The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1522

Page 1522 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 52210221422147215121520152115221523152415321572162220222522 ... LastLast
Results 22,816 to 22,830 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Chespin View Post
    I remember everything too unfortunately. Only night I can't remember is getting wasted with all my friends, and throwing up all over the apartment. Parents were pissed as hell, place stunk like it for days.. 30 glasses of cheap wine and beer from what the friends say, and a mighty amount of drunk flirting. I could have even had my first kiss for all I know.
    You were flirting with your friends? Anyway why you drinking goon :P

Yeah I want to know everything I did, rather that than people remembering stuff that you have done that is questionable and people talk about it without you knowing.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

My wildest parties always end with me playing FIFA and drinking Mello Yello, because I have no wild parties :P

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I never have wild parties or ever go to parties.

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrebird View Post
    I remember everything too unfortunately. Only night I can't remember is getting wasted with all my friends, and throwing up all over the apartment. Parents were pissed as hell, place stunk like it for days.. 30 glasses of cheap wine and beer from what the friends say, and a mighty amount of drunk flirting. I could have even had my first kiss for all I know.

Yeah I want to know everything I did, rather that than people remembering stuff that you have done that is questionable and people talk about it without you knowing.
    Nope flirting with strangers, in the store we went to for a friends birthday. Thank the lords I didn't hit on his sister though, I was probably wholly capable of doing so. And I be drinking cause the wine was free and unlimited thanks to the store owner being a friend of the birthday guy. Major drinking like that hasn't happened in a while, thankfully, but I do dabble in a couple of beers here and there.

Talking bout beers, what's everyone's favorite or preferred poison? Mine has to be Le Trappe Quadrupel when it comes to the special stuff, or Salitos when I'm in the mood for something cheap and mass produced. I mean come on, who doesn't want tequila beer with a lime twist?!
    "Funneh bunneh and the dammut Bahamut go on an adventure!"-Chespin Circa 2009

I sure was funner back then, possibly even stupider....

A cute little robot girl. Satoshi-kun's Avatar Social Media Deputy Coordinator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Satoshi-kun On Twitter Add Satoshi-kun on Facebook
    Follow Satoshi-kun on Tumblr Visit Satoshi-kun's Youtube Channel

Hmm, beer? I love so many of 'em, from a nice Becks all the way to a cheap Miller High Life. I even dabble in Guinness from time to time.

I also love a good hard cider. Woodchuck and I have a special thing going, y'dig?

Blog Entries

Nope flirting with strangers, in the store we went to for a friends birthday. Thank the lords I didn't hit on his sister though, I was probably wholly capable of doing so. And I be drinking cause the wine was free and unlimited thanks to the store owner being a friend of the birthday guy. Major drinking like that hasn't happened in a while, thankfully, but I do dabble in a couple of beers here and there.

Talking bout beers, what's everyone's favorite or preferred poison? Mine has to be Le Trappe Quadrupel when it comes to the special stuff, or Salitos when I'm in the mood for something cheap and mass produced. I mean come on, who doesn't want tequila beer with a lime twist?!
    Anything but piss beer. I would go with Vodka (Polish, Russian or French), Tequila, Spirits, Rum, Gin, Champagne, Cocktails, Martini's which is basically gin in it, Wine, Beer but not piss beer and so on.

Blog Entries

I do my best to stay away from tequila now. I have way too many tequila stories that ended with my clothing being anywhere but on me.

Yeah... I stay away from tequila now.

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    My wildest parties always end with me playing FIFA and drinking Mello Yello, because I have no wild parties :P
    We could always have our much talked jazz, chicken, cider and MTG party :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninfia View Post
    I never have wild parties or ever go to parties.
    I don't go to parties either, so you're not alone :) They're not for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun View Post
    Hmm, beer? I love so many of 'em, from a nice Becks all the way to a cheap Miller High Life. I even dabble in Guinness from time to time.

I also love a good hard cider. Woodchuck and I have a special thing going, y'dig?
    Good ol' cider, my man.

Also, where is your avatar from?
    maglev is invisible

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Would love to try hard cider, it sounds so delicious. I mean alcoholic apple beverage sounds like a match made in heaven.
    So lyrebird, you hate piss beer? I'm assuming that means you laugh in people's faces when they offer you a Heineken, cause that's what it really is.
    Tequila? Oh I'd go for some tequila right now, tequila is my tolerant drink. Had an entire bottle and felt fine enough, no headache the next day. Give me whiskey though and I'm basically dead till next week.

Blog Entries

Would love to try hard cider, it sounds so delicious. I mean alcoholic apple beverage sounds like a match made in heaven.
    So lyrebird, you hate piss beer? I'm assuming that means you laugh in people's faces when they offer you a Heineken, cause that's what it really is.
    Tequila? Oh I'd go for some tequila right now, tequila is my tolerant drink. Had an entire bottle and felt fine enough, no headache the next day. Give me whiskey though and I'm basically dead till next week.

Heineken compared to a lot of beer, isn't piss beer. Piss beer is like VB

maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Aye get some lovely hard cider, better than any cheap beer.

I'm off for the night kids, have a good one :)
    maglev is invisible

Simpler times ahead
    Blog Entries

Oh, you mean the equivalent to supermarket beers. Yeah those are the worst, and Heineken is indeed good in front of them. But still, stuff like the Czech Budweiser or even mythos makes Heineken look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Aye get some lovely hard cider, better than any cheap beer.

I'm off for the night kids, have a good one :)
    Its so hard to find though. :(

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Cider is where it's at. I love that stuff :P

And yes maria, we must have that party sometime :D

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    Good ol' cider, my man.

Also, where is your avatar from?
    Yes, good ol' cider indeed! The avatar is from a late 80's/early 90's series called Kiteretsu Daihyakka.

Mmm, I do love me a Heineken.

A Liver Made Fullmetal Misato Katsuragi's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Misato Katsuragi on Tumblr

Very important question:

Should I go to the club/bar tonight or not?
    Or should I just get drunk at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi-kun View Post
    I do my best to stay away from tequila now. I have way too many tequila stories that ended with my clothing being anywhere but on me.

Yeah... I stay away from tequila now.
    Haha. Tequila just seems to get me drunk quicker than any other liquor. Not sure why.

Hi, I'm Rose. I love music, alcohol, pointless Internet debates and being a snob about my choices in entertainment. I write a lot. You can read some of my writing at Autostraddle.com, the best site for LBTQ women on the Internet, where I am a staff writer. Or the funhouse that is my tumblr. I also write music sometimes, and post the better fruits of my labors on my SoundCloud.