The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 596

Page 596 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 9649654658659459559659759860664669610961596 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #8926
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Aha, I've got a trojan on my laptop. /cryonthefloor
    But you're too young :1
    Is that how you speak to your waifu?
    His waifu? But Rai... You're my waifu... You mean a Trojan virus though right? Not the other thing... Trojan horse... Not the other thing... Why would I imply that?

  2. #8927
    Get your game on! Jaden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Transgender
    Posts
    6,177
    Blog Entries
    4

    Follow Jaden on Tumblr Visit Jaden's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Sylver H-Bird View Post
    His waifu? But Rai... You're my waifu... You mean a Trojan virus though right? Not the other thing... Trojan horse... Not the other thing... Why would I imply that?
    I don't remember us getting married. ಠ_ಠ Sorry, but my heart belongs to Missingno., tish facos, Pokemoll/Jam Scone, and Haruhi Suzumiya.

  3. #8928
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    ... Everyone remembers... except you... Did you bump your head while cycling to Super Fish Complexities Station NT3?

  4. #8929
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Letter Box Update Adds Coloured Ink - eShop News @ Nintendo Life

    for everyone who has a 3DS. And lives in Europe / Australia.
    Fox Magician likes this.


  5. #8930
    eat
    eat is offline
    Registered User eat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I live in Europe/Australia. However, I do not own a 3DS.

  6. #8931
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I just got 17 retweets for "Bieber hates anime? I hate Bieber"... HAHAHAHA!

  7. #8932
    eat
    eat is offline
    Registered User eat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    313

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I hate both of those things. Well not really, I actually love JB! <333333333

  8. #8933
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hehe. I like that joke.

  9. #8934
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Why do people hate anime anyway? Hate the fans, man.

  10. #8935
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Beiber hates anime because his fan girls don't know what it is.

  11. #8936
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Same with JB, don't hate him but hate his Beliebers. Justin Bieber is a troll... A stupid one but still...

  12. #8937
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizhu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Sylver H-Bird View Post
    His waifu? But Rai... You're my waifu... You mean a Trojan virus though right? Not the other thing... Trojan horse... Not the other thing... Why would I imply that?
    I don't remember us getting married. ಠ_ಠ Sorry, but my heart belongs to Missingno., tish facos, Pokemoll/Jam Scone, and Haruhi Suzumiya.
    That's quite an eclectic mix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Why do people hate anime anyway? Hate the fans, man.
    Don't hate the player hate the game bro.


    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Sylver H-Bird View Post
    Same with JB, don't hate him but hate his Beliebers. Justin Bieber is a troll... A stupid one but still...
    Rofl, hate Bieber all you want but that's hilarious XD
    That's nice.

  13. #8938
    robo laser rave party Kyumorph's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    1000 AD
    Posts
    2,671
    Blog Entries
    438

    Follow Kyumorph on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Why do people hate anime anyway? Hate the fans, man.
    Don't hate the player hate the game bro.
    But for the most part it's the fans that are messed up :I

  14. #8939
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    That phone call thing was absolutely genius. He may be Beiber, but he's definitely a teenage boy.

  15. #8940
    sparkl on, dargon slaer Fox Magician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,614
    Blog Entries
    2
    Follow Fox Magician On Twitter Add Fox Magician on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyumorph View Post
    Why do people hate anime anyway? Hate the fans, man.
    Don't hate the player hate the game bro.
    But for the most part it's the fans that are messed up :I
    Umm... Especially "some people"...
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus-Cantus View Post
    That phone call thing was absolutely genius. He may be Beiber, but he's definitely a teenage boy.
    He was 18 when he did that, IIRC. Young Adult...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •