The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 2076

Page 2076 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 10761576197620262066207420752076207720782086212621762576 ... LastLast
Results 31,126 to 31,140 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine View Post
    There's also that annoying "Admission to the Army" buff...
    I got stuck with the "Mandatory Army" feat when I chose my skill tree. Not very recommended, but at least it doesn't last too long.

7 day's to launch.
    That would explain all the bugs around everywhere. I mean, they're almost everywhere!

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ZexMachine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    The game doesn't really get good until you get to level 21, and you unlock the Alcohol Power-Up. It makes certain quests a lot more fun.

I hear in some other countries' versions of the game you can unlock it earlier. That's not quite fair.@Fab;)
    In the version I am playing, called "Real Life: Greece", the Alcohol Power-Up unlocks at level 18. They also unlock Driving License and Voting Power-Up, plus the much needed "Get Away From Parents" button. Again, this last one is a bit of a risk since you are left with no money after usage.
    In the "United States" version I'm playing, I had the option of getting the Drivers License Power-Up at level 16, but it was too much extra work so I decided not to. I don't really need it in my current world, anyway, thanks to this feature they have called Massachusetts Bay Transport Authority, although it can be slow or crowded sometimes. But the other option, Taxi, costs too many coins.

The Voter Registration Power-Up at level 18 was easy to get, though. Shame that I can only really use it every couple of levels, and even then it doesn't do much. Also, in some of the worlds in "Real Life: United States" they're trying to make it harder for some users to get.
    Mokoniki and Italy-kun like this.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    In the "United States" version I'm playing, I had the option of getting the Drivers License Power-Up at level 16, but it was too much extra work so I decided not to. I don't really need it in my current world, anyway, thanks to this feature they have called Massachusetts Bay Transport Authority, although it can be slow or crowded sometimes. But the other option, Taxi, costs too many coins.

The Voter Registration Power-Up at level 18 was easy to get, though. Shame that I can only really use it every couple of levels, and even then it doesn't do much. Also, in some of the worlds in "Real Life: United States" they're trying to make it harder for some users to get.
    Unfortunately, in this version, the best we have for transportation is KTEΛ (buses that move really slowly, connect all regional capitals), an Underground Network that only works in the main hub called Athens (it's also in construction in the secondary hub at the north, Thessaloniki). I do quest in a region far away from there, and the train system is worse than travelling on foot. So, you win there :))

Vote Power-Up: The very same thing, it doesn't do lot. In contrary to the Driving Power-Up which helps out consistently.

I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

Blog Entries

Holy shit what the fuck did I start

I recently unlocked the ability to invest in the "Stock Market" shop mechanic upon reaching lv. 18, which is this thing players do when they don't feel like grinding for money. It's similar to the Stalk Market in Animal Crossing, I wonder if they got it from that. Regardless, I'm considering looking into it more, if I'm lucky I could save myself a lot of grinding.

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    @Ameri-kun So you crawl? Ouch seems like you got a bad character.
    Yeah, my client glitched while I was creating my character and all the classes disappeared except for Disabled. Luckily my mom is playing too and she was randomly gifted the Diagnosis perk from a Doctor class while we were at the park map, and I unlocked the Wheelchair item at level 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick of Time View Post
    Holy shit what the fuck did I start

I recently unlocked the ability to invest in the "Stock Market" shop mechanic upon reaching lv. 18, which is this thing players do when they don't feel like grinding for money. It's similar to the Stalk Market in Animal Crossing, I wonder if they got it from that. Regardless, I'm considering looking into it more, if I'm lucky I could save myself a lot of grinding.
    Something magical

Be careful! I've heard that mechanic is really risky!
    Misato Katsuragi likes this.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

I really don't like this "Real Life" game. Everybody who's anybody plays it. I've heard of some people quitting it, including one of my friends, but I haven't really heard from them since. I joined later into development than most people, but the game is kind of boring. It does have some bright spots, but most of the best things are taken away from you once you reach the higher levels. I've heard things start to go downhill around Level 22. Such a shame.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    I've heard of some people quitting it, including one of my friends, but I haven't really heard from them since.
    (Damn, I thought I had a bleak sense of humor...)

So a bunch of other players in Real Life: United States are outside my apartment (the level I'm at allows you to have your own residence, I earned it by paying a lot of coins when I decided to start the Graduate School quest) smoking some power-up called Marijuana. It's a very hard-to-get power-up, because the moderators limit access to it, although it's easier to get here on the Massachusetts stage because they aren't as strict about it. I haven't had it in a while and I'm wondering if they might share. But the Temperature setting outside is very high. I don't know if I want to leave my apartment.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Gee whiz, what is all this?

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Akzivx V View Post
    I really don't like this "Real Life" game. Everybody who's anybody plays it. I've heard of some people quitting it, including one of my friends, but I haven't really heard from them since. I joined later into development than most people, but the game is kind of boring. It does have some bright spots, but most of the best things are taken away from you once you reach the higher levels. I've heard things start to go downhill around Level 22. Such a shame.
    This reminds me, one of my friends killed himself a few weeks ago. I feel like it traumatized the whole community.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Don't you think that's a little too personal to be discussing here?

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

Nothing is too personal for the BCCT. You all are my family.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I think my save file is corrupt, I can't get my player to fall asleep at a reasonable time anymore.
    Akromatic likes this.
    maglev is invisible

Blog Entries

It seems the game comes in different difficulties which are randomly assigned. The North America and Europe levels are easy, resulting in characters not have to do much to find food and money and XP. However, some levels such as Africa have a food and money shortage so characters in these levels usually get Game Overs much earlier than others. The South America and Middle East levels are prone to authoritarian mods who drop the banhammer fast and hard. The Australia level is particularly dangerous due to it being filled with enemies who inflict the poison condition.

Y > X

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

I just lost the Game.

Blog Entries

And you made all of us lose the game. XD