The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1672
Page 1672 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 67211721572162216621670167116721673167416821722177221722672 ... LastLast
Results 25,066 to 25,080 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries
    Follow Sonico On Twitter Add Sonico on Google+
    Follow Sonico on Tumblr Visit Sonico's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Haven't posted much or been on much the past couple days. I'm just feeling pretty low lately, I know I'm like this whenever I don't want to listen to music. I just can't be arsed with any music today, and I've been feeling shitty since I woke.

Also hi guys.
    Oh no bro, that doesn't sound like you at all! I sure hope you feel better, and if not, I'm sure me and everyone else in the thread will do our very best to make you feel better! c: But oh, it must be super bad if big bro can't listen to his music. I really hope you feel better soon. :c

english sif id: 584096475 · twitter · tumblr

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

I'm gonna go to the bank to buy some quarters so I can do my laundry tonight. It's looooooong overdue.

I'll probably be back on the computer in due time, though. I brought my plug with me, so I can fuck around the coffee-shops of the Back Bay all evening if I want. Yay spring break!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Pokemoll; Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?

pfffft fuck i duno

Blog Entries
    Follow Sonico On Twitter Add Sonico on Google+
    Follow Sonico on Tumblr Visit Sonico's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    @Pokemoll; Shouldn't you be sleeping or something?
    I usually go to bed around 10pm, so I have another hour and fifteen minutes before I'll be heading to bed, why?

english sif id: 584096475 · twitter · tumblr

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    I usually go to bed around 10pm, so I have another hour and fifteen minutes before I'll be heading to bed, why?
    I was just seeing if my grasp on time zones is halfway decent today. :I

Blog Entries

Man I wish we had laundromats here, they would seem like the ideal place to pick up chicks.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Man I wish we had laundromats here, they would seem like the ideal place to pick up chicks.
    Haha. Um, I don't enjoy having to use a laundromat. It makes me put off doing laundry.

Anyway, GIRLY-GIRL MOMENT: I just spent too much money on shampoo and a face toner. But I got a lead in terms of finding a hairdresser in Boston! Luckily, the woman at the counter at Lush had the same natural hair color AND (original) dyed color streak as me, so I asked her where she got it done and she gave me the info!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Blog Entries

I hate doing work when I'm sick, and I have a whole ton, so no getting the rest I need to heal.

Y > X

Blog Entries

I hate being reminded of how shitty my French listening skills are, when people are speaking French around me and I have no idea what they're saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    I hate being reminded of how shitty my French listening skills are, when people are speaking French around me and I have no idea what they're saying.
    At least your professor does not yell at you whenever you make a small grammatical error or forget a word.

Y > X

Blog Entries

Wait, are you in Toronto or something and everyone's speaking French? I thought you were in Boston...

Blog Entries

Wait, are you in Toronto or something and everyone's speaking French? I thought you were in Boston...
    I do live in Boston, but it's a very international city and people in Boston come from all over. You hear a lot of random foreign languages here if you live near downtown, take a lot of public transportation, etc. as I do. I just react more in terms of "ugh I feel so stupid" when it's a language I know some of, like French or German. I'm in a Starbucks right now and there were a group of women next to me talking in French who just left. I picked up very little - something about movies or books.

And I mean, we're not that far from Quebec. I'm sure there's a decent-sized French-Canadian population here. (And Toronto's in Ontario, btw, which is mostly English-speaking, although I'm sure there are a lot of Québécois who live there?!? I don't know. I haven't been to Toronto in a very long time.)
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 14th March 2013 at 04:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah I always mix those two up. :P

And gotcha, I just didn't expect French to be such a major language of Boston. Always thought it would be like New York, were its a little bit of everything, but languages like French would be rare.

Blog Entries

Yeah I always mix those two up. :P

And gotcha, I just didn't expect French to be such a major language of Boston. Always thought it would be like New York, were its a little bit of everything, but languages like French would be rare.
    Yeah, it's like New York in that sense. I mean, we have a lot of Spanish, Chinese and Korean speakers, but otherwise it's a whole jumble of languages. My ears just tend to perk up when it happens to be French or German, and it was French today.

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post

@Fandango; I hope you feel better soon! That feeling sucks.
    Getting better. Sitting down

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    I hate that feelin'. @w@
    I knooooooooooooooow

In other news, I caught two Maril's, raised em a level and had them evolve in Azumaril. Now I'm getting em laid for an egg so I can raise it proper-like. First time I'm doing this. Also, it's Pokémon Platinum xD Too bad I don't have the incense.