The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 2650
Page 2650 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1650215025502600264026482649265026512652266027002750 ... LastLast
Results 39,736 to 39,750 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #39736
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,289
    Blog Entries
    139

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    How about Spain? Spain has a couple cities on the African continent bordering Morocco. :P
    Or Gibraltar.
    That's still Europe, silly. It borders Spain.

  2. #39737
    Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,149
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    415

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Spain is in Europe, no one will ever believe I was in Africa if I said I went to Spain. I'll just wait for Egypt to sort its shit out.
    Besides, seeing the only remaining Wonder Of The Ancient World is pretty neat.
    It's ironic that some of the most useless structures ever built are now regarded as some of the greatest wonders.
    Fyrirgefðu

  3. #39738
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,289
    Blog Entries
    139

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It's ironic that some of the most useless structures ever built are now regarded as some of the greatest wonders.
    Yeah, 'cause it's a wonder how much work they put into something with no purpose.

  4. #39739
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,017
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    That's still Europe, silly. It borders Spain.
    Oh. Right. Maybe Cape Verde?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It's ironic that some of the most useless structures ever built are now regarded as some of the greatest wonders.
    Yup. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Statue of Zeus in Olympia of the destroyed ones were pretty much showing off as well.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  5. #39740
    Gone 5ever Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,303
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It's ironic that some of the most useless structures ever built are now regarded as some of the greatest wonders.
    Yeah, 'cause it's a wonder how much work they put into something with no purpose.

    Y > X

  6. #39741
    Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,149
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    415

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post

    Oh. Right. Maybe Cape Verde?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It's ironic that some of the most useless structures ever built are now regarded as some of the greatest wonders.
    Yup. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, the Colossus of Rhodes and the Statue of Zeus in Olympia of the destroyed ones were pretty much showing off as well.
    At least they were nice to look at though.
    Fyrirgefðu

  7. #39742
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,289
    Blog Entries
    139

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post

    Oh. Right. Maybe Cape Verde?
    That's Africa, yep. And now that I think about it, the Canary Islands are probably Africa, and they're a pretty big part of Spain.

  8. #39743
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,017
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    That's Africa, yep. And now that I think about it, the Canary Islands are probably Africa, and they're a pretty big part of Spain.
    And the Azores for Portugal.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  9. #39744
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,289
    Blog Entries
    139

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    That's Africa, yep. And now that I think about it, the Canary Islands are probably Africa, and they're a pretty big part of Spain.
    And the Azores for Portugal.
    Europe/the middle of bloody nowhere. The Azores are to Europe what Bermuda is to North America.

  10. #39745
    I Always Win Lorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Tennis court
    Posts
    1,464
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lorde's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I wanna go to the wonder in mexico where they sacrificed people.
    Its probably the coolest out of the 7.

  11. #39746
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,017
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Europe/the middle of bloody nowhere. The Azores are to Europe what Bermuda is to North America.
    *checks* Nah, closer to Africa.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

  12. #39747
    Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,149
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    415

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    I wanna go to the wonder in mexico where they sacrificed people.
    Its probably the coolest out of the 7.
    The Mayan ruins? I've been there, they are very cool.
    Fyrirgefðu

  13. #39748
    Gone 5ever Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,303
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by He Who Must Be Named View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Europe/the middle of bloody nowhere. The Azores are to Europe what Bermuda is to North America.
    *checks* Nah, closer to Africa.
    The Azores are smack in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. You must mean Madeira.

    Y > X

  14. #39749
    I Always Win Lorde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Tennis court
    Posts
    1,464
    Blog Entries
    9

    Visit Lorde's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masta apex View Post
    I wanna go to the wonder in mexico where they sacrificed people.
    Its probably the coolest out of the 7.
    The Mayan ruins? I've been there, they are very cool.
    That one! I wish to see it!

  15. #39750
    Sass and gatling guns Gafigglethorp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,017
    Blog Entries
    1

    Follow Gafigglethorp on Tumblr Visit Gafigglethorp's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    The Azores are smack in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. You must mean Madeira.
    *checks again* Man. The Azores are much norther than I normally thought. Anyway, yeah, Madeira too.

    "You just destroyed my favourite clothing shop. Prepare to die."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •