The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1858
Page 1858 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8581358175818081848185618571858185918601868190819582358 ... LastLast
Results 27,856 to 27,870 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

A few weeks ago I accidentally ate tortilla chips with spaghetti sauce that I thought was salsa.

Blog Entries
    Add Zexy on Facebook
    Follow Zexy on Tumblr Visit Zexy's Youtube Channel

Is it me, or is mixing things up something girls like to do? I also get that from personal experiences outside the Internet.
    Almost all cases of kids doing it have to do with girls for me. May be statistical paradox :)

ΒΤW, worst thing eaten is broccoli and pickly pear jam. DAT SOURNESS.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Is it okay that I don't think I ever want to get married? Or have babies? (I might want to adopt at some point, but my womb is remaining empty forever if I can help it.)

I know this is a cliché thing to say when you're in your early twenties, but it feels like the older I get, the more intensely I feel these things. 23 is basically mid-twenties, right? And I still have no desire to do these things.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Faye Valentine View Post
    Is it okay that I don't think I ever want to get married? Or have babies? (I might want to adopt at some point, but my womb is remaining empty forever if I can help it.)

I know this is a cliché thing to say when you're in your early twenties, but it feels like the older I get, the more intensely I feel these things. 23 is basically mid-twenties, right? And I still have no desire to do these things.
    If you don't want to, then don't, and if you eventually want to, then do it. I say you shouldn't worry about whether or not you "should" want to get married, since married people are just gonna say that you're not "ready" yet because marriage is so awesome and shit. Who cares.

Blog Entries

I want to get married but not now. I just don't want to end up like my aunt. 40 something, lonely and miserable.

Just be careful love doesn't punch you in the face then hold a knife to your throat. You might find yourself doing a 180 degree turn.

Y > X

SHSL Gambler CrackFox's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I don't know if it's weird or not. I ask myself that all the time. I feel exactly the same. I've never felt maternal towards babies or dreamt of becoming a mother. I'm not bothered about finding another boyfriend and I already know I don't want to get married. All my female friends are the opposite so I do feel weird sometimes.

♦ burning rage ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

https://www.facebook.com/nick.neosquid

Whatever, add me. Stupid site. Don't message me on there unless you're ready to be ignored. I only have an account now for specific purposes, I don't plan to be active on there. I'll talk to you on here or Skype, very rarely will I accept otherwise.

Damn you, I wanted to use "Dark Lord Neosquid" as my name....

Scandalous!!! Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yeah I know what you mean but that's because I want a solid career base before I have children. Getting married will not affect that at all.

Blog Entries

Visit Utsune's Youtube Channel

I have no idea where to post this, but is there a reason why Erika is the banner for this forum?

(Photography scraps) deviantART | YouTube (Random Music Covers)

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post

I want to get married but not now. I just don't want to end up like my aunt. 40 something, lonely and miserable.

Just be careful love doesn't punch you in the face then hold a knife to your throat. You might find yourself doing a 180 degree turn.
    Oh, I'm totally prepared for love changing my view on things.

But as others have put it, I've never been one of those girls to dream of a wedding or having babies. (As a little kid, actually, I would think that I wanted kids, but didn't see having a husband as important for that, and my career was still my main dream. Haha.) Also, re: ending up "40 something, lonely and miserable" - see, I've always been an extremely independent person, so "ending up alone" doesn't sound that dreary to me. As long as I'm getting laid, I don't care if I'm in a serious relationship.

Mostly now what I'm concerned about is changing the fact that I'm now a 23-year-old virgin, and not really about finding a boyfriend or girlfriend to "share my life with" because I'm fine just sharing my life with myself, thanks. There are certain habits you pick up when you've been single for a while and living alone for a while that you start to think, it would take someone really awesome for me to give that up.

On a completely unrelated note: It's almost 4/20, and I'm starting to regret that I haven't made better friends with my pothead neighbors. I need to commemorate this day in the right way!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

@Faye Valentine; Here's a suggestion. Smoke pot and do acid while listening to dubstep with strobe lights on and playing a bioshock game. That should be an interesting experience.

Y > X

Mammoth meat suxs Totally Not Booster Gold's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Totally Not Booster Gold on Tumblr

@Faye Valentine; Here's a suggestion. Smoke pot and do acid while listening to dubstep with strobe lights on and playing a bioshock game. That should be an interesting experience.
    Mind fuck?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    Mind fuck?
    It's most likely worse than that. Espcially dangerous if someone brings crack to the party. Then everyone's fucked.

Y > X

^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    I have no idea where to post this, but is there a reason why Erika is the banner for this forum?
    I think you'd get a good answer if you ask one of the admins, users whose usernames are bold and italicised.

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    I thought it was because the site's mascot is Bulbasaur and Erika is a grass-type gym leader, but I'm only guessing on that one. As Fab said, one of the admins would be able to give you a definite answer.

Quote Originally Posted by amethystGoblin View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/nick.neosquid

Whatever, add me. Stupid site. Don't message me on there unless you're ready to be ignored. I only have an account now for specific purposes, I don't plan to be active on there. I'll talk to you on here or Skype, very rarely will I accept otherwise.

Damn you, I wanted to use "Dark Lord Neosquid" as my name....
    I added you. C'mon, Facebook isn't that bad! I'm probably only saying that because it's what I use to speak to my boyfriend, but I still think the sites pretty cool. Idk why everyone hates it.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here