The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1894
Page 1894 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8941394179418441884189218931894189518961904194419942394 ... LastLast
Results 28,396 to 28,410 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I'm still considering watching that, I'm sure I'll get round to it. Eventually.
    Have you seen the first FMA? (Presumably not, because you haven't heard of Kimblee.) I would start with that. Brotherhood has some serious pacing issues in the beginning that I think make it hard to get into if you haven't either seen the first anime or read the manga.

Kimblee's sort of a minor villain, which is probably why you haven't heard of him if you haven't watched FMA. He's quite an interesting character in Brotherhood, though.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I can see how owning a physical copy of something is much more satifiying than a digital version but I never feel attached to video games. I'm very matter of fact about them.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

I've yet to play a game in my 20 years of existence that has not had a suitable guide on Gamefaqs (when I needed one that is) :P it's a great site! And it's free, which is a huge plus.

Blog Entries

Is it wrong that I almost never leave home without Beatrice?

Is it wrong if I named my 3DS Beatrice?
    Last edited by Jolene; 4th May 2013 at 07:02 PM.

Y > X

Of happenings? Full Metal Jacket's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*Auto Hijack Thread mode: ON!*

Hi.

~USB Type-C <3~
    "Center, I have that little fuc... FOKKER in sight!"

Pata pata pata pata pata! Italy-kun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Italy-kun on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Is it wrong that I almost never leave home without Beatrice?

Is it wrong if I named my 3DS Beatrice?
    No.

Probably not.
    "It just goes to show you that people with brain damage are the real heroes, aren't they?" --Wheatley, Portal 2
    "Open mouth, insert foot." --Joe Kido, Digimon Adventure 01
    "Screw it, the gloves are coming off, MEAN BEAN MACHINE!" --Me playing Sonic Mega Collection

Played in Inazuma Eleven Mafia, Super Street Fighter IV Mafia and Pokemon Christmas Mafia 2011. Winning faction of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mafia and DPPt: Sinnoh Mafia! SO HAPPY!

Blog Entries

Sounds sane enough.

I don't have a 3DS since I never saved enough money for it, I always manage to find something else to spend it on first ^^;
    Also known as 'Tie'

Extra Sprinkles Baf's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

I can easily afford a 3DS, but I'm not getting one, I'm not really much of a gamer. The only game I want this year is GTA V, and my brother preordered that, so I don't even have to pay for it.

I think the last game I bought was GTA IV: Episodes from Liberty City last year.

I just prefer music really, bought a couple CDs over the past week online, Sasha's Involver (prog house), High Contrast's Fabriclive 25 and James Holden's Balance 005 (techno/house mix). Really looking forward to getting and hearing each one!

Well, I've blabbed on enough.

Fyah Red

Blog Entries

I hardly ever buy CDs these days, I'm used to listening to music online now. I know that's generally frowned on, but I never have money to spare and when I do I'm usually spending it on videogames or clothes. I think the last CDs I bought were In Utero by Nirvana and Dookie by Green Day from a stall last September. I should really buy more sometime.

english sif id: 584096475 / jpn sif id: 584423949
    3ds code: 3265-5284-6420 / twittertumblr

I Will Possess Your Heart TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add TheCapsFan on Facebook
    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

I just buy albums from iTunes. :I

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I used to be really attached to having physical copies of albums - in my case, CDs usually - but as time goes on I find myself putting everything on my computer anyway so I mostly just get things from the Internet now, legally or illegally, or borrow CDs from my school library and upload them onto my Mac.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Extra Sprinkles Baf's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    I hardly ever buy CDs these days, I'm used to listening to music online now. I know that's generally frowned on, but I never have money to spare and when I do I'm usually spending it on videogames or clothes. I think the last CDs I bought were In Utero by Nirvana and Dookie by Green Day from a stall last September. I should really buy more sometime.
    I subscribe to spotify, so I do listen to online music, but I like to support artists by buying something physical. I just love CDs for the little details you don't get with mp3s. That new CD smell, the little booklet.. Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    I just buy albums from iTunes. :I
    I buy from iTunes too, digitally exclusive stuff, like EPs or singles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    I used to be really attached to having physical copies of albums - in my case, CDs usually - but as time goes on I find myself putting everything on my computer anyway so I mostly just get things from the Internet now, legally or illegally, or borrow CDs from my school library and upload them onto my Mac.
    I used to download from less than legal sites a lot. I think it had a great impact on my taste, I had easy access to any genre and I could dive into any album. Nowadays I know the type of music that I want, so I buy CDs when I feel the cost is justified or I listen on spotify. Sometimes I just buy a CD and take a risk, doesn't always pay off haha.

Fyah Red

Blog Entries
    Follow Kouzan On Twitter Add Kouzan on Google+
    Follow Kouzan on Tumblr Visit Kouzan's Youtube Channel

I love buying CDs mainly cause of the great feeling that comes out of owning a psychical copy of an album , though I don't have many CDs actually and a lot of my music on my iTunes library is from downloads or CDS I've borrow from the library. I usually just listen to music on Spotify (great program by the way.) Youtube, and iTunes.

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

I don't really care much for physically owning music (I buy some from Beatport or some other sites now and then), but I like owning physical copies of my games. I dunno, gives me a better feeling that I bought something. I still buy games on sale on Steam and the like, but I still prefer having a copy.

Mutha'uckas CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I'm a gamer but I'm not a super gamer. I only have like, three consoles. PS3, 3DS and Wii. I used to have lots of vintage consoles but I either threw them out or sold them on eBay. I love the casual gameplay that the 3DS offers and of course, the Harvest Moon series which has pretty muched died on all other consoles. My favourite is definitely the PS3. To echo what Fab said, I will definitely be buying GTA V but i'm looking forward to lots of new releases, not just that. I think people don't really give these things enough of a chance. They just think 'uh, video games, I'm not in to them' but if you give many of them a bit of chance, I would bet money that most people would change their minds.