The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1178
Page 1178 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1786781078112811681176117711781179118011881228127816782178 ... LastLast
Results 17,656 to 17,670 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #17656
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,121
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Next question:

    What's Reddit?

  2. #17657
    Head of Ent Inc! Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Be' Keenee Bohtummb
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Next question:

    What's Reddit?
    I knew you were going to ask that. Reddit is a user generated site where links, to videos, pictures, news, etc, are promoted based on how the community like it. For example, if the community thinks an article on x is good they will upvote it, if it is a poor article they will downvote it.

  3. #17658
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    My brother goes to Reddit to see the funny videos/images.

  4. #17659
    Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Flying around somewhere
    Posts
    5,127
    Blog Entries
    40

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Woah trippy tired

    Never do bad things, people.

  5. #17660
    Imperial Accuser Kree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    173
    Blog Entries
    82

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    @Kyumorph;

    When I found out you were into CT I flipped my shit. I love CT and it's one of my favorite games ever.

    Anyways, I just needed someone to bother with my opinions on shit like 4chords or something.

  6. #17661
    Head of Ent Inc! Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Be' Keenee Bohtummb
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    My brother goes to Reddit to see the funny videos/images.
    I like to watch re-runs of Frasier.

    This is the segment of the thread where we share incredibly dry facts about our life, right?

  7. #17662
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,649
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    I knew you were going to ask that. Reddit is a user generated site where links, to videos, pictures, news, etc, are promoted based on how the community like it. For example, if the community thinks an article on x is good they will upvote it, if it is a poor article they will downvote it.
    I don't like parts of Reddit, mostly because of their admins/mods. And of course, the pokémon section is utter cancer, at least it were when I last looked.

    Good scientific community though, I'll give them that.

    Also, I can't seem to think of any dry facts about my life. Well, I bought this lamp today, and...

  8. #17663
    Head of Ent Inc! Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Be' Keenee Bohtummb
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    I don't like parts of Reddit, mostly because of their admins/mods. And of course, the pokémon section is utter cancer, at least it were when I last looked.

    Good scientific community though, I'll give them that.

    Also, I can't seem to think of any dry facts about my life. Well, I bought this lamp today, and...
    A lot of the sections are crap, especially r/music, but there's some good stuff. never been on their Pokemon board, but I imagine it is slightly better than 4chan's Pokemon board.

  9. #17664
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,649
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    A lot of the sections are crap, especially r/music, but there's some good stuff. never been on their Pokemon board, but I imagine it is slightly better than 4chan's Pokemon board.
    No. Just no. They cannot even be compared. Hell, /vp/ is far better than Bulbagarden when it comes to certain things, mostly related to the actual content. People aren't afraid to create new and funny things, and is an excellent place to find interesting pokémon art without searching trough all the crap on other sites, just to mention two things.

    On the other hand, r/pokémon was when I last looked just a bunch of guys reposting the same things over and over again. And all the genwunning, my god. Hell, when BW2 were revealed, they barely cared at all.

    And to be honest, the only reason I'm at Bulba is because of a select few people.

  10. #17665
    Head of Ent Inc! Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Be' Keenee Bohtummb
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by H-con View Post
    No. Just no. They cannot even be compared. Hell, /vp/ is far better than Bulbagarden when it comes to certain things, mostly related to the actual content. People aren't afraid to create new and funny things, and is an excellent place to find interesting pokémon art without searching trough all the crap on other sites, just to mention two things.

    On the other hand, r/pokémon was when I last looked just a bunch of guys reposting the same things over and over again. And all the genwunning, my god. Hell, when BW2 were revealed, they barely cared at all.

    And to be honest, the only reason I'm at Bulba is because of a select few people.
    When I went on vp it was filled with Pokemon hentai and the odd discussion, not my kinda place. I'm not that bothered about B/W 2 that much, hell I found B/W rather underwhelming in some aspects, especially Pokemon design. Not a bad game at all, but I'd rather play Gold or Platinum.

    I barely play Pokemon, last time I played was a bit before I joined here. I'm here for the people I've met.

  11. #17666
    Hψ=Eψ H-con's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    63°25′50″N10°23′42″E
    Posts
    4,649
    Blog Entries
    52
    Follow H-con On Twitter Add H-con on Facebook Add H-con on Google+ Add H-con on MySpace
    Add H-con on Linkedin Follow H-con on Tumblr Follow H-con on Flickr Visit H-con's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    When I went on vp it was filled with Pokemon hentai and the odd discussion, not my kinda place. I'm not that bothered about B/W 2 that much, hell I found B/W rather underwhelming in some aspects, especially Pokemon design. Not a bad game at all, but I'd rather play Gold or Platinum.

    I barely play Pokemon, last time I played was a bit before I joined here. I'm here for the people I've met.
    They've cleaned it up now anyways, though it used to be filled with poképorn and the likes. Was much approved.

    I think I need to let BW2 sink in before I decide how I'm going to rank it. Especially things like OST and stuff needs to be considered. The regional dex in BW2 was a pretty nice upgrade though, lots of choices.

    That said, I'm replaying Black now, and I decided to go with three Grass-mons just for shit and giggles. Venusaur is the setup-sweeper, Whimsicott the staller/annoyer and Ferrothorn ... well, he's just Ferrothorn. Dat Curse + Gyro Ball. Plus, the best feeling when a wild pokémon uses Doubleslap, it hits 5 times, and Ferro has the Rocky Helmet. They kill themselves fast that way.

  12. #17667

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I'm very bummed out because my best friend's grandmother just died. I wish I could do something to comfort him, but he just lost a family member.

    /vp/? I went there in August and September of 2010 and I was there for Garybombing and Tentaquil. One thing I never got about Tentaquil is he doesn't look a thing like Tentacool/Tentacruel or Cyndaquil/Quilava. He looks more like a shiny Politoed to me.

  13. #17668
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    When I went on vp it was filled with Pokemon hentai and the odd discussion, not my kinda place.
    They stopped posting hentai at the Pokemon board, so now you can only find them at hentai boards.

  14. #17669
    Head of Ent Inc! Baf's Avatar Forum HeadSuper Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Be' Keenee Bohtummb
    Posts
    13,062
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    They stopped posting hentai at the Pokemon board, so now you can only find them at hentai boards.
    I'll never get how someone could think jerking off to cartoon girls is a good way to spend their time.

  15. #17670
    追放されたバカ
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,049
    Blog Entries
    137

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetsis-Dennis View Post
    They stopped posting hentai at the Pokemon board, so now you can only find them at hentai boards.
    I'll never get how someone could think jerking off to cartoon girls is a good way to spend their time.
    First Amendment? Freedom of Expression?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •