The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1265

Page 1265 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 2657651165121512551263126412651266126712751315136517652265 ... LastLast
Results 18,961 to 18,975 of 41324
Like Tree10718Likes

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #18961
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    My college math final was Monday. I felt I did good on it. So here's to hoping my hunch is correct.

    I'm still sick today :/.

  2. #18962
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm going out with this girl tonight. I think she's going to expect me to have something planned to do, but I really don't have any ideas right now. What do normal people do?
    That's nice.

  3. #18963
    maglev maglev's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    10,523
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I'm going out with this girl tonight. I think she's going to expect me to have something planned to do, but I really don't have any ideas right now. What do normal people do?
    Drink and fuck.

    Go to a restaurant you can afford.
    maglev is invisible

  4. #18964
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    I'm going out with this girl tonight. I think she's going to expect me to have something planned to do, but I really don't have any ideas right now. What do normal people do?
    Drink and fuck.

    Go to a restaurant you can afford.
    I'm rich, I can afford pretty much anything.
    That's nice.

  5. #18965
    You think you're bad, don't ya? Karamazov's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,879
    Blog Entries
    780

    Follow Karamazov on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Take her to a movie.

    "Playing around?" Wrong.

  6. #18966
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,115
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Show her your wizard.
    TheMissingno. likes this.

  7. #18967
    Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silicon Hills, Texas
    Posts
    18,063
    Blog Entries
    687
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Show her your wizard.
    Nah, Missy strikes me as more of a cleric.

  8. #18968
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Take her to a movie.
    I would, but we've recently seen two movies already, and I want to change it up a little bit but I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Show her your wizard.
    Nah, Missy strikes me as more of a cleric.
    Shows how well you know me.
    That's nice.

  9. #18969
    Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silicon Hills, Texas
    Posts
    18,063
    Blog Entries
    687
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Show her your wizard.
    Nah, Missy strikes me as more of a cleric.
    Shows how well you know me.
    Well, fine, a bandit if you insist.

  10. #18970
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    My wizardry is pretty common knowledge around these parts.
    Windfall likes this.
    That's nice.

  11. #18971
    Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silicon Hills, Texas
    Posts
    18,063
    Blog Entries
    687
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    My wizardry is pretty common knowledge around these parts.
    Right, and I'm a half-Orc bard.

  12. #18972
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    My wizardry is pretty common knowledge around these parts.
    Right, and I'm a half-Orc bard.
    I'm getting the sense that you're not taking me very seriously.
    That's nice.

  13. #18973
    Le Choléra Jabberwocky's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Silicon Hills, Texas
    Posts
    18,063
    Blog Entries
    687
    Add Jabberwocky on Facebook
    Follow Jabberwocky on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    My wizardry is pretty common knowledge around these parts.
    Right, and I'm a half-Orc bard.
    I'm getting the sense that you're not taking me very seriously.
    A notion so ridiculous as to be laughable.

  14. #18974
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Good luck Missy, I'm sure you'll both have a good time :)

  15. #18975
    TheMissingno.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,034
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    408

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Good luck Missy, I'm sure you'll both have a good time :)
    Yeah hopefully. It's not really a date though, even though I kind of want it to be (but also kind of don't... does that make sense?).
    That's nice.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •