The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1844
Page 1844 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8441344174417941834184218431844184518461854189419442344 ... LastLast
Results 27,646 to 27,660 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Booster Gold - Cheers! :]

TIE - Ugh, I don't like sleeping in on the weekends. I feel like it's a waste of free time! I'd rather get up early and do something.

Currently Playing: X; 7 Badges;
    Delphox (Lv 65) - Vivillion (Lv 65) - Blastoise (Lv 65) - Pangoro (Lv 66) - Amaura (Lv. 69) - Sylveon (Lv. 66)

Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by .vulpixie View Post
    TIE - Ugh, I don't like sleeping in on the weekends. I feel like it's a waste of free time! I'd rather get up early and do something.
    While I agree with this, I like sleeping too. It's a dilemma. If only I could sleep for 13 hours and have an 18 hour day.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    While I agree with this, I like sleeping too. It's a dilemma. If only I could sleep for 13 hours and have an 18 hour day.
    Aim to make the week 5.41 days long, so that you have a day of 31 hours :d.

But then the weekend would only last 1.4 day |:
    Gone

Blog Entries

I'm not really fond of sleeping either but I hardly get any during the week so you start to miss it ^^;
    Also known as 'Tie'

Crab Pun Usertitle fabulis's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

I woke at 12 today, that should give you an idea of how much i like sleeping :D

Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

Well then. I like sleeping.

Blog Entries

I woke up at 8, but my sleeping rythm gets me out of bed that early :|
    Gone

Blog Entries

I woke up at about 1 PM.

Half of the day was already gone
    Also known as 'Tie'

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    That just makes me think of my first year of college - I slept every moment I wasn't in class or clubbing. There was one point where I was literally sleeping 16 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by TIE View Post
    I'm not really fond of sleeping either but I hardly get any during the week so you start to miss it ^^;
    I don't either... this week I slept 3-6:30am each day until yesterday. Think I got six hours last night - but my friend kept rolling on top of me and stealing the covers so I woke up a lot. :( Although I haven't been sleeping much simply because I've stayed up late drinking every night since my friend's 22nd on Tuesday - not clever because I crashed in class on Thursday. My lecturer didn't even wake me... but when a friend finally woke me up by jabbing me in the ribs around 11:30am (I fell asleep sometime between 9-9:30) the lecturer turned around and said, "Thanks for joining us, Tina," and the entire class laughed. But while I'd been sleeping students from the two classes below mine had come into the room to use the computers, so even complete strangers were laughing! Then I looked at my phone and found a text from someone I like (who is in the year above) saying, "Don't sleep in class!" ^^; Strangely, I didn't get told off for sleeping though. My friends just told him I was hungover so he let me sleep despite it being an assessment day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettomonk View Post
    I woke at 12 today, that should give you an idea of how much i like sleeping :D

When did you go to bed?
    I enjoy sleeping (my bed is my favourite place in the world) but I just don't like how it eats into free time if I sleep late. ><

Delphox (Lv 65) - Vivillion (Lv 65) - Blastoise (Lv 65) - Pangoro (Lv 66) - Amaura (Lv. 69) - Sylveon (Lv. 66)

Blog Entries

@.vulpixie; Near enough 4am xD

Getting up at noon if you fell asleep at 4am isn't too bad though. I wouldn't consider that a waste of free time in the same way as, say, going to bed before midnight and waking up at that time would be. x)

Blog Entries

Getting up at noon if you fell asleep at 4am isn't too bad though. I wouldn't consider that a waste of free time in the same way as, say, going to bed before midnight and waking up at that time would be. x)
    Aye true, I love staying up late and waking late. I start work tomorrow at 12 tomorrow, so I get a little lie in.

My only issue with that is the waking up late part. I like staying up late but I also want to make the most out of daylight hours. I find I neglect the gym more if I sleep in. ><

As I've said already, I've tomorrow off! Ha! But I need to be in class for 9am on Tuesday. It's always great to kick off your week with a class on oral presentations - as in, it is literally titled, "Complex Oral Presentation".

Blog Entries

Wow, your professor sounds really cool!

I try not to let my sleeping habits effect my school stuff but that's pretty funny.

I walked into a band rehearsal/concert late and I didn't know that we just got chewed out for talking and when I walked in I said 'Where the ladies at?'

Turns out the director was recording so you can hear me blurt that out in the middle of one of the songs ^^;

Unfortunately the director isn't nearly as laid back as your professor.
    Also known as 'Tie'

Quote Originally Posted by TIE View Post
    Wow, your professor sounds really cool!

I try not to let my sleeping habits effect my school stuff but that's pretty funny.

I walked into a band rehearsal/concert late and I didn't know that we just got chewed out for talking and when I walked in I said 'Where the ladies at?'

Turns out the director was recording so you can hear me blurt that out in the middle of one of the songs ^^;

Unfortunately the director isn't nearly as laid back as your professor.
    He's easily my favourite lecturer. He's young as far as teachers go, he's in a (good!) band, and often eats his lunch with us instead of going to the staff room. Even the course leader mistakes him for a student when she comes into the room because of his clothing/hairstyle.

I try to go to sleep early on college nights but I always fail. But that's the first time in a long time I've fallen asleep in class! It shocked me he was so cool with it. I mean, any other lecturer would have torn strips off me, I'm sure. He just mocked me for it. I found out from the friend who woke me up that he was actually really shocked I fell asleep in his class. Last trimester I completed the coursework for his class in 3/12 weeks. ^^; So he just made a ton of sarcastic comments instead, which the class then filled me in on. xD

Ick, I know what that is like. Not the walking in on someone recording but being on the other end. I was in the studio recording my radio programme and my lecturer (coincidentally, the one I've been talking about!) walks in while I'm recording to ask how the interview I'd done that morning (I'd arranged for someone to come into the college) had gone. Luckily we had a little "ON AIR" light installed outside the studio last month so that won't ever happen again.