Idea =/= fact
I couldn't really care more (or less) about who's going to be in the new game (so basically this list is as good as any other out there in that regard), but I can say one thing.
Your speculation have nothing to do with mathematics at all. Like, whatsoever.
Just pointing that out.
Sincerely, physics/mathematics student.
Now, I just have to get to Foix...
- Since Melee, the dominant number of characters for each row is 9
- A new row is added in each game (64 has 2 rows, Melee has 3 rows, and Brawl has 4 rows)
- There is a 10 digit pattern on the total number of characters (64 has 12 characters, Melee has 25 characters, and Brawl has 35 characters)
- Every SSB title includes two new Pokemon reps (64 brought Pikachu and Jigglypuff, Melee brought Mewtwo and Pichu, and Brawl brought Red and Lucario)
Sincerely, the bully victim.
I still want Tommy Vercetti in it.
Sincerely, some guy that has never played Smash Bros.
maglev is invisible
There's no mathematical reason to why any one of those characters you mention should be in. That's ... really not up for debate. I mean, point out the mathematical reasons to why the characters you chose should be in then.
I wonder where the nearest pharmacy is. And it's still god knows who long to Foix. Dammit.
He's not trying to tell you what is going to happen, he's telling you that your ideas are purely speculation, and not facts. That has nothing to do with the fact that he has never played an SSB game.
- Iris (One of the two new Pokemon reps for SSB4; the second being Zoroark)
It does actually, because in order to speculate, you have to play the games first to fully understand what's going on.He's not trying to tell you what is going to happen, he's telling you that your ideas are purely speculation, and not facts. That has nothing to do with the fact that he has never played an SSB game.