The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1210
Page 1210 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 2107101110116012001208120912101211121212201260131017102210 ... LastLast
Results 18,136 to 18,150 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    Or you can give up your views and accept theirs as your own.
    That is not nessesary at all. There's absolutely no reason to just throw away your views and opinions just because other people dont agree with them. I don't think thats a good thing to do at all.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanova View Post
    That is not nessesary at all. There's absolutely no reason to just throw away your views and opinions just because other people dont agree with them. I don't think thats a good thing to do at all.
    It is necessary. I do not wish to join a hipster culture. I want to be accepted by the mainstream crowd.

It is necessary. I do not wish to join a hipster culture. I want to be accepted by the mainstream crowd.
    Its really not all that important. You have a right to your own opinion and to be your own person, everyone does. Changing to suit others is not a good thing to do, believe me I know this from experience it dosent really work out.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Its really not all that important. You have a right to your own opinion and to be your own person, everyone does. Changing to suit others is not a good thing to do, believe me I know this from experience it dosent really work out.
    But I have received a ton of hate from others in this forums because of my ideas to fix the competitive scene in Pokemon and my flawless analyzation from the past three SSB titles to know how the roster will be like in the fourth game.

But I have received a ton of hate from others in this forums because of my ideas to fix the competitive scene in Pokemon and my flawless analyzation from the past three SSB titles to know how the roster will be like in the fourth game.
    Well people have different ideas, nothing wrong with that.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Well people have different ideas, nothing wrong with that.
    But they think either their ideas are better or it's fine the way it is, despite on Pokemon's case, a lot of Pokemon are suffering from being unloved usage wise.

Spoilered this because there are a lot of quotes now.
    Thats normal for people to think that way, not a bad thing at all. As for the Pokemon, people like Pokemon for many different reasons, some like Pokemon for their strength, some for design, some because they just like them. I like a lot of Pokemon that arent that great competitively, Im not going to stop liking them just because of that. No reason to and that's fine. Not everything is the Metagame. Thats all I really have to say about that.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

Plus it comes off as arrogant when you say your own ideas are "flawless." People don't like arrogance for the most part, so that's already working against you in any argument.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Plus it comes off as arrogant when you say your own ideas are "flawless." People don't like arrogance for the most part, so that's already working against you in any argument.
    But it can be valid if they shown their work to prove it's flawless.

Blog Entries
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

I'm sorry, but you can't prove that it is flawless unless every one of your predictions turns out to be correct, which can only be proven when the game is released and put on the market. Could your ideas be flawless? Yeah, they could be. But there's no way to tell at this point.

Blog Entries
    Add Windfall on Facebook

Ideas are meant to clash. Otherwise no one would change their views. This is how the human race has advanced. They were challenged on their ideas, and were able to modify them to be the best they could be.

Blog Entries

Visit Orion's Youtube Channel

I've made a SSB4 blog today, but it has received a lot of criticism thus putting all of my research to waste.
    Criticism isn't necessarily a bad thing you know. Darwin was criticized for his theory of evolution, and now it's accepted by almost everyone. Anyone with radical ideas is going to be criticized, - that's kinda how society functions - and a few of the characters you mentioned were kinda radical and unexpected.

Besides, most of the criticism on your blog post was just people bouncing their ideas of you and one another. It's not like people were going there and saying things like "GD IS A LOSER AND HIS IDEAS SUCK!!1!1!11one!!!".

Blog Entries
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

Not really though.

If you can't handle the heat, maybe you should get out of the kitchen?

Also, bargain on chocolate. A ...dangerous offer in the days I spend inside reading for my exams anyways.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    I've made a SSB4 blog today, but it has received a lot of criticism thus putting all of my research to waste.
    Criticism isn't necessarily a bad thing you know. Darwin was criticized for his theory of evolution, and now it's accepted by almost everyone. Anyone with radical ideas is going to be criticized, - that's kinda how society functions - and a few of the characters you mentioned were kinda radical and unexpected.

Besides, most of the criticism on your blog post was just people bouncing their ideas of you and one another. It's not like people were going there and saying things like "GD IS A LOSER AND HIS IDEAS SUCK!!1!1!11one!!!".
    My ideas aren't radical; they are the results of my 4-year research recognizing the patterns and the influence of other media surrounding it using deductive reasoning and extrapolating. It's a mathematical answer.

^~^ Fab's Avatar Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post

My ideas aren't radical; they are the results of my 4-year research recognizing the patterns and the influence of other media surrounding it using deductive reasoning and extrapolating. It's a mathematical answer.
    It's an opinion.
    its the final countdown nah nah nana dunna nah nah naa dunna nah nah etc