The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1727
Page 1727 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 72712271627167717171725172617271728172917371777182722272727 ... LastLast
Results 25,891 to 25,905 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    TIL that my baby sister has a tumblr. It's all about her favorite slash pairings from Glee, Teen Wolf and other terrible shows with lots of pretty boys and homoeroticism.

Well, pretty boys by her standards. Even for a hardcore hag like me, Kurt and whatever guy he's currently dating (not Blaine) are just so obviously gay-looking that it turns me off. Plus, his current bf looks like he's 40.

It's a nice reminder that, no matter how much slash I read, I'll never reach her heights in yaoi fangirlishness. Thank. fucking. God.
    I find those shows to be cancerous, nonsensical and turn the youth into mindkess zombies. Plus, why does MTV not show music? I know stuff nowadays should not be considered music, but be consistent with your name.

Y > X

^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Plus, why does MTV not show music? I know stuff nowadays should not be considered music, but be consistent with your name.
    It goes by MTV, not Music Television, MTV is a brand name and it can mean whatever they wish. It used to mean about music, whilst now it's just a name to link their products.

I think that's dumb, you can hate Justin Beiber, but he is definitely making music. He sings songs, it's not like he is recording himself scraping a guitar. And even then, that's music.

I don't mind Boyfriend.

I think the excessive hate of Justin Bieber is just ridiculous. He's doing nothing wrong, he's just doing what he wants to do with his life, making music and having fun. Sure, people can hate him as much as they want, but it's still pretty dumb. Why hate a person for the music they make?

I kinda like One Less Lonely Girl.
    i'm gone, contact me here or here

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

People hate on him because he makes teenybopper pop music, but you know, as far as pop goes, he's probably among my favorites (disregarding classic or classic-style pop like The Beatles or Coldplay).

"Somebody to Love" is secretly my favorite song.

So it's one of those "I hate him because everyone loves him" kinda deals? :c In my opinion, he's much better than Rihanna and Chris Brown and whatnot, yet he seems to get the most hate.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    So it's one of those "I hate him because everyone loves him" kinda deals? :c In my opinion, he's much better than Rihanna and Chris Brown and whatnot, yet he seems to get the most hate.
    Oh, god, yes. I stopped hating Justin Bieber so much when I heard some Chris Brown lyrics. God-awful. And then people make fun of him for his voice, going something like "LOL HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL JUDAS PRIEST FOREVER!", but have they even listened to Judas Priest? Man.

Follow lewisr88 On Twitter
    Follow lewisr88 on Tumblr Follow lewisr88 on Flickr Visit lewisr88's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    So it's one of those "I hate him because everyone loves him" kinda deals?

I think that's the main reason. Whenever you have anyone that gains that much popularity there are going to be people who despise them and try and pick on any little thing they can to hate them for. I'm personally not a fan of his music, it's just not my taste, but I have nothing against the guy. Except for turning up two hours late to the concert, that was taking the mick a bit with younger kids in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Oh, god, yes. I stopped hating Justin Bieber so much when I heard some Chris Brown lyrics. God-awful. And then people make fun of him for his voice, going something like "LOL HE SOUNDS LIKE A GIRL JUDAS PRIEST FOREVER!", but have they even listened to Judas Priest? Man.
    Plus, with Chris Brown, we can actually be sure he isn't that nice of a person, if you remember him beating up his girlfriend, Rihanna, way back a few years ago. Apart from turning up to a concert late, and flipping out at paparazzi (which is understandable, that's gotta drive a person insane), I don't think Justin Bieber has really done anything that terrible. But I've never listened to Judas Priest, so. xD

Quote Originally Posted by lewisr88 View Post
    I think that's the main reason. Whenever you have anyone that gains that much popularity there are going to be people who despise them and try and pick on any little thing they can to hate them for. I'm personally not a fan of his music, it's just not my taste, but I have nothing against the guy. Except for turning up two hours late to the concert, that was taking the mick a bit with younger kids in attendance.
    Exactly how I feel. His music isn't really in my taste range but that doesn't mean I'm going to say things like "I wish JB was dead" and shit like that. I remember back when he wanted to shave his hair off, loads of his fans gave him death threats and threatened to kill him if he did so. Media is weird like that.

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

So (almost?) all provisional moderators have been promoted huh? Well congrats to the ones of you who happen to read this post :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    So (almost?) all provisional moderators have been promoted huh? Well congrats to the ones of you who happen to read this post :P
    All of the mods from the January staff drive were promoted to full mods, yep! :3 Thanks, that's nice of you to congratulate us. c:

Blog Entries

How many mods are there now actually ?
    Gone

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

A lot?

Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    How many mods are there now actually ?
    There's a full list of all the mods over here, along with what section they mod.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Yep, a lot of mods

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Yep, a lot of mods
    There are a lot of sections, each who need a generous amount of mods, so it's understandable really.