The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1287
Page 1287 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 2877871187123712771285128612871288128912971337138717872287 ... LastLast
Results 19,291 to 19,305 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #19291
    ☽ Rose Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,794
    Blog Entries
    36

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    I've only watched like 2 animes before (FMA, FMA:B, and Soul Eater), so I don't know much about animes, but this series is amazing. I'm legitimately excited to watch episode 12. It's a very intense anime that'll have you sitting on the edge of your seat in suspense. If you enjoy action, then I can almost guarantee you'll love it.
    (We could count that as 2.5 or 3 if you watched the first FMA.) Based on this summary, they do seem very similar.

    Not to contest your claim though, as I believe I will enjoy it the more I watch. (The real question is whether I should wait until the whole series has aired to avoid being stuck with a cliffhanger for a week or try to keep up with it as it goes. Just another of the many difficult questions I must make in my daily life. Let's not get started on arduous task I had of deciding what to make for dinner last night.)

    What made you want to watch it? I didn't know it existed until last week when it popped up on my tumblr dashboard.

  2. #19292
    Girl's Not Grey TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Love Like Winter
    Posts
    1,928
    Blog Entries
    99

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Just wondering, but what in hell's bells is KM's avatar? xD

  3. #19293
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    Just wondering, but what in hell's bells is KM's avatar? xD
    The ruined clone of Dipper (main character of Gravity Falls) that got this way because the magical copier machine got a paper jam.


  4. #19294
    Girl's Not Grey TheCapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Love Like Winter
    Posts
    1,928
    Blog Entries
    99

    Follow TheCapsFan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    ...Kay, but I have no idea what you're talking about. ^^; Oh well, thanks anyway~

  5. #19295
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCapsFan View Post
    ...Kay, but I have no idea what you're talking about. ^^; Oh well, thanks anyway~
    Gravity Falls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Maybe that'll help.


  6. #19296
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Gravity Falls, I can't wait for a new episode. :)



  7. #19297
    Cute Combatant Niji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Miami City (not Florida)
    Posts
    1,603
    Blog Entries
    61

    Follow Niji on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Gravity Falls, I can't wait for a new episode. :)
    Yep, I'm lookin' foreward to that.

    Keep on kicking butt, Yuzu!

  8. #19298
    Kitties! Meow Wow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,715
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    It's been a long time since the last Gravity Falls ep was aired. I'm kinda in a withdraw.

  9. #19299
    Luke Fon Fabulous Greece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    In the Sun
    Posts
    1,023
    Blog Entries
    29
    Add Greece on Google+

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Was there a Christmas Special? It was too long ago to remember -_-;



  10. #19300
    Kitties! Meow Wow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,715
    Blog Entries
    65

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    The last ep was the Halloween special.

  11. #19301
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,116
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    I've only watched like 2 animes before (FMA, FMA:B, and Soul Eater), so I don't know much about animes, but this series is amazing. I'm legitimately excited to watch episode 12. It's a very intense anime that'll have you sitting on the edge of your seat in suspense. If you enjoy action, then I can almost guarantee you'll love it.
    (We could count that as 2.5 or 3 if you watched the first FMA.) Based on this summary, they do seem very similar.

    Not to contest your claim though, as I believe I will enjoy it the more I watch. (The real question is whether I should wait until the whole series has aired to avoid being stuck with a cliffhanger for a week or try to keep up with it as it goes. Just another of the many difficult questions I must make in my daily life. Let's not get started on arduous task I had of deciding what to make for dinner last night.)

    What made you want to watch it? I didn't know it existed until last week when it popped up on my tumblr dashboard.
    That is entirely up to you. I don't blame you if you'd wanna wait. It's not a bad idea.

    I started watching it because a buddy of mine liked a photo by FUNimation on FaceBook, and I realized I had heard of FUNimation, so I went to the page to like it. The most recent post they had was about Psycho-Pass, and I saw a lot of positive feedback on it (plus the name sounded really cool). So from there, I just looked it up and started.

    Turns out the next episode won't air until after New Year's because of the holidays.
    This is disappointing.

  12. #19302
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    No it won't air in january either. They got hold of the schedule of the channel it's on and there is no gravity falls on it.


  13. #19303
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,116
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    No it won't air in january either. They got hold of the schedule of the channel it's on and there is no gravity falls on it.
    You mean FUNimation.com? D:

  14. #19304
    Very fruity and batty. Noivern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Don't look for it.
    Posts
    7,853
    Blog Entries
    195
    Follow Noivern On Twitter

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    After a gaming session on my new laptop...

    My, laptop dedicated graphics certainly have come a long way, huh? So much fun, that I got distracted off the forums and stuff.

    Seriously, these days, between the new laptop, my phone, and the MacBook Air that's now my mum's, I seem to have too many things to play around with.
    Hey, it's Noivern here. I like Noivern a lot. I like Katy Perry. I want a Hydreigon plushie. Also, I'm a total PC geek.
    Links

  15. #19305
    remember Big Henry Mijzelffan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,377
    Blog Entries
    316
    Follow Mijzelffan On Twitter
    Follow Mijzelffan on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijzelffan View Post
    No it won't air in january either. They got hold of the schedule of the channel it's on and there is no gravity falls on it.
    You mean FUNimation.com? D:
    I have no idea.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •