The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1804
Page 1804 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 8041304170417541794180218031804180518061814185419042304 ... LastLast
Results 27,046 to 27,060 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

I love when I come across a fanfiction where it's like:

"this pairing is 10 kinds of fucked up"

"but who gives a shit, I'm so reading this"

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Ahhh Weddings are so romantic, so very romantic. If done correctly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    Ahhh Weddings are so romantic, so very romantic. If done correctly.
    They key part is that last sentence (er, sentence fragment, but whatever).

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

Well I'm a romantic. I think am I but you know wait for the perfect guy (even though date two before)

My cousin absolute romantic, first guy she dated and they are engaged. She waited and waited for that one single guy. He though has a long list of ex-es. Go figure.

Blog Entries

I'm so not a romantic in what most people think of it. I get sentimental about stuff, but it's usually not the stuff that makes most people get sentimental. I'm unusual in my preference.

Anyway, I'm almost 23 and I'm like, the last thing I want to do (for a long, long time at least) is get married and settle down. I'm aiming to be the last of my siblings to tie the knot, if I ever do. (Helps one is already married and I'm the only one who isn't straight. Unfortunately, my younger, also-single sister's romantic history is as unstoried as mine.)

I just want to make sure all my kinky bisexual wild oats are sowed to their fullest degree before I settle with one person.

Blog Entries

She like knew that he was the one of her all that stuff and the hardest part was getting him to fall for her.

It took 2 years for that or something. So yeah I mean we all want something as perfect as that, you know but I guess somewhat want differently. I want something similar to that and yeah.

Blog Entries
    Add Serenity on Facebook
    Follow Serenity on Tumblr Visit Serenity's Youtube Channel

I've only been to one wedding. It was my aunt's, and I was like 2 or 3. ._. My sister has been married twice, and never invited me. Of course, she ran off and eloped the second time.

Anyways, I'm a big hopeless romantic, and I want to find that perfect man, and stuff. Of course, I know that no one is perfect, but I want someone who is perfectly imperfect...if that makes sense. I felt that once, but my stupidity ruined that relationship. ._.

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

I've been to like 3 weddings. I don't really care for them, to be honest.

Blog Entries

I don't know what my exact wedding attendance count is.

I have been in three weddings, however. When each of my parents remarried, and when my cousin got married.

God, will these drunk people outside my window STFU? I can't close it because it's too hot in this apartment, but I'm trying to watch Cowboy Bebop. They're getting in one of those dumb drunk people arguments.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Roy Mustang View Post
    I don't know what my exact wedding attendance count is.

I have been in three weddings, however. When each of my parents remarried, and when my cousin got married.

God, will these drunk people outside my window STFU? I can't close it because it's too hot in this apartment, but I'm trying to watch Cowboy Bebop. They're getting in one of those dumb drunk people arguments.
    I would personally join in these arguments. Anime can wait, these arguments are awesome.

Blog Entries

Ugh, apparently Adult Swim online doesn't have that many episodes. Where can I watch more?

Netflix Streaming doesn't have it either. But it seems lately that "things I want on Netflix Streaming magically appearing a day or two later" is my personal superpower, so maybe if I wish for it hard enough it will come!

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

I've been in one wedding, and was a photographer for another. I may have been at a 3rd, but I don't remember.

Also, I seem to have some super power of changing my username instead of my title. Oh well.
    Last edited by Windfall; 6th April 2013 at 07:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

I've been to two weddings, both for my relatives. The latter one was my cousin's wedding.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Col. Roy Mustang View Post
    Ugh, apparently Adult Swim online doesn't have that many episodes. Where can I watch more?

Netflix Streaming doesn't have it either. But it seems lately that "things I want on Netflix Streaming magically appearing a day or two later" is my personal superpower, so maybe if I wish for it hard enough it will come!
    In my hunt for the opportunity to watch awesome TV shows and movies, I've learned how to surf the Web for on-line streams and stuff like that. I've sorta formed this inner compass to safely navigate those unpaved back roads of the Internet without falling for a scam or wasting time on ahopeless link. Don't download anything, keep all your tabs on one window and if the task bar says you have more than one window then you've got a pop-up to close, look carefully for exit buttons on advertisments because they're hard to find, if a video just gives you a pop-up the first time you click it then it should get started if you click it again, bring plenty of sandwiches, and most of all, be sure you have anti-virus software.

I could write a survival manual on this crap. How to Locate Streams Safely.

Blog Entries

Right....I know my sports streams anyway so I'm good. Plus my bf bought like NBA League pass, so it is all good. He and my cousin's bf talk a lot of basketball, so I listened and gained some knowledge.

Anyway with shows I'm not going to say anything at all.