The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1895

Page 1895 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8951395179518451885189318941895189618971905194519952395 ... LastLast
Results 28,411 to 28,425 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #28411
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I hate when I realize I'm more mature than my parents in certain ways.

    Like, at age 23, I've already developed the ability to, when I find myself getting too angry, walk away and simmer the fuck down before I get back into whatever argument I'm having. My mom? When she's mad at me, has to call me 20 times telling me how I must hate her blah blah blah before realizing, oh shit, maybe that wasn't the best idea and I should think more clearly about my reaction.

    It's a good thing I know her well enough that I don't put any stock into her ANGRY FEELINGS!!111!!11

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  2. #28412
    Cop. Cop! yay Cop... qq Zexy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    2,063
    Blog Entries
    150

    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    I hate when I realize I'm more mature than my parents in certain ways.

    Like, at age 23, I've already developed the ability to, when I find myself getting too angry, walk away and simmer the fuck down before I get back into whatever argument I'm having. My mom? When she's mad at me, has to call me 20 times telling me how I must hate her blah blah blah before realizing, oh shit, maybe that wasn't the best idea and I should think more clearly about my reaction.

    It's a good thing I know her well enough that I don't put any stock into her ANGRY FEELINGS!!111!!11
    I can see your point. Sometimes I wonder how could it possibly happen that I can understand both my parents better than each one does for the other. They were married 7 years before I was born, so they techincally know each other and share experiences much more than I will ever do.

    Still, it's only me who can calm my father down or completely avoid his anger tantrums, while my mother repeatedly does the same mistakes that cause Dad go boom.

    I guess it's because of genes. Plain biology. I have DNA from both, I share personality traits with both. I understand them because they are both similar to me. But for one another, they are unrelated. They can't feel what the other is feeling. I think I do.

    I got a scum result on that bush! LYNCH IT LYNCH IT LYNCH IT!

  3. #28413
    Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,680
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I've never played Paper Mario either, but it looks good. ;-;
    Do eeeet. It's one of, if not my all-time favorite, Mario series. <3 Even if the latest edition isn't up to par with the first two, I still think it'll be worth a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Still prefer the 3D Zeldas by far, though. Not that there's anything wrong with Phantom Hourglass or Link to the Past. Spirit Tracks, on the other hand...eh...
    Why are we implied whispering? :o

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I've never played a LoZ game and I'm an awful person because of that.

    Then again, I guess I'm just more of a PSfan boy. Simple as that, I just prefer to play GTA to Mario.
    yes, yes you are. pls leave the thread now. and i'm not saying that just because i never had a ps1 or ps2 growing up...>:'(

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    And I have Ocarina of Time, I actually find it extremely difficult. That could just be because I'm a derp, though.
    Replace OoT with Portal and that's me.

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    I have a PS3 that rots in my living room, and I'm perfectly content with leaving it that way, save for Sly Cooper 4, and maybe Xenogears and Ratchet and Klank.
    You should send it my way, I'd treat it better. :I

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Haha I'm just being silly.

    I actually haven't even played a wii. Seriously.
    surely all boys have a wii of their own to play with

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Here's your answer:

    Many people believed that Ghirahim wanted to kill Link because he hated him, but in actuality he tried to kill him because he loved Link and didn't want him to end up with Zelda.
    Erk...not sure whether to believe it or not...
    Many fanfic writers and fanartists would agree with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he tried to kill Link because he loves Demise, is a sadist and has anger issues.
    Mizzle stop making so much sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    IGN has some good walkthroughs. The days of spending £15 on guides are well over, i'm surprised they still print them.
    I guess some people still like a hard copy. Or maybe them come with codes to enter to get exclusive content.
    Admittedly got the RE4 guide for the poster, and the Mercenaries info (although I ended up never really using the latter...)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Is it wrong that I almost never leave home without Beatrice?

    Is it wrong if I named my 3DS Beatrice?
    Not at all, though I say that because it makes me think of Beatrice from When the Seagulls Cry/Seacats.

  4. #28414
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,588
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Kakuna Matata; I have a special wii we can play with ;)

    (note to future readers, this was the post that got me demodded/made king of Westeros.)
    Zexy and Italy-kun like this.
    seconds to forever

  5. #28415
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he tried to kill Link because he loves Demise, is a sadist and has anger issues.
    Mizzle stop making so much sense.
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3


  6. #28416
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3
    Did you guys know that I'm secretly in love with Ghirahim?

    The "secretly" part was a joke fyi

  7. #28417
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,880
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Did you guys know that I'm secretly in love with Ghirahim?

    The "secretly" part was a joke fyi
    I swear I will get round to drawing you him one day I'm just lazy and I have no motivation okay ;;

  8. #28418
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I swear I will get round to drawing you him one day I'm just lazy and I have no motivation okay ;;
    Imma patient tho :c

  9. #28419
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he tried to kill Link because he loves Demise, is a sadist and has anger issues.
    Mizzle stop making so much sense.
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3
    He came off as more of a David Bowie than a Michael Jackson.

    Y > X

  10. #28420
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,880
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Imma patient tho :c
    I still feel bad for not getting around to it yet. ;-; I'm so lazy, it's remarkable. ;;

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    He came off as more of a David Bowie than a Michael Jackson.
    Never thought I'd see those two in the same sentence.

  11. #28421
    Panne Cottontail Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,680
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    @Kakuna Matata; I have a special wii we can play with ;)

    (note to future readers, this was the post that got me demodded/made king of Westeros.)
    ...OMT, you have a custom LoZ Wii (or one of the other three pictured)?!

    I'd love to have a night-long playing session with you. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3
    He is fond of suggestive gestures...

  12. #28422
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he tried to kill Link because he loves Demise, is a sadist and has anger issues.
    Mizzle stop making so much sense.
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3
    He came off as more of a David Bowie than a Michael Jackson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Will do! Did I ever tell you how Ghirahim is basically a reverse Michael Jackson? :3
    He is fond of suggestive gestures...
    No I mean Michael Jackson went from this to this, whereas Ghirahim went from this to this. x)


  13. #28423
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    @Kakuna Matata; I have a special wii we can play with ;)

    (note to future readers, this was the post that got me demodded/made king of Westeros.)
    ...OMT, you have a custom LoZ Wii (or one of the other three pictured)?!

    I'd love to have a night-long playing session with you. :)
    ....wanna....ship it....so...hard...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I still feel bad for not getting around to it yet. ;-; I'm so lazy, it's remarkable. ;;
    I'm lazier >:c

  14. #28424
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    No I mean Michael Jackson went from this to this, whereas Ghirahim went from this to this. x)
    That's racist.

    Y > X

  15. #28425
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    No I mean Michael Jackson went from this to this, whereas Ghirahim went from this to this. x)
    That's racist.
    Michael Jackson's skintone became lighter throughout his life, fact, whereas Ghirahim's skintone becomes darker throughout the game, fact. So that's opposite from each other. What's racist about that?


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •