The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1677

Page 1677 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 67711771577162716671675167616771678167916871727177721772677 ... LastLast
Results 25,141 to 25,155 of 41324
Like Tree10719Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @Jolene; Oh yeah, I'm totally a different person online.

It's kind of distressing, really, because I've been told I often come off as attractive online. But I have some serious issues with social anxiety IRL, so that's why I'm perpetually dateless and desperate and sad.
    I always thought you looked similar to Lust. Then again, she was your avatar. I associate faces with names, well avatars in this case.
    Well when I'm talking about attractiveness I mean more in personality than in looks. I come off as really insecure and socially weird offline and I think that turns people off.

Also, my old avatar was actually Sloth from the 2003 anime. But I mean, I do look similar to Lust - in a very general sense - in that I also have dark hair (albeit, shorter and with a pink streak), pale skin and, um, lots of curves...
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 15th March 2013 at 01:25 AM.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

I have no idea how you look IRL, and I'm not some sort of stalker who actively seeks out the appearances of internet people.

All I know is that you look like Roy now.

Y > X

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I have no idea how you look IRL, and I'm not some sort of stalker who actively seeks out the appearances of internet people.
    Well it's not like I gave you much to go on. As I said, only really general stuff. (Well, I guess the pink streak is kind of specific.)

Really, the most I look like Lust or Anime!Sloth is I could convincingly cosplay as one of them with the right dress and wig. And, of course, an Ourobouros symbol. And that's about it.

LOL!

So does this all mean you look like your avatar?

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

LOL!

So does this all mean you look like your avatar?
    No I don't. I do not own swords of such large sizes.

It's nearly time for Red Eye. Does I watch?

Y > X

Blog Entries

Seriously, though, why is it always villains - especially female villains - who have that "dark hair, pale skin" thing going on?

Like, what did we ever do to the rest of you?

Blog Entries

Seriously, though, why is it always villains - especially female villains - who have that "dark hair, pale skin" thing going on?

Like, what did we ever do to the rest of you?
    I guess it is a stereotype. Maybe the original villainous woman looked like that and they ran with it.

Y > X

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Lol at "getting 'em laid" - I remember in (I think?) GSC when you'd go to the Day Care Man for your egg he'd say "We don't know how it got there..." and I wanted to be like, "Oh, yes you do, you dirty old man. Yes you do. Don't bullshit with me."
    Here's how it went, old man: Did a little dance, made a little love, got down that night! Got down that night!

EGG UPDATE:

So, I got two eggs, actually. Both Merill. Decided to keep one, named Sakura, and immediately shoved a million poffins in her yap. Took a nice, normal ranked contest and won a ribbon. Hurray! And now I plugged in my 3DS because lolbattery.

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hate doing things that are boring but I still like like my degree, so I'm just going to research and buy a new car because I have enough money to and that's about it. I just have to decide which one but the problem is well there isn't but I do have a budget I think I do.

I just want a car that fits all my needs.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

If I had money to buy a car, it would be a Seat Ibiza or Fiat 500 Abarth, perhaps maybe an Audi A1 cause I'm feeling good. Mortages up the ass? Sure. But either of those cars would be glorious.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    If I had money to buy a car, it would be a Seat Ibiza or Fiat 500 Abarth, perhaps maybe an Audi A1 cause I'm feeling good. Mortages up the ass? Sure. But either of those cars would be glorious.
    Haha, my parents drive a Seat Ibiza. I know pretty much nothing about cars so I can't say it's a nice car or anything, but it drives nicely and has good gas mileage. -w- Never heard of the other two cars though.

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

Fiat is Italian, Audi is German.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Blog Entries
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    Fiat is Italian, Audi is German.
    I know next to nothing about cars, but I do know Germany makes the safest ones, and Japan makes the more advanced ones.

Blog Entries

Well, I finished that baseball article, and having my mom (baseball fanatic/expert and world's #1 Detroit Tigers fan) look over it, so now I can breathe a massive sigh of relief.

That was actually a lot easier than I thought, especially since my argument was basically "this statistic is needlessly complicated and relying on stuff like this leaves the fans out of it!"

Re: cars - I don't know much because I don't drive. (Well, I guess I know a little because you can't really grow up in the Motor City and know nothing about cars. I just don't really care about them.)

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Haha, my parents drive a Seat Ibiza. I know pretty much nothing about cars so I can't say it's a nice car or anything, but it drives nicely and has good gas mileage. -w- Never heard of the other two cars though.
    Exactly. The steering is pretty much the best for its class, and the gas mileage does wonders for the 20-30 crowd. Not to mention the car is one of the easily modded ones out there, and I have couple of ideas of what I can do with one.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

@Jack Pschitt; Did you mention recently that you felt yourself being less interested in metal? I may have imagined that.
    seconds to forever