The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1124
Page 1124 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1246241024107411141122112311241125112611341174122416242124 ... LastLast
Results 16,846 to 16,860 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post

    Well, don't do drugs.
    I dont, unless prescribed medication counts as drugs.


    "Persona!"

  2. #16847
    ^~^ Liu Min's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,382
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganta Igarashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post

    Well, don't do drugs.
    I dont, unless prescribed medication counts as drugs.
    Nah, I mean like heroin.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    0490 5858 1001, btw

  3. #16848

    Default

    Then no, my mother is a strict one. I was raised well enough to know not to do drugs.


    "Persona!"

  4. #16849
    ^~^ Liu Min's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,382
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganta Igarashi View Post
    Then no, my mother is a strict one. I was raised well enough to know not to do drugs.
    Awesome!

    I don't particularly care for drugs.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    0490 5858 1001, btw

  5. #16850
    ♦ You're not invincible ♦ Neosquid's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eryth Sea
    Posts
    6,134
    Blog Entries
    162

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Don't stare into her eyes. She wants to devour your soul.
    She can devour anything of mine that she wan-

    I mean...uh...

  6. #16851
    ^~^ Liu Min's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,382
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Don't stare into her eyes. She wants to devour your soul.
    She can devour anything of mine that she wan-

    I mean...uh...
    Haha, penis.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    0490 5858 1001, btw

  7. #16852
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,116
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Don't stare into her eyes. She wants to devour your soul.
    Women, eh?

    Hey!
    Make me and the fellas sandwiches.
    No, make your own sandwich.
    b-but you're a women :(

    nah, srs tho, sexism isn't cool. Stay in school kids :D
    Sexism is fun!

    I don't know who means it / takes it seriously though.

  8. #16853
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I actually don't know anyone who is actually sexist as well. Everyone just jokes about it now.

  9. #16854
    ^~^ Liu Min's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Location
    YES
    Posts
    11,382
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    I actually don't know anyone who is actually sexist as well. Everyone just jokes about it now.
    Yeah basically. It's quite an old fashioned thing.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

    0490 5858 1001, btw

  10. #16855
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Indeed it is. Hmm, I need to buy more Hall's Breezers
    Last edited by Sunburn; 27th October 2012 at 08:11 PM.

  11. #16856
    Linfa <3 Parma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Linfa's throne
    Posts
    6,635
    Blog Entries
    41

    Follow Parma on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    I still have a pack of the honey flavored Halls from last year. They still work.
    why can't you be my reality?

  12. #16857
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    51
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Halls are awesome. However, I hate Menthol so I take Pectin-based ones.

    Do you just lurk, waiting for people to post? :P
    Last edited by Sunburn; 27th October 2012 at 09:45 PM.

  13. #16858
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    310
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    Halls are awesome. However, I hate Menthol so I take Pectin-based ones.

    Do you just lurk, waiting for people to post? :P
    Sounds like me alot of the time and I got a theme music for that: Crash Bandicoot 2 - Skull Route 2: Road To Ruin Music - YouTube


    Anyways,so it is set...I will be over at a party on holloween as this: Hot Pokemon Pikachu Japan Anime Costume Animal Cosplay KIGURUMI Pajamas s M L | eBay

    That right,im Pikachu and next year! I will be Charmander!: Pokemon Charmander KIGURUMI Hood Hoodie Costume Cosplay s M L XL Size | eBay


    Anyways...


  14. #16859
    B E W A R B Kakuna Matata's Avatar Forum Head
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Soundless Mountain
    Posts
    4,763
    Blog Entries
    38

    Follow Kakuna Matata on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Lurk a derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Oh noez! a modz!
    Oh noez! Where?! Everybody, run! I heard they eat the innocent puppies
    you basturd what did they ever do to you?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    I only know a few mods as friends, and they're all extremely nice. Kara, KM, and Kaori. All Ks :P
    As long as we don't form a group based on our first initials we're good lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Oh I know that feel.

    I'm looking at you @Kakuna Matata; >:(

    Profile views are almost as important as high post count. I think mods check up on me for evidence for KM and mine shipping.
    Well you're certainly saving them the trouble by staring at me out in public like this.

  15. #16860
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    310
    Blog Entries
    27
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuna Matata View Post
    Lurk a derp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karamazov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Twilight Knight View Post
    Oh noez! a modz!
    Oh noez! Where?! Everybody, run! I heard they eat the innocent puppies
    you basturd what did they ever do to you?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    I only know a few mods as friends, and they're all extremely nice. Kara, KM, and Kaori. All Ks :P
    As long as we don't form a group based on our first initials we're good lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Oh I know that feel.

    I'm looking at you @Kakuna Matata; >:(

    Profile views are almost as important as high post count. I think mods check up on me for evidence for KM and mine shipping.
    Well you're certainly saving them the trouble by staring at me out in public like this.
    Hey! KM lives...Everyone! @KM LIVES!!!
    Run!!!!!!

    Anyways....Whats up @KM? Not much on my part after all other then getting a neat 29cc gas powered scooter next month


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •