The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1345

Page 1345 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 3458451245129513351343134413451346134713551395144518452345 ... LastLast
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #20161
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,586
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    It seems like I only ever do things when I don't need to do them. This can sometimes be a good thing, but I want to start up Portal 2 again and have another whack at it and I'm not actually at the computer (this is a tablet).

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I got an idea for a fantasy epic entirely composed of events and characters based off all the different aspects of my ongoing depression. I'll get to writing what will probably be an absolutely horrible first draft of it as soon as I can get this old type-writer fixed.

    And the rest of y'all?
    That sounds neat.
    I like to think of it as Zelda stripped of all its childlike innocence and made extremely dark and depressing.
    Dark and depressing is where it's at. When I write, I always have a problem not killing off all my characters in the 1st chapter.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  2. #20162
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,070
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I like light-hearted and childish, but I'm not good at that. That's not to say I'm good at writing dark and serious because I'm not good at anything hahaha depression is funny I seem to be more comfortable or familiar with dark, creepy things.
    Niji likes this.

  3. #20163
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,586
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I like light-hearted and childish, but I'm not good at that. That's not to say I'm good at writing dark and serious because I'm not good at anything hahaha depression is funny I seem to be more comfortable or familiar with dark, creepy things.
    I couldn't write light-hearted if my life depended on it, and I wouldn't really want to anyways. I've always been more familiar with those things too. Most of the little sissy kids I was in 1st grade with were afraid of me because I always drew gory and graphic pictures.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  4. #20164
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,565
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I more something modern, it suits me.

    I am more light-hearted though, emo darkness type of writing is sooo drab

  5. #20165
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,530
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Life, eh?
    maglev is invisible

  6. #20166
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,070
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I like light-hearted and childish, but I'm not good at that. That's not to say I'm good at writing dark and serious because I'm not good at anything hahaha depression is funny I seem to be more comfortable or familiar with dark, creepy things.
    I couldn't write light-hearted if my life depended on it, and I wouldn't really want to anyways. I've always been more familiar with those things too. Most of the little sissy kids I was in 1st grade with were afraid of me because I always drew gory and graphic pictures.
    I wasn't really weird or freakish from the start, even if my mom saw that I had Asperger's from the beginning, but that only means I was a quiet and asocial kind of kid. Then adolescence happened and I was drawn toward themes that typically make for dark and bleak subject matter.
    Niji likes this.

  7. #20167
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,565
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by fabfab View Post
    Life, eh?
    I love it, it is like a drug minus actually being a drug

  8. #20168
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,070
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Life sucks.

  9. #20169
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,565
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Life is amazing. I love it.

    It is like so fun

  10. #20170
    Magical Girl Shiny Celebi's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Posts
    22,001
    Blog Entries
    199
    Follow Shiny Celebi On Twitter
    Follow Shiny Celebi on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I wish my life was fun, it isn't really currently :/

  11. #20171
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,070
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I write all these ideas in my note book about people overcomig their problems, and yet I can't solve my own. Maybe I write about horrible lives that get better because mine hasn't.

    They call me the life of the party where I'm from.

  12. #20172
    Empress of the Bird Reich Lyrebird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,565
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I make it fun. Learn new things, do fun stuff, make new friends.

    All that jazz

  13. #20173
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    It seems like I only ever do things when I don't need to do them. This can sometimes be a good thing, but I want to start up Portal 2 again and have another whack at it and I'm not actually at the computer (this is a tablet).

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I got an idea for a fantasy epic entirely composed of events and characters based off all the different aspects of my ongoing depression. I'll get to writing what will probably be an absolutely horrible first draft of it as soon as I can get this old type-writer fixed.

    And the rest of y'all?
    That sounds neat.
    I like to think of it as Zelda stripped of all its childlike innocence and made extremely dark and depressing.
    Dark and depressing is where it's at. When I write, I always have a problem not killing off all my characters in the 1st chapter.
    So what does chapter 2 consist of? O_O

  14. #20174
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,586
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth is Elusive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    It seems like I only ever do things when I don't need to do them. This can sometimes be a good thing, but I want to start up Portal 2 again and have another whack at it and I'm not actually at the computer (this is a tablet).

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeXaLavendrowzazeemontw0* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pschitt View Post
    I got an idea for a fantasy epic entirely composed of events and characters based off all the different aspects of my ongoing depression. I'll get to writing what will probably be an absolutely horrible first draft of it as soon as I can get this old type-writer fixed.

    And the rest of y'all?
    That sounds neat.
    I like to think of it as Zelda stripped of all its childlike innocence and made extremely dark and depressing.
    Dark and depressing is where it's at. When I write, I always have a problem not killing off all my characters in the 1st chapter.
    So what does chapter 2 consist of? O_O
    I usually end up rewriting chapter 1 until I have the will to leave a few living creatures. Sometimes I have to introduce a whole other batch each chapter. I have pent up rage.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  15. #20175
    You don't know me. Jack Pschitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, land of OJ and AC
    Posts
    6,070
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I can appreciate the little things, but the disappointments are big enough to blot them out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •