Who? Don't know what happened, LOL.

  13. #10258
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,634
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Strike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Baron changed his username to that stupid thing again and now he's banned.
    Huh? Who? Don't know what happened, LOL.
    Oh, well, a while ago the user Baron Brixius changed his username to some kind of odd code that isn't supported by the website, leaving it as a blank space. That's what prompted the staff to ban all non-standard characters. They made him change it back, but a few hours ago he turned it into the blank space again, so Musashi fixed the name and banned him. I'm not sure if it's permanent.
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

  14. #10259
    Registered User X-Strike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    353

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Strike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Baron changed his username to that stupid thing again and now he's banned.
    Huh? Who? Don't know what happened, LOL.
    Oh, well, a while ago the user Baron Brixius changed his username to some kind of odd code that isn't supported by the website, leaving it as a blank space. That's what prompted the staff to ban all non-standard characters. They made him change it back, but a few hours ago he turned it into the blank space again, so Musashi fixed the name and banned him. I'm not sure if it's permanent.
    Really? Well, that was immature of him, don't you think? I don't know who he is, but rules are rules.

    Anyway, how are you doing? :)

  15. #10260
    Serenity is key
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,634
    Blog Entries
    254

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by X-Strike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Strike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyradox View Post
    Baron changed his username to that stupid thing again and now he's banned.
    Huh? Who? Don't know what happened, LOL.
    Oh, well, a while ago the user Baron Brixius changed his username to some kind of odd code that isn't supported by the website, leaving it as a blank space. That's what prompted the staff to ban all non-standard characters. They made him change it back, but a few hours ago he turned it into the blank space again, so Musashi fixed the name and banned him. I'm not sure if it's permanent.
    Really? Well, that was immature of him, don't you think? I don't know who he is, but rules are rules.

    Anyway, how are you doing? :)
    Yeah, I don't know what he was thinking.

    I'm pretty good, I suppose. Just got a lot of CDs from Amazon, so I'm loading them onto my iPod. You?
    Crack some heads for me, darlings. Thank you, and good night.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •