The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1644

Page 1644 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 64411441544159416341642164316441645164616541694174421442644 ... LastLast
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I didn't mean it that way. I meant, like, a tag-team or two converging character arcs or something. 'Cause that's less creepy right
    Then why use strikethroughs?
    Because I knew you'd interpret it that way. :I

Blog Entries

Age is but a number. In about 10 years when GBM is 33 and Jack is 25 no one will even notice the age difference.

Y > X

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Age is but a number. In about 10 years when GBM is 33 and Jack is 25 no one will even notice the age difference.
    Then set it in the future like Futa Shae 3
    @Goodbye Blue Monday; Okay, that time I did mean it that way, sorry. :I
    Misato Katsuragi likes this.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Haha. But it's important now when, like, there are laws about these things. And personally, I just wouldn't be attracted to someone that young (no offense).

Also I still thing there's a decent age/maturity gap between your average 25- and your average 33-year-old that might cause issues in a relationship. It's smaller, but not insignificant.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

so it's like little by little I look back and wonder how I got attracted to her. Like, she reveals more and more to me and I lose the feelings

maybe it was just a bigass crush or something

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    Ow why is that? If I may ask. I am doing fine, a bit excited because tomorrow I am going to a hotel for my work :D, not my first time though.
    I don't think my boyfriend is gonna make it online before I go to bed. :c But that's good to hear! What for, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds pretty fun!
    Ow haha yeah that can be disappointing, ow for a customer. Once a week they want me to be there a discuss how the project is going and such. It rather far away from where I live
    so that why I stay in a hotel :d.
    Neat! Or at least in theory. Do you enjoy your job? If not it could be a hassle.
    :| What a big ass post.

Well I actually do, it's fun and challenging but the company is rather big so they have some really big processes that are weird.
    But I get to play with robots sometimes well to test if my code works and all so that is neat :3.
    Gone

Blog Entries

Ugh I should probably go to bed so I can wake up tomorrow and look for jobs.

Bleccch. But being broke is no fun.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

so I've got four badges and I'm at Crasher Wake

I got too many water types
    floatzel, vaporeon (that aurora beam) quagsire(SWAGSIRE), wooper, Bibarel, psyduck

I saw a tangela not once, but TWICE at the great marsh along with a tropius

these MF'ers always take the bait and run, cheating ass bastards

"oh hey thanks for the bait bro"

then it's like the quagsires (i gotlike three of them) NEVER ran, they just ate and ate the bait, like they wanted to be caught

Blog Entries

I discovered this website where you can upload a photo and see what you look like with various hair colors and styles. Fuck sleep.

Apparently I look just as bad, and washed-out, with black hair as my mom warned me when I wanted to dye it that color as a teenager. But I don't look horrible as a blonde or redhead, like I thought, depending on the shade. And there's this greenish-black shade (that is inexplicably labeled "Dark Golden Brown") that looks awesome. Would have never thought of that...

I think I'm sticking with my "dark brown with a purple/pink streak" for now, though.

(Also I love how this site gives all these hair colors hilarious names, like "Cotton Candy Pink," "Bad Boy Blue" and "Green Envy." Isn't it the eyes that are supposed to turn green with envy? Not the hair? Whatever.)
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 11th March 2013 at 04:30 AM.

Follow Fandango on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Regarding the whole "being in to Pokémon" thing. I am watching the entire series again. Mostly because it's still a fun show to just watch and enjoy. And I'm also playing Pokémon White when on the toilet. And I'm also reading Pokémon Adventures Manga (on rare occasions) because I just discovered it and it's wildly different. It's intriguing to say the least. xD Still, I'm not that fanatic about Pokémon anymore. Just hit a Pokémon period recently, you know? One time it's stargate, then Inheritance Cycle, then Legend of Zelda. Ya know?
    Do I want to know how long you're on the toilet for? xD
    I've been known to go to the john for about ... 10 - 45 minutes ...

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Its not a vampire story as much as it is a Religious Fantasy. Think the Divine Comedy, but less serious, and more of a fantasy. Not plot wise, but thematically, what with the characters and back story. Basically the plot deals with the acceptance of the all mighty one on the human side, the acceptance of the humans from the Marked Sons side, and the Devils own machinations running in the background that have been grinding away in his plot device for eons, that have caused the whole thing in the first place. Still deciding on the reasons for him being cast out of heaven.
    Okay, but it's kind of hard to pick all that up from your summary, as it's very convoluted. All I'm saying is your idea could definitely work across the span of a novel, just work on your writing style so you have more clarity is all.
    Ah clarity, my mortal enemy since 3rd Grade. I swear its the one thing that will always haunt me.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I never actually set my clocks back in Fall so I didn't have to change them at all this past weekend. My laziness has finally paid off.
    That's nice.

i'm having some eggo waffles today

fuck yeah

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Lego my Eggo.

Why do so many children's food commercials feature people or characters trying to steal food from each other?
    That's nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I never actually set my clocks back in Fall so I didn't have to change them at all this past weekend. My laziness has finally paid off.
    Haha I totally did this one year, too!

The main "clock" I use is my cell phone so this isn't an issue anymore, since it automatically adjusts itself.