The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1578

Page 1578 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 57810781478152815681576157715781579158015881628167820782578 ... LastLast
Results 23,656 to 23,670 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

@Typhlosionisafirebadger; Yeah, the fact that Pete is so insecure and a bit of a climber is part of why he's a little sympathetic. I mean, he's still a snively little jerk but you can feel for him a little. Duck is just an ass.

Also HEY EVERYBODY I FINISHED MY ARTICLE!!!! Now I am free to spend my Friday night as I want, which is probably going to be...watching FMA and Mad Men. I LIVE LIFE ON THE EDGE.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

Duck is an ass that is waiting for a boot to kick it

and it is glorious when he gets kicked

I'm really wondering how the show is gonna end though, like I really think a lot of shit is gonna fall into shambles around Don for some reason. Even with the divorce from Betty and having his new girl, he's starting realize that he's getting older. Megan is a lot more feisty than Betty and idk, Don seems like he's feeling out of place or did at the end of last season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    I'm really wondering how the show is gonna end though, like I really think a lot of shit is gonna fall into shambles around Don for some reason. Even with the divorce from Betty and having his new girl, he's starting realize that he's getting older. Megan is a lot more feisty than Betty and idk, Don seems like he's feeling out of place or did at the end of last season.
    Well wasn't it implied with that last season that he cheated on her with that woman in the bar?

He even ordered an Old-Fashioned, which used to be his signature drink but which he hasn't ordered all season. It seems like he's back to his old ways.

Megan is different from Betty, though, and I think she's going to react differently.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Yeah, it was implied and i'm pretty sure he did cheat.

I'm kind of expecting Meg to step out on Don and get some action on the side herself, and I'm wondering how he'll react to that. She's WAY more outspoken than Betty, that's for sure. This is going to spark a whoooooole lot of drama for the daring don draper

Blog Entries

Well, wasn't Betty also aware of Don's infdelity in the first place? And had some of her own.

IIRC it was really the whole Dick Whitman thing that caused her to split with him.

So I'm watching another episode now. Sorry @TheMissingno.; but this is a Sal episode and I need to see it before I embark on a Brotherhood marathon.

Hey! That British car dealer dude was in Love Actually! That makes two in Mad Men! (January Jones had a bit part as one of the American girls who Colin meets in the bar.)
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 1st March 2013 at 09:00 PM.

I think you're right, but I think Megan will react differently to his current indiscretion and Don won't know how to deal with it, she's a firecracker, that Megan

Still amazed how Roger got away with so much on that show, that dude was cartoonishly crazy

Blog Entries

Still amazed how Roger got away with so much on that show, that dude was cartoonishly crazy
    Omg the episode where he did LSD was THE BEST.

YES, that was ridiculously funny

"don't say I never take you anywhere' then he goes on a trip, lol.

The bottle, omg omg.

Blog Entries

Oh poor Sal. He has the most obvious crush on Ken Cosgrove.

Geez, even his beard wife can tell!

Sal is pretty obv with it

i mean who wouldn't have a crush on a sci-fi writer/adman ?

Blog Entries

i mean who wouldn't have a crush on a sci-fi writer/adman ?
    Pretty much. I mean, if I were to pick a guy at SC in 1962, I'd probably pick Ken Cosgrove.

(which is why I'm glad I'm bi. Instead, I can stare at Joan's boobs.)

yeah Joan takes the cake. I'd honestly hit her up at any opportunity. Losing pens and stuff just to talk to her loool

Blog Entries

I think she has the biggest breasts on the planet.

she has some serious breasticles and her donk is ridiculous

you could literally put a glass on her butt and it would stay

I mean she's also quite an intelligent woman but good god she's gorgeous

Blog Entries

Sometimes I like to rest my phone on my boobs when I'm laying down on my couch lol.

Anyway, now I'm watching FMA: Brotherhood on Hulu. I forgot how many ads it has if you're not using Hulu Plus!

Geez, even Ed's freakouts over his height are less obnoxious in the Japanese.

ETA: Wow, Roy has clearly never played Pokemon.
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 1st March 2013 at 10:44 PM.