The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1599

Page 1599 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 59910991499154915891597159815991600160116091649169920992599 ... LastLast
Results 23,971 to 23,985 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Ah if you're talking about moneyballing then yeah its a bit sad. Still doesn't matter considering how even without all the back alley stuff the team can still win there way to a world series.
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Keep telling yourself that.

Anyway, we should talk about smoothies instead. Because I just got a blender and I love it. And I make myself banana and peanut butter (milk, one banana, a chunk of PB) all the time and need more ideas.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Peanut Butter Banana smoothie? How in god's name did you manage that one without killing the blender?!

Anyway if you want a real smoothie, do yourself a favor and make a mango kiwi smoothie.
    TheCapsFan likes this.

Mama, we all go to hell. TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

That's a good question.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Only way I can see it happening is if she dissolved the peanut butter first, but still, its too gummy even when dissolved.

Blog Entries

Why would it kill the blender?

You must be using chunky, rather than creamy, PB.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Even creamy that shit's a nightmare for the blenders blades. Unless you have some sort of super blender, which might make sense. What brand is it?

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Or you could make yourself a vodka smoothie. You put vodka in a blender, let it blend for a minute with some ice. Serve and garnish with used cigarettes.
    seconds to forever

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Or you could make yourself a vodka smoothie. You put vodka in a blender, let it blend for a minute with some ice. Serve and garnish with used cigarettes.

I was fine with the first part, but reading on.....damn. What kind of sick stuff are you into?
    maglev and Misato Katsuragi like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    Even creamy that shit's a nightmare for the blenders blades. Unless you have some sort of super blender, which might make sense. What brand is it?
    I finally got not-lazy enough that I got up off the couch and looked at the blender. It said Breville.

I really don't think it's a super-blender. I just think, maybe, you're not doing the PB right? Because this is a recipe I got off the Internet, and didn't have any special requirements for blender brands to use.

@maria; The fuck is that "recipe"

(and SEE? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BRINGS UP BOOZE OUT OF NOWHERE IN THIS THREAD)
    maglev likes this.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    I finally got not-lazy enough that I got up off the couch and looked at the blender. It said Breville.

I really don't think it's a super-blender. I just think, maybe, you're not doing the PB right? Because this is a recipe I got off the Internet, and didn't have any special requirements for blender brands to use.

@maria; The fuck is that "recipe"

(and SEE? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO BRINGS UP BOOZE OUT OF NOWHERE IN THIS THREAD)
    Its not that the recipe needs to mention a brand, I'm just saying that even a good blender would choke a little with PB. Maybe I just can't remember the consistency of PB is all. Was also going to mention the random alcohol being brought up, but I was too afraid of having H-con going on another bitch fit.

http://www.brevilleusa.com/beverages/juicers.html
    Yeah, juicers are not blenders. Huge, difference now makes sense how the PB didn't kill it.

Blog Entries

@Chespin; You're looking at juicers, this one is just a blender.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Oh, gotcha. Still, there blenders are are high class, so I guess that makes sense as to how it didn't chug. If it were a normal 20-40 dollar blender it would be in the trash already.

Blog Entries

@maria; Do you have any actual recipes for smoothies that involve booze?

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @maria; Do you have any actual recipes for smoothies that involve booze?
    Booze smoothies can be given by anyone, not just Scottish folk. I would suggest something with Pineapple, rum, and either coconut ice cream or coconut milk. Too exotic? Shred ice, some berries and vodka and you are good to go.