The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1601

Page 1601 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 60111011501155115911599160016011602160316111651170121012601 ... LastLast
Results 24,001 to 24,015 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    I prayed to the snow gods for a nasty end of winter just for the Scandinavian countries, so you can thank me later. ;D
    Well, I don't expect it to last for a very long time though.

That being said, there's still some snow in the air.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    Well, the Blackhawks won.
    Boooo.

I'm so over winter here in Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post

Just a thought - how would you guys feel about having a general alcohol discussion thread, since it's popped up a couple times here I figure having its own thread is a good idea.
    I'm all for this if you want to make one. We could call it the "Responsible Decisions Thread" or something.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

my first celebrity crushes were tia and tamera from sister sister

looking back i was an ambitious little kid, wanting to date two girls at the same time

Blog Entries

I think my first "celebrity crush" was Sailor Mars.

Of course, I didn't think of her that way, because I didn't fully realize I was attracted to both genders until I was in college.

I kept telling myself I was straight. Now I'm like, how could I have been so dense?

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Sailor mars is a good choice as far as drawn women go, Mars is ride or die

for ME though, for ME the firstanimated girl I had a crush on

Big Barda, that's a baaaaaaaaaaad chick. Seven feet tall and everyting

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    I've never had tequila, true fact.

Anyone seen anything good on TV lately? I watched two episodes of Louie last night, the show still hasn't clicked for me, but I think it's alright. Not really watched TV this weekend, though I said finish all of Black Mirror on Tuesday.

Just a thought - how would you guys feel about having a general alcohol discussion thread, since it's popped up a couple times here I figure having its own thread is a good idea.

I'm all for a thread were we can discuss our favorite drinks, our favorite drinking activities, and hell even perhaps post those embarrassing nights you can't remember but have heard of.
    Misato Katsuragi likes this.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

Blog Entries

I think my first legit male crush was an actual boy I knew. I was basically gay until I hit puberty.

And then I turned into a beautiful bisexual butterfly.

you blossomed
    or since this is a pokemon site

BELLOSSOMED *puts shades on*

i'm pretty much straight as it gets, but I will say Michael Bohmer is a pretty dude

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

If we're talking bout legit crushes irl and not people you see on TV, it had to be a classmate of mine, stacy was her name. Only just started getting a thing for her at the start of 7th grade, and dating hit me towards the end of it when it would have been nothing much, cause of our move. I remember trying to be all assertive on her, like this one I was all...
    "Hey stacy I don't like your hoop earrings.
    "So?"
    "I just think you would look better if you wore your cute little diamond ones."
    "What are you my boyfriend?"
    "No...
    "So don't be telling me what to wear!"
    "Well I could become your boyfriend and then you wear the ones I find you cute in!"

That convo never finished cause of class starting, and I never advanced it further then that. Also distinctly remember standing behind another girl in my class on the lunch line and out of nowhere popping my head next to hers on her shoulder and going "your hair smells pretty today". Irony is that my sleazy 12-13 year old self had more balls to compliment a girl then my 19 year old level headed self does. :/

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Made the drinks thread - http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f557/bulba-pub-147718/#post4640773

Try keep drinking discussion in there :)
    seconds to forever

i think it's more that your personality changed Chespin

you reflect back on that moment and you're like "woah" but it's okay because you were 12/13

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Yeah as I said, I'm more level headed. If I talked to girls like that now I would probably get a slap in the face.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a friend who's ridiculously, unfairly adorable. This is one of our conversations, verbatim.

"Hey, Blaize (that's me), how are you?"
    "What?"
    "How are you?"
    "Oh."

I'm such a fucking idiot.

Blog Entries

My first "real" crush (like, in terms of being obsessive about it) was a boy named Naveen who was in an after-school club with me, this was like 5th grade. I liked him because he was really tall and attractive and charming, and he was really talented at music and smart. At least, that's what I remember. Then I found out he was kind of a douchebag and lost interest, and I think I started having a crush on some other male friend who was less douchey.

The first crush on a girl I knew that I remember was in eighth grade, this girl in my math class named Galina. She was really beautiful and really smart and we had a lot of interests in common, and I remember really really really wanting to be friends with her, more than any other girl I met, and staring at her in class. It started to occur to me that maybe these feelings weren't so different from when I got crushes on boys, but I didn't want to feel that way because my school was very homophobic, so I quashed those feelings and was in massive denial about my interest in girls until I got to college.

Lol I'm Facebook friends with both of them now. And they're both still pretty good-looking.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

No matter how many times the girl I'm talking about says "it's fine" when I call myself a weirdo, I'm never satisfied. Such is the way of the self-hating pessimist.