The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 2529

Page 2529 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1529202924292479251925272528252925302531253925792629 ... LastLast
Results 37,921 to 37,935 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

It's the best feeling when a good song is stuck in your head.

PUT MY NAME ON YOUR LIST SOS IN BEL AIR~
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

So apparently I didn't need Articuno to complete the Kalos Dex and get the Oval Charm. Huh. Upon learning this I immediately traded it away for a shiny Gulpin, which is far more important to me than some legendary I didn't even catch. Also, said Articuno was obtained as a result of my patience being at an end, which caused me to put my Yvetal (holding a Master Ball) on the GTS asking for one. Because let's be honest, I wasn't going to be using either anytime soon.

I wouldn't have traded either of them away so hastily if they had good natures. Not that clarifying that will stop some of you from being disgusted with me, hehe~

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

I'm browsing this pretty hilarious tumblr, but its too dirty for BMGF. I'll give a hint though, I found it on NeoGaf.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchman! View Post
    I'm browsing this pretty hilarious tumblr, but its too dirty for BMGF. I'll give a hint though, I found it on NeoGaf.
    Is it pictures of mud?
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Stopped by a Gamestop to pick up Bravely Default yesterday. While I was paying, a guy came up and asked the other clerk if they had pokémon for Xbox. I mean, you have to be seriously uninformed if you ask about that. Was pretty funny though.

Haven't gotten around playing it yet, as I'm a bit too busy with exams (had one today), and I'm playing through Chrono Trigger (since I never had a SNES or PS1, I make do with the remake), and I feel like playing that before I start something new.
    Italy-kun likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    So apparently I didn't need Articuno to complete the Kalos Dex and get the Oval Charm. Huh. Upon learning this I immediately traded it away for a shiny Gulpin, which is far more important to me than some legendary I didn't even catch. Also, said Articuno was obtained as a result of my patience being at an end, which caused me to put my Yvetal (holding a Master Ball) on the GTS asking for one. Because let's be honest, I wasn't going to be using either anytime soon.

I wouldn't have traded either of them away so hastily if they had good natures. Not that clarifying that will stop some of you from being disgusted with me, hehe~
    I knew this all along since I already finished my Kalos Dex. Wanted you to learn on your own.

Also, Gen IV looks so tiny after getting used to Gen VI. I feel old as hell playing HeartGold again. Transferred my EV trained monsters from there to kick ass in Gen VI.

Y > X

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    Stopped by a Gamestop to pick up Bravely Default yesterday. While I was paying, a guy came up and asked the other clerk if they had pokémon for Xbox. I mean, you have to be seriously uninformed if you ask about that. Was pretty funny though.

Haven't gotten around playing it yet, as I'm a bit too busy with exams (had one today), and I'm playing through Chrono Trigger (since I never had a SNES or PS1, I make do with the remake), and I feel like playing that before I start something new.
    Did he look like a dad buying Christmas presents?
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I probably should start working on my Kalos Dex, I missed a bunch of Pokemon but Im too busy shiny hunting. I got 2 shinies on thursday night :D

gone.
    Blog Entries

Visit Lord Apex's Youtube Channel

Sorry about my last post, I had no idea I was breaking the rules.
    maglev likes this.

Claims Lightning and Isaac Clarke

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

I'm far too hesitant to trade away any legendaries that I have. .___. It's something that I've never really done before. xD; Especially since my Xerneas isn't at a terrible nature. Haven't caught Articuno yet but I think I might trade that away since I have no actual use for it. ~_~

Follow Mokoniki on Tumblr Visit Mokoniki's Youtube Channel

I always trade away legendaries unless I really like them. :P

"My hobbies include staring at hot asian men, crying over hot asian men, and shipping hot asian men with other hot asian men~"
    Quotes stolen from tumblr. Claims: Zhong Hui, Xu Shu, Sewddle, Protect, Sitrus Berry, Max Repel, and Sap Sipper

Blog Entries

I hold on to most of the special Pokemon. I'll trade them away if I have duplicates.

Blog Entries
    Follow Saeyru On Twitter

If there was a way to clone in X/Y (I heard there was, but I'm not too sure), then I wouldn't mind trading away shinies or any other legendaries. xD;

Blog Entries

Follow Markos on Tumblr Visit Markos's Youtube Channel

I never trade legendaries I've caught myself if I don't have duplicates.

Claims: Ferrothorn, PokéGear, Nanab Berry, Megahorn, Dry Skin, Caesar, Morgan Black

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

I don't trade legendary, even if duplicates, if it is a species a like. If it is not, I may trade it, but only if I get a more interesting legendary/shiny in return.