The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1752

Page 1752 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 75212521652170217421750175117521753175417621802185222522752 ... LastLast
Results 26,266 to 26,280 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #26266
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Finally have a Fire Emblem theme.
    Hail Stunfisk.
    Indeed, indeed. I've been lazy with the formation of the Stunfisk Cult, apologies.

  2. #26267
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Finally have a Fire Emblem theme.
    Hail Stunfisk.
    Indeed, indeed. I've been lazy with the formation of the Stunfisk Cult, apologies.
    It already exists.
    That's nice.

  3. #26268
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It already exists.
    What the hell?

  4. #26269
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It already exists.
    What the hell?
    In the hearts and minds of us all.
    That's nice.

  5. #26270
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It already exists.
    What the hell?
    In the hearts and minds of us all.
    Valid point, we are already members of the Stunfisk Cult. We don't have a base, though. Or a discussion area. Or things to do other then spread Lord Stunfisk's influence. That's more what I was referring to.

  6. #26271
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    It already exists.
    What the hell?
    In the hearts and minds of us all.
    Valid point, we are already members of the Stunfisk Cult. We don't have a base, though. Or a discussion area. Or things to do other then spread Lord Stunfisk's influence. That's more what I was referring to.
    We need an altar so we can sacrifice virgins.
    crystallineEntropy likes this.
    That's nice.

  7. #26272
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I played the fire emblem awakening demo today. It sucked. I was forced to quit before things even got interesting. Just gimme the real thing already nintendo.


  8. #26273
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    The Harmknight demo got me to buy the game :d. I am really enjoying it :).
    Gone

  9. #26274
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I played the fire emblem awakening demo today. It sucked. I was forced to quit before things even got interesting. Just gimme the real thing already nintendo.
    For a second I thought you were implying Awakening itself was bad. o_o

  10. #26275
    Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,302
    Blog Entries
    315
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I played the fire emblem awakening demo today. It sucked. I was forced to quit before things even got interesting. Just gimme the real thing already nintendo.
    For a second I thought you were implying Awakening itself was bad. o_o
    How would I be able to judge the game from just the first two chapters.


  11. #26276
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    I played the fire emblem awakening demo today. It sucked. I was forced to quit before things even got interesting. Just gimme the real thing already nintendo.
    For a second I thought you were implying Awakening itself was bad. o_o
    How would I be able to judge the game from just the first two chapters.
    I judge games by what the cover looks like.
    That's nice.

  12. #26277
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    The Harmknight demo got me to buy the game :d. I am really enjoying it :).
    I hate that game from the demo. The GSC cycling theme fucked me up so I left it.

    Y > X

  13. #26278
    Happy mariowie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,483
    Blog Entries
    119

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    The Harmknight demo got me to buy the game :d. I am really enjoying it :).
    I hate that game from the demo. The GSC cycling theme fucked me up so I left it.
    How so, well I found it really fun to play. So then I went and bought it.
    Gone

  14. #26279
    Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Johto
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    man, as crazy as G gundam is, Domon's catchphrase is badass

    like, for real, anybody else agree? I'm talking about the "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED! IT'S LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!

  15. #26280
    ε(´3`)з crystallineEntropy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    5,088
    Blog Entries
    152

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    How would I be able to judge the game from just the first two chapters.
    Some people would, if they're stupid.

    Also, I still have yet to paint this awesome figure.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •