The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 2657

Page 2657 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 165721572557260726472655265626572658265926672707 ... LastLast
Results 39,841 to 39,855 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #39841
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,592
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    I'm the darkness of the night. Well it's night here.
    Does it get any cooler during the night?
    Yes but not by much.

  2. #39842
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    I'm the darkness of the night. Well it's night here.
    Does it get any cooler during the night?
    Yes but not by much.
    Well how hot is it at the moment?

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  3. #39843
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    I'm the darkness of the night. Well it's night here.
    Does it get any cooler during the night?
    Yes but not by much.
    Well how hot is it at the moment?
    Hotter than your mum
    Booster the Gawd likes this.
    maglev is invisible

  4. #39844
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Hotter than your mum
    You have a strange taste in women if you think my mum is hot.

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  5. #39845
    #2kool4u Booster the Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,742
    Blog Entries
    77

    Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I love mom jokes. Those are the best.

    Who did I fuck last night... YOUR MOM!!!!

  6. #39846
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I love mom jokes. Those are the best.

    Who did I fuck last night... YOUR MOM!!!!
    No you didn't!
    *clicks fingers*

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  7. #39847
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Hotter than your mum
    You have a strange taste in women if you think my mum is hot.
    Hey guys look, he doesn't fancy his mum! Let's ridicule him!
    maglev is invisible

  8. #39848
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Hotter than your mum
    You have a strange taste in women if you think my mum is hot.
    Hey guys look, he doesn't fancy his mum! Let's ridicule him!
    But you fancy my mum!

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  9. #39849
    Cityspeaker Charles Dunois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,805
    Blog Entries
    78

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulush View Post
    Hotter than your mum
    You have a strange taste in women if you think my mum is hot.
    Hey guys look, he doesn't fancy his mum! Let's ridicule him!
    But you fancy my mum!
    Is that what you kids call sex these days?
    Booster the Gawd likes this.

  10. #39850
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Is that what you kids call sex these days?
    Who mentioned sex!

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  11. #39851
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Dunois View Post
    Is that what you kids call sex these days?
    For ages man.
    maglev is invisible

  12. #39852
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    He's old ysee.

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  13. #39853
    #2kool4u Booster the Gawd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    1,742
    Blog Entries
    77

    Follow Booster the Gawd on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I love mom jokes. Those are the best.

    Who did I fuck last night... YOUR MOM!!!!
    No you didn't!
    *clicks fingers*
    Click? wtf is that? xD

    I had a good time with her..IN BED!!!!

    So fun

  14. #39854
    gone.
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Im in the khazi!
    Posts
    1,455
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I love mom jokes. Those are the best.

    Who did I fuck last night... YOUR MOM!!!!
    No you didn't!
    *clicks fingers*
    Click? wtf is that? xD

    I had a good time with her..IN BED!!!!

    So fun
    I used the remote out the film click to speed things up!
    Fucking loud man!

    Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

  15. #39855
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,592
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    The light of the morning and great day to go not surfing :(

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •