The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4 - Page 1120
Page 1120 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 1206201020107011101118111911201121112211301170122016202120 ... LastLast
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 41324

Thread: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

  1. #16786
    Stoic Sunburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,946
    Blog Entries
    52
    Add Sunburn on Facebook
    Follow Sunburn on Tumblr

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    This is a stickup. Just hand over the likes and no one gets hurt.

    *waves toothbrush*

  2. #16787
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    This is a stickup. Just hand over the likes and no one gets hurt.

    *waves toothbrush*
    Please, I have a CD collection to add to. Won't anyone please think of the CDs?
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  3. #16788
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    314
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    This is a stickup. Just hand over the likes and no one gets hurt.

    *waves toothbrush*
    Please, I have a CD collection to add to. Won't anyone please think of the CDs?
    But but but! You forgot about the old music on black vinyl disks! One of my friends is into music so much that he has a ton of these Gramophone record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I have to say the old music is actually pretty good after all.


  4. #16789
    ☭ The Great Uniter ☭ Mißingnåen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    No.
    Posts
    15,228
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    418

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunburn View Post
    This is a stickup. Just hand over the likes and no one gets hurt.

    *waves toothbrush*
    How dare you threaten to improve my oral hygiene!
    Fyrirgefðu

  5. #16790
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    But but but! You forgot about the old music on black vinyl disks! One of my friends is into music so much that he has a ton of these Gramophone record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I have to say the old music is actually pretty good after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Records. They're called records.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  6. #16791
    Charizard fur MegaCharr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ca,USA
    Posts
    314
    Blog Entries
    28
    Follow MegaCharr On Twitter
    Visit MegaCharr's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    But but but! You forgot about the old music on black vinyl disks! One of my friends is into music so much that he has a ton of these Gramophone record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I have to say the old music is actually pretty good after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Records. They're called records.
    I know!
    Oh and nice wall post!


  7. #16792
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    But but but! You forgot about the old music on black vinyl disks! One of my friends is into music so much that he has a ton of these Gramophone record - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and I have to say the old music is actually pretty good after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MegamanDX View Post
    black vinyl disks!
    Records. They're called records.
    I know!
    Oh and nice wall post!
    Good.

    Thanks, babe.
    BITCHES AIN'T SHIT BUT HOES 'N TRICKS
    Last edited by Baf; 25th October 2012 at 05:48 PM.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  8. #16793
    Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Flying around somewhere
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Supergirl View Post
    I have a pimple. Life is totally not cool

    I don't get pimples, I'm far too pretty to get pimples. Pimples are mean, target the ugly people :P
    I have no idea if you're being satirical or just have an over the top opinion of yourself.
    You decide.

  9. #16794
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Supergirl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Supergirl View Post
    I have a pimple. Life is totally not cool

    I don't get pimples, I'm far too pretty to get pimples. Pimples are mean, target the ugly people :P
    I have no idea if you're being satirical or just have an over the top opinion of yourself.
    You decide.
    I'm leaning towards the latter.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  10. #16795
    You are a slave. Windfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The BCCT
    Posts
    3,119
    Blog Entries
    25
    Add Windfall on Facebook

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Where's the option for wanting attention?

  11. #16796
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarus Cantus View Post
    Where's the option for wanting attention?
    Lol. I think I gave her attention either way.

    Also, just a thought, why do women spend so much on clothes? They look so much better without them.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  12. #16797
    Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Flying around somewhere
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    We wear clothes to avoid getting arrested for public indecency or something like that.

    Why do we spend so much? They aren't clothes, they are outfits and in society appearance is very important and plus it is good for self-confidence, if you know you look good then you will feel better about yourself. However my reasons? Because I want to look good in public and I love fashion, it is who I am.

  13. #16798
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Supergirl View Post
    We wear clothes to avoid getting arrested for public indecency or something like that.

    Why do we spend so much? They aren't clothes, they are outfits and in society appearance is very important and plus it is good for self-confidence, if you know you look good then you will feel better about yourself. However my reasons? Because I want to look good in public and I love fashion, it is who I am.
    It was an innocent comment. I appreciate women, much like men, like to wear clothes because it keeps them warm, etc.

    I can honestly say I like wearing clothes.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

  14. #16799
    Goddess Lyrebird's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Flying around somewhere
    Posts
    4,370
    Blog Entries
    28

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Don't worry I'm not judgmental except on weekends.

  15. #16800
    ⓕⓐⓑ Baf's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sunny Scotland
    Posts
    12,235
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Supergirl View Post
    Don't worry I'm not judgmental except on weekends.
    Depends on the time zone. It's Friday over here, so you may not be judgemental, but may already be Saturday in Australia.
    SJW Obliteration Machine

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •