The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1534

Page 1534 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 53410341434148415241532153315341535153615441584163420342534 ... LastLast
Results 22,996 to 23,010 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #22996
    Nocturnal Visions Innocence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Seems so.
    Be humble, for you are made of earth
    Be noble, for you are made of stars

  2. #22997
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Hey Innocence, welcome to BMGf!

    Um, I watched Pokemon 2000 at the local theater and played a bunch of FIFA 13, and also did not study for my math for teachers exam tomorrow.

  3. #22998
    Pokémon Trooper Fandango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Schoten, Antwerp
    Posts
    180

    Follow Fandango on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Welpiedelpy, the cough pills seem to be working somewhat. Huzzah!

  4. #22999
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,880
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Wait! Molly is 13? You seem so much older.
    Ah, everyone says that! >>;; How do I seem older to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Okay creeper face off. How was everyone's weekend?
    Amazing as always. Nothing better than talking to my boyfriend for two days, after all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fandango View Post
    Welpiedelpy, the cough pills seem to be working somewhat. Huzzah!
    That's great! :3c

  5. #23000
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemoll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Wait! Molly is 13? You seem so much older.
    Ah, everyone says that! >>;; How do I seem older to you?
    Don't worry, I don't think you seemed old.
    That's nice.

  6. #23001
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I kinda just assumed everyone here was between 16 and 20.

    Plus, you don't talk like my sister or her friends (They're all around 13 or 14)

  7. #23002
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Jolene; I'm not between 16 and 20 either, I'm 22 going on 23.

    Also, hi everyone! I'm hanging out at my favorite burrito place and remembered to bring my laptop this time. If any of you are ever in the Boston area, you really need to hit up a Boloco.

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  8. #23003
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cariad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    8,880
    Blog Entries
    94
    Follow Cariad On Twitter Add Cariad on Google+
    Follow Cariad on Tumblr Visit Cariad's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Don't worry, I don't think you seemed old.
    Phew, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I kinda just assumed everyone here was between 16 and 20.

    Plus, you don't talk like my sister or her friends (They're all around 13 or 14)
    There are people much younger than me here, too. And oh, I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    Also, hi everyone! I'm hanging out at my favorite burrito place and remembered to bring my laptop this time. If any of you are ever in the Boston area, you really need to hit up a Boloco.
    Hey! Too bad I don't live in America and don't particularly care for burritos. xD

  9. #23004
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @Jolene; I'm not between 16 and 20 either, I'm 22 going on 23.

    Also, hi everyone! I'm hanging out at my favorite burrito place and remembered to bring my laptop this time. If any of you are ever in the Boston area, you really need to hit up a Boloco.
    The closest I've been to Boston is New York City. And I visited there twice.

  10. #23005
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @Jolene; I'm not between 16 and 20 either, I'm 22 going on 23.

    Also, hi everyone! I'm hanging out at my favorite burrito place and remembered to bring my laptop this time. If any of you are ever in the Boston area, you really need to hit up a Boloco.
    I will be in Massachusetts for St. Patrick's weekend, but I doubt I'm going to get burritos.
    Misato Katsuragi likes this.
    That's nice.

  11. #23006
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Jolene; You should come to Boston! We're not as cool as New York (even though it's practically treasonous to say that here, but it's the truth) but still pretty awesome! And not as expensive.

    Don't come right now, though, it's freezing.

    Also, I really like your username. I went to a music scholarly conference last weekend that my department hosted (I'm a grad student), where someone presented a paper on Dolly Parton.

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  12. #23007
    I'm [not] a pirate Jolene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    2,233
    Blog Entries
    44

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @Jolene; You should come to Boston! We're not as cool as New York (even though it's practically treasonous to say that here, but it's the truth) but still pretty awesome! And not as expensive.

    Don't come right now, though, it's freezing.

    Also, I really like your username. I went to a music scholarly conference last weekend that my department hosted (I'm a grad student), where someone presented a paper on Dolly Parton.
    I'm actually named after a pirate in Phantom Hourglass. Not a big country music fan.

  13. #23008
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I abused myself
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I kinda just assumed everyone here was between 16 and 20.
    16 is probably the average age, or near about.
    maglev is invisible

  14. #23009
    A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    By the banks of the River Charles
    Posts
    3,577
    Blog Entries
    35

    Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodbye Blue Monday View Post
    @Jolene; You should come to Boston! We're not as cool as New York (even though it's practically treasonous to say that here, but it's the truth) but still pretty awesome! And not as expensive.

    Don't come right now, though, it's freezing.

    Also, I really like your username. I went to a music scholarly conference last weekend that my department hosted (I'm a grad student), where someone presented a paper on Dolly Parton.
    I'm actually named after a pirate in Phantom Hourglass. Not a big country music fan.
    Oh ok. I'm not a big country fan in general, but I like Dolly and I like that song.

    @Pokemoll; When I was in middle school/high school and cutting my teeth on Internet forums, I used to get people think I was much older than I was. It's a good thing, it means that you come off as really well-spoken and mature. I still get it at times on adult-majority forums where early 20s is still fairly young. It makes me wish I had the same way with words in verbal conversation that I do in writing, lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I kinda just assumed everyone here was between 16 and 20.
    16 is probably the average age, or near about.
    I don't know, there are a significant chunk of people from the "original" Pokemon generation - when it was a big trend in the late '90s - who would have to be in the 18-25 group. A lot of the mods seem to be in their late teens and 20s. Or maybe that's mostly the ones I know?
    Cariad likes this.

    Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.

  15. #23010
    Pokémon Trooper Fandango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Schoten, Antwerp
    Posts
    180

    Follow Fandango on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolene View Post
    I kinda just assumed everyone here was between 16 and 20.

    Plus, you don't talk like my sister or her friends (They're all around 13 or 14)
    24 myself.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •