The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1569
Page 1569 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 56910691469151915591567156815691570157115791619166920692569 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,535 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

The most foreign place I have been to is England. Cold as crap but didn't snow.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    People always freak out over standardized tests, but I've never had any trouble with them. They're just filling in circles or rectangles, so I dunno what the big deal is.
    I've always been good at them (National Merit Scholars represent!) but I had to study a lot for the GRE math portion because I haven't taken any math classes since high school.

I also don't particularly want to re-take it because I got a perfect score on the verbal portion. I have nowhere to go but down!

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Humanity's Strongest Shiny Celebi's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I dont like standardized tests, I havent taken one since Freshman year in High School, which luckily since I passed them, got me out of a couple hard end of year exams. Might have saved me from failing.

Blog Entries

I just got back from the liquor store, with a six-pack of hard cider and a bottle of moscato!

I'm considering opening up FMA: Brotherhood on Hulu and playing the FMA drinking game (take a shot every time someone mentions "equivalent exchange"), but you know, I kind of like having a functioning liver.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    I just got back from the liquor store, with a six-pack of hard cider and a bottle of moscato!

I'm considering opening up FMA: Brotherhood on Hulu and playing the FMA drinking game (take a shot every time someone mentions "equivalent exchange"), but you know, I kind of like having a functioning liver.
    Incidentally, I'm also drinking cider. It's good shit, man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post

It really is. Which brand? I've got Harpoon. (Although I don't think they sell that one much outside New England.)

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post

It really is. What kind? I've got Harpoon. (Although I don't think they sell that one much outside New England.)
    Stella, or as it's affectionately known over here, Wife Beater.

Blog Entries

One of my friends wants to watch the Harry Potter movies and drink HP-themed cocktails.

I'm trying to decide if I should respond saying I'll only do it if a) she's buying the booze and b) we make some sort of drinking game out of it. I'm mostly over my Harry Potter obsession and she doesn't seem to understand this.

(It'll probably mean she'll say no since she is the cheapest person ever.)

ETA: You know, maybe while we are planning on creating the "self-esteem" group we should also make a "Budding Alcoholics of Bulbagarden" group or something like that. Where we can just talk about booze 24/7.
    Last edited by Misato Katsuragi; 28th February 2013 at 10:19 PM.

♦ bloodshed ♦ Neoblade's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

So, what, rumors about Ash getting a Sableye? My girlfriend just told me.

I have one thing to say regarding the subject:

WTFGTPFGO BYHIEVPCORIGTDOXIRDOGDKLRUTIETVUSTIO UIE5SO5 96BTSVUIET9EUTVDMTY;DROYURDIYVSU,COREWPEPWTVIWOETYAY?T;SITOV TGJRiDUNNOMAYBEBADTPIUTVROYITRET56TV565E6BETVDGTDR

That is all.

Blog Entries

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF MY NEW USERTITLE????

Also, is it really true the first few episodes of Brotherhood are boring if you've seen the original FMA anime? If so, where should I start watching?

to join in on the standardized tests, I'm studying to be a teacher and the licensing test wasn't that bad

only thing I didn't like was how much I had to pay to take it, which was 200 bucks

would've bee 190 if I paid earlier but timing issues sort of screwed that up for me. I'm glad I passed it o the first try though, cause I know people who've had to take it like 3/4 times and they make you pay like 20 bucks more with each successive test

Blog Entries

I've only had two hard ciders.

I think my drunkenness level needs to get higher.

so I think I know why Poliwrath always looks so angry

he's realized that he has no mouth, at least that's MY theory

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    so I think I know why Poliwrath always looks so angry

he's realized that he has no mouth, at least that's MY theory
    Yep. No means of getting drunk.

damn, he could swim in some alcohol and still not taste it

Poliwrath used outrage, it's super effective