The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1262
Page 1262 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 2627621162121212521260126112621263126412721312136217622262 ... LastLast
Results 18,916 to 18,930 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #18916

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Coolio, the guys right across the hallway from me are getting busted for pot. Again. For like, the 5th time. Idk why they haven't been expelled yet.

  2. #18917
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    Coolio, the guys right across the hallway from me are getting busted for pot. Again. For like, the 5th time. Idk why they haven't been expelled yet.
    Lol, that happened once in my dorm last year; police and RAs everywhere. If it's like the 5th time I'm really surprised they aren't on probation yet.

  3. #18918

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    They're definitely on probation. It's the same room that one of the guys was kicked out before classes even started at the beginning of the semester for having so much pot in his possession. I'm guessing the guy who's been here all semester was only smoking it, didn't actually have any of his own.

  4. #18919
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    That's crazy that he's still around xD I wonder how he's doing in his classes.

  5. #18920
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,226
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I could do with some pot right now.

  6. #18921

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I honestly don't like the smell of pot. It's so heavy and sticks to everything. One guy can smoke at the end of the hallway and you can smell it all across the hall and in the stairwells. It's annoying.

  7. #18922
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I know what you mean. It was obvious whenever they were smoking it last year but I don't think the R.A. cared. Freshman year or this year nobody seems to smoke it in the building though.

  8. #18923

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    My dorm is apparently the worst for pot this year. Although in the first month or so of school one of the other dorms had a huuuuuuge bust and I think an arrest or two. Local police had to be involved, which is unusual, since we have top notch security personnel. So yeah, I'm actually pretty sure somebody got arrested.

  9. #18924
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,226
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    417

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    I honestly don't like the smell of pot. It's so heavy and sticks to everything. One guy can smoke at the end of the hallway and you can smell it all across the hall and in the stairwells. It's annoying.
    But it doesn't really linger though. If you smoke a cigarette in your house, your house smells like cigarettes for at least a week. If you smoke marijuana, the smell is completely gone in a couple hours.
    Fyrirgefðu

  10. #18925
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Wow haha, doesn't sound too good. My college is pretty big but we've never had major busts or anything, that I know of at least. Just isolated incidents.

    Yeah, but when people are smoking it, it's very easy to tell.

  11. #18926

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMissingno. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    I honestly don't like the smell of pot. It's so heavy and sticks to everything. One guy can smoke at the end of the hallway and you can smell it all across the hall and in the stairwells. It's annoying.
    But it doesn't really linger though. If you smoke a cigarette in your house, your house smells like cigarettes for at least a week. If you smoke marijuana, the smell is completely gone in a couple hours.
    We're a tobacco free campus, although a wet campus at the same time, so nobody really smokes cigs on campus. The only smell you'll ever get is pot. I didn't mind for the first month, but when you smell it every other time you're in the hallway..... yeah.

  12. #18927
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,226
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    I honestly don't like the smell of pot. It's so heavy and sticks to everything. One guy can smoke at the end of the hallway and you can smell it all across the hall and in the stairwells. It's annoying.
    Actually never smelled pot haha, but yeah it apparently reeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    I know what you mean. It was obvious whenever they were smoking it last year but I don't think the R.A. cared. Freshman year or this year nobody seems to smoke it in the building though.
    People shouldn't care if others are smoking, it's just a drug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    My dorm is apparently the worst for pot this year. Although in the first month or so of school one of the other dorms had a huuuuuuge bust and I think an arrest or two. Local police had to be involved, which is unusual, since we have top notch security personnel. So yeah, I'm actually pretty sure somebody got arrested.
    Good ol' police getting involved in the petty crimes when they could be investigating murders.

  13. #18928

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Good ol' police getting involved in the petty crimes when they could be investigating murders.
    Yes, because the town I'm in has sooooooo many murders.... it has its shady parts, but not much actually happens. I love how everybody always uses that as an excuse against cops getting involved. But believe me, the police wouldn't have come if it wasn't a giant amount of pot. The school's taken a few grams off of people with only fines and probation, which means this had to be about a pound or more. There were rumors the guy who got busted was an actual dealer, not just somebody sharing if people pay them for what they use.

  14. #18929
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,226
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Blade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Good ol' police getting involved in the petty crimes when they could be investigating murders.
    Yes, because the town I'm in has sooooooo many murders.... it has its shady parts, but not much actually happens. I love how everybody always uses that as an excuse against cops getting involved. But believe me, the police wouldn't have come if it wasn't a giant amount of pot. The school's taken a few grams off of people with only fines and probation, which means this had to be about a pound or more. There were rumors the guy who got busted was an actual dealer, not just somebody sharing if people pay them for what they use.
    I'm just saying the police's time is better spent on serious crimes than some kids smoking. However I think pot smokers on campus should be considerate enough to vent so that the smoke and smell doesn't linger.

  15. #18930
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,649
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I'm just saying the police's time is better spent on serious crimes than some kids smoking. However I think pot smokers on campus should be considerate enough to vent so that the smoke and smell doesn't linger.
    Not if there's anything else to do. Can't just ... make up crime.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •