The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1892

Page 1892 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8921392179218421882189018911892189318941902194219922392 ... LastLast
Results 28,366 to 28,380 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #28366
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I am a Nintendo purist. I have never owned a non-nintendo console in my life.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.

    Y > X

  2. #28367
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I am a Nintendo purist. I have never owned a non-nintendo console in my life.

  3. #28368
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Oh wait. I had a PS2, but it got stolen and I did not care enough to replace it.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.

    Y > X

  4. #28369
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    While I have no real reason to hate on Xbox and Playstation, I admit that I still have some bias against them, causing me to really not want to play on them much. Yeah, they're good consoles, I can't deny that, but I still don't care about them in the slightest. ._.;

  5. #28370
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Ehh, PC and handhelds for the most part. Have an Xbox (huge) and a PS2, but I'm not really a console man (at least if you look at the amount of games I have for those systems). I've never owned a Nintendo console that's not an handheld.

    I've never played a LoZ game and I'm an okay person because of that.
    I've tried to do so, but I just can't. I don't know why, but for some reason I don't find them very interesting.

    Of course, the utter lack of Nintendo consoles might have affected me in that regard though.

  6. #28371
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    I've tried to do so, but I just can't. I don't know why, but for some reason I don't find them very interesting.

    Of course, the utter lack of Nintendo consoles might have affected me in that regard though.
    Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what you'd call "top notch" Zelda games, assuming you've never played a console Zelda.

  7. #28372
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what you'd call "top notch" Zelda games, assuming you've never played a console Zelda.
    Ahem, what was that?

    Y > X

  8. #28373
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what you'd call "top notch" Zelda games, assuming you've never played a console Zelda.
    Ahem, what was that?
    I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, before you say anything. ^^; I still prefer the console games, though.

  9. #28374
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what you'd call "top notch" Zelda games, assuming you've never played a console Zelda.
    Ahem, what was that?
    I enjoyed Phantom Hourglass, before you say anything. ^^; I still prefer the console games, though.
    Phantom Hourglass is my second favorite Zelda handheld after the Minish Cap.

    Y > X

  10. #28375
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Phantom Hourglass is my second favorite Zelda handheld after the Minish Cap.
    Never got around to Minish Cap yet...

    My favorite would have to be Skyward Sword, as you've probably figured out. Second place is Wind Waker.

  11. #28376
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Phantom Hourglass is my second favorite Zelda handheld after the Minish Cap.
    Never got around to Minish Cap yet...

    My favorite would have to be Skyward Sword, as you've probably figured out. Second place is Wind Waker.
    Never played Wind Waker. Just waiting for HD. Skyward Sword was awesome. Beat normal and Hero Mode.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.

    Y > X

  12. #28377
    <(•θ•)> crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Never played Wind Waker. Just waiting for HD. Skyward Sword was awesome. Beat normal and Hero Mode.
    Do you like Ghirahim? <3

  13. #28378
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,080
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I've had Wind Waker on GameCube for nearly a decade now. I've never gotten very far into it. >_>

  14. #28379
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,676
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks aren't what you'd call "top notch" Zelda games, assuming you've never played a console Zelda.
    Considering I've never played those games at all, I don't agree with what you're implying.

    I said I've never owned a Nintendo main console. That doesn't mean I haven't tried it nonetheless. I just don't find the series interesting.

  15. #28380
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Never played Wind Waker. Just waiting for HD. Skyward Sword was awesome. Beat normal and Hero Mode.
    Do you like Ghirahim? <3
    Here's your answer:

    Many people believed that Ghirahim wanted to kill Link because he hated him, but in actuality he tried to kill him because he loved Link and didn't want him to end up with Zelda.

    Y > X

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •