The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1382

Page 1382 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 3828821282133213721380138113821383138413921432148218822382 ... LastLast
Results 20,716 to 20,730 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    Garchomp dosent even look shiny when shiny I guess I'll just see how far I can get in the tower. I havent done much in B2 lately.
    Yeah, I have yet to pick it up. Maybe I'll just keep it as a Gible or something, it's really not a big thing. I'd gladly use the Dragonite if I got the Dratini.

I do need a Skitty to get that black Haxorus though. I'm way too lazy to migrate from Ruby, so it's really just my fault.

Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

I really want the Haxorus so I need to try to work on the dex sometime. Might as well start now.

Blog Entries

huh you can get shiny pokés I didn't knew that, what do I have to do ?
    Gone

Just so Victoria, just so Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by mariowie View Post
    huh you can get shiny pokés I didn't knew that, what do I have to do ?
    Beat white tree hollow and talk to either Alder or Benga for Dratini / Gible, complete the regional dex (I think, maybe national) to get a shiny Haxorus.
    mariowie likes this.

You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, who in here has played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? I've run into a bit of a problem with it. I'm not stuck on a level or anything, but I guess you could say I've found a glitch. Not even the good kind of glitch, either. >:c

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    I really want the Haxorus so I need to try to work on the dex sometime. Might as well start now.
    Yeah, me too.

I only need a Relicanth for perfect habitat listing though. Again, laziness.

Also why the fuck do the Music app in Windows 8 suck so horribly it's scary? I mean, for some reason some album and track info didn't come over (strange when I've had no problems with those songs before), but when I manually put that info in, somehow the app interprets me inputing in a completely different artist, even when I typed it in 30 seconds ago. That of course includes a horribly wrong album pic. I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Also, no, haven't played that.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

I got the shiny haxorus. It's pretty cool, but also pretty grey.
    That's nice.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    Hey, who in here has played The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? I've run into a bit of a problem with it. I'm not stuck on a level or anything, but I guess you could say I've found a glitch. Not even the good kind of glitch, either. >:c
    What happened? I've played that game to many times

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    I'm currently in the Forest Temple, and as I was exploring rooms, I managed to get to one that had a chest right next to the door. Naturally, I opened that sucker up and got a Small Key. I only had to look around a little bit to find the door that it went to, but I couldn't get to it, since I needed the wind boomerang and didn't yet have it, so I left the room and went off elsewhere. Eventually, I got the wind boomerang and went on progressing through the temple as usual, until finally, with only one monkey left to rescue and on section of the temple unexplored, I went back into said room. Now that I have the wind boomerang, I was able to get to the locked door, but I couldn't open it. I had already opened the chest and taken the key, so I couldn't get it back.

Now that I think about it, however, I remember reading the little description for the key and saying that it could only open doors in that area. Since I didn't know if "area" meant anything from that room to the entire temple, I was reluctant to leave. My memory is a bit foggy past this part, and I may or may not have used the key in a different room, to my surprise. I don't remember. Maybe I did use the key and now I just need to find a different one in a different room to go the one remaining locked door, or maybe the game somehow forgot about my key and made me stuck. I'm not sure.

:S

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

I'm currently in the Forest Temple, and as I was exploring rooms, I managed to get to one that had a chest right next to the door. Naturally, I opened that sucker up and got a Small Key. I only had to look around a little bit to find the door that it went to, but I couldn't get to it, since I needed the wind boomerang and didn't yet have it, so I left the room and went off elsewhere. Eventually, I got the wind boomerang and went on progressing through the temple as usual, until finally, with only one monkey left to rescue and on section of the temple unexplored, I went back into said room. Now that I have the wind boomerang, I was able to get to the locked door, but I couldn't open it. I had already opened the chest and taken the key, so I couldn't get it back.

Now that I think about it, however, I remember reading the little description for the key and saying that it could only open doors in that area. Since I didn't know if "area" meant anything from that room to the entire temple, I was reluctant to leave. My memory is a bit foggy past this part, and I may or may not have used the key in a different room, to my surprise. I don't remember. Maybe I did use the key and now I just need to find a different one in a different room to go the one remaining locked door, or maybe the game somehow forgot about my key and made me stuck. I'm not sure.

Well when you get a key the "area" means the entire temple, so you couldn't go any other dungeon and use that key. It'll only work in the forest temple. There should be 4 keys, not including the boss key, in the dungeon, 1 in a room with wind bridges, 1 with mini-boss, 1 in the tile worm room, and the last in the waterlogged room.

Blog Entries

Well when you get a key the "area" means the entire temple, so you couldn't go any other dungeon and use that key. It'll only work in the forest temple. There should be 4 keys, not including the boss key, in the dungeon, 1 in a room with wind bridges, 1 with mini-boss, 1 in the tile worm room, and the last in the waterlogged room.
    "Waterlogged room"? Doesn't sound familiar to me.

Thanks for the help. Looks like I have some exploring to do. >:D

EDIT: No, wait, I might know what you're talking about, though I don't remember a key in that room. Looks like I still have some exploring to do. >:D

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

EDIT: No, wait, I might know what you're talking about, though I don't remember a key in that room. Looks like I still have some exploring to do. >:D
    I didn't know how to describe it *_* but just to be sure, it should be a room with a small wood stair case leading to a ledge with vines, at the top of the ledge there should be rocks you can bomb, it is not the room with the spider and there should be no boomerang switch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece

I didn't know how to describe it *_* but just to be sure, it should be a room with a small wood stair case leading to a ledge with vines, at the top of the ledge there should be rocks you can bomb, it is not the room with the spider and there should be no boomerang switch.
    Ohhhhhh, right, that room. I already got that key.

Well, that's worrying. The room with the wind bridge is the one I was talking about in the first place, I've beaten the mini-boss, and don't get me started on how much those tile-worm-serpent things annoyed the crap out of me. That means I should have all the keys, right?

Rocket traditionalist Hunter Blade's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Hunter Blade on Tumblr

The only LoZ game I've actually played a good part of is the Minish Cap.
    Team Rocket - We're back in business.
    Actually, I never left.

Blog Entries
    Add Greece on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece

Ohhhhhh, right, that room. I already got that key.

Well, that's worrying. The room with the wind bridge is the one I was talking about in the first place, I've beaten the mini-boss, and don't get me started on how much those tile-worm-serpent things annoyed the crap out of me. That means I should have all the keys, right?
    So you got the one in the wind bridge room, the one with the tilt worms that every one loves to drown, the on in the waterlogged room, which just to be sure you have to skip over a couple of stones to get to, and the one from the mini boss. And you're sure you've gotten all of the other monkeys? I don't think that would stop you but it's worth making sure.